• 2020-07-03
    Hello.can anny body help me about my DN360. I can hardly hear the audio out when tried use last week. If the DN360 is off there is a audio coming out possibly its because bypassing signal trough relay.but if i switch on then the audio is hardly to hear.
    read more
    0 23
    • NujCGallo
      Nigel Turner Hi NujCGallo. Is this a brand new DN360 that you have just purchased. if so, then it is possibly because you have wired your cables up unbalanced as Pin 2 Hot, whereas the DN360 is Pin 3 Hot. if this is not the case and you have had it working previously, then there are a number of possibilities such as power supply or relays. It will probably be best for you to submit a Support ticket using the Support tab at the top of the page.
      • Jul 3
      • Klark teknik DN360
        NujCGallo Hello Turner.! You are correct the the hot is pin 3. I have another question about dn360 wich is correct in the input signal is pin 2 hot or pin 3 hot also.? Thank you for the help.
        • Wed at 12:45 PM
    • NujCGallo
      NujCGallo Thank you for the help i wil try to submit support ticket.
      • Jul 3
    • NujCGallo
      NujCGallo anyone recognize this unit if this is clone by china or original but made in china.?
      • Aug 7