Statistics

208,558 members
80,772 posts
  • New
    TommiTurkulainen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-10

Hi,

Is there anyway to make it work? I´ve been trying to install the latest driver from the website, but it does not show under system preferences/audio. Any ideas?

0 19
    • TommiTurkulainen
      Nigel67 Hi Tommi, I am afraid that support for Desktop Konnekt 6 stopped a number of years ago. I will send you the last drivers that were released by We Transfer, however I do not think that these will work. Sorry
      • Jan 10
    • TommiTurkulainen
      TommiTurkulainen Hi Nigel, thanks for the answer. It's funny because it did work earlier on Mojave, but I upgraded my hard drive (bigger SSD) and after that I can't make it work.
      • Jan 11
      • Desktop konnekt 6 with Mac OS X Mojave?
        Nigel67 I have just sent the latest drivers via We Transfer. You should get an e-mail shortly. That is very strange it worked on a smaller hard drive. Did you copy all the data from one drive to another or have you re-installed all the software again. If the data was just copied across, maybe you need to make a clean install. If you re-installed everything again, maybe it was the order in which you installed the software or you didn't have the base unit connected? Sorry, but I do not know the answer to this one.
        • Jan 11
    • TommiTurkulainen
      TommiTurkulainen Thanks, I had no luck with the driver. Well, I just acquired a new interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2. Second hand 50 €.
      • Jan 11
  • New
    Fisherroy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-30

I'd like to know where I can purchase a Master Volume Control knob for my Hr 750 Amplifier?

Very hard to find,

Thanks!!

0 10
    • Fisherroy
      RexBeckett Try this, Roy: At the top of this page, click Support and then select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • October 30, 2020