Statistics

181,569 members
50,511 posts
  • 2020-09-21

Looking for the "handles" that come attached to the back panel of a Nova System, can anyone refer me to a source? I'm in the US, thanks in advance! 

0 4
    • Joe Barden
      William Reichling Hello Joe, Please click the support tab above and create a parts case and someone from our aprts team will contact you ASAP.
      • Mon at 3:53 PM
  • 2020-09-21

Hello. I tracked down a V-Amp 3 a few years ago after seeing it in a video or talked about on a podcast. I love it. Hands down it's better than the Line 6 POD, Zoom 3000 and other vintage processors that I have or played through.  

Anyway, I am losing my custom edits. In fact, when I power it on, it doesn't even have the factory presets. I have to restore it to default factory settings when I turn it on. I can edit the patches and save it to a bank while the unit is on. However when I turn it off, every edited setting is gone when I turn it back on. 

I've left the unit on for a few hours to see if there was some kind of internal battery that needed to be charged but that did not resolve the problem. Is there an internal battery that needs to be replaced ? I haven't been able to find any information regarding this problem. 

read more...
    0 5
    • Tom Henrich
      William Reichling Hello Tom, There should be an internal battery on the motherboard of your device. This battery is used to store and save the internal presets. Replacement of this battery should resolve this issue.
      • Mon at 4:00 PM
    • Tom Henrich
    • Tom Henrich
      Tom Henrich THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!! I’ll pick up the battery tomorrow and have my wife put it in just like the video. ???? I love that V-Amp 3. It’s incredible with not just the amount of great tones, but it’s ability to do adjust and configure to any situation.

Would you know if there is a firmware update for it by any chance ? And if so, are they any pros and cons to it ?
      • Mon at 4:22 PM
      • V-Amp 3  Loses Edited Patches
        William Reichling There hasn't been a firmware update since the release of the V-AMP 3
        • Tue at 3:57 PM
  • 2020-09-21

Folks- I love using my Play Acoustic during gigs, but like much of my unused brain power, I KNOW there's a tonne of unused awesomeness in my Play Acoustic.

My problem is that I'm just not that good at pulling knowledge out of countless YouTube video tutorials (mostly because the instructor spends too much time yapping and I loose my patience, then jump to another video).  
    I'd (and I bet others) spend $$$ to attend a workshop that takes folks who already are comfortable looping and harmonizing, but want to get really hands instruction on from the experts (YOU FOLKS)!

What do you think?

Regards,

Rob

read more...
    0 8
    • Robert Romans
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Robert Romans, Please be aware that we do have our TC HELICON channel on YOUTUBE that is pretty great but I understand what you mean and to be honest I think is a great Idea but I will forward this idea to management. Thank you
      • Mon at 9:46 AM
  • 2020-09-19

Connecting:

- Mic to VL3 "MIC/LINE" => VL3 "Outputs Voice Mono L" XLR => AER Compact 60/3 acoustic amp MIC IN XLR

-  Classical guitar => VL3 "GUITAR IN"  => VL3 "GUITAR Thru" => AER acoustic amp "instrument IN"

Looper set for "Vac and GUI"

When I record the guitar then I listen to it, the guitar sound is very very weak. 

read more...
    0 2
  • 2020-09-19

Hi!

I wnat to change the order of the steps in a certain preset...how do I do that? I couldn´t find any answer googling, nor in the manual...maybe you guys knows a trick :)

Thanks in advance!

0 1
    • burnd sneijder
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Burnd Sneijder, I will gladly assist you on this matter, if you go to Step management you will be able to add a step. Use the Preset Up and Preset Down footswitches to locate the Preset you would like to add .
      • Mon at 1:04 AM
  • 2020-09-19

Hi everyone,

I have a Problem and wondered if anyone else has experiences with this error. Since yesterday my VL3X starts switching into the setup menu by itself. I could not figure out what triggers it. I had an Issue with a broken Mic cable but this doesnt seem to affect it. Maybe the button is broken?

My Setup:

VL3X, Acoustic Guitar, Condensator Mic (Neumann)

Appreciate any help!
    Regards from Germany

read more...
    0 11
    • burnd sneijder
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi, burnd sneijder I would suggest a factory reset on your unit.
      Turn off your VL3X.
      Unplug headphones (if attached)
      Using a toothpick or a small wire (we recommend a straightened paper clip), press the button that is inside the Headphone jack.
      The button is small and at the very end of the inside of the jack. You don't need to use much force – so please be gentle.
      You will feel a small click when the button presses.
      With the button held down, press the power switch on your VL3X.
      Wait until you see the System Maintenance Screen.
      You should see the System Maintenance screen immediately. If you see the "normal" VL3X screen (without the "System Maintenance" banner on top), you haven't pushed the button inside the headphone jack correctly.
      Try again.
      Choose the desired option from the menu using the Control Knob
      • Mon at 1:06 AM
    • burnd sneijder
      burnd sneijder Hi Pedro,
      thanks a lot for your reply! I fear I didn´t really get the purpose of your suggestion...what is it I can do in the maintenance menu? (Sorry, I don´t have my VL3X it at hand right now..)
      • Mon at 1:09 AM
    • burnd sneijder
      burnd sneijder Ah, sorry, no I get it. Factory Reset. That means I loose all my personal presets and setup configurations I suppose. Well, I´ll try that maybe as a last option. You don´t have any guess what could cause this error? I read something about microphones that could trigger a switch to other menus...
      • Mon at 12:50 PM
      • VL3X Error: Erratically jumps into the setup menu
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi burnd sneijder, you are correct, we do have microphones that can control some features on the unit such as TC HELICON MP60 // MP75
        • Mon at 11:57 PM
  • 2020-09-19

I've been using the plethora regularly have been loving it. I would love to see the board name displayed somewhere on the screen. This would make keeping specific boards for specific songs easier to navigate on the bandstand. In addition to this, being able to add a heading or subheading to individual pedal names on a per board basis would be huge. For example, if I have 2 quintessence pedals on one board, being able to name one "pre chorus" and one "bridge" would be invaluable to me personally. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Looking forward to V 1.2 and beyond.

read more...
    1 6
  • 2020-09-18

I've heard that new midi features will be included in the next firmware upgrade, can you explain in detail what will be released?

0 6
    • Alberto  Ne
      John Matthews Sorry this information isn't available at the moment. It will be announced via community and other social media channels when it is so best to keep an eye on these.
      • Sep 20
  • 2020-09-16

What was in the updated 1.1.55 firmware for the Plethora, there was no release notes?

Any news on renaming patches and the looper?

0 15
    • Rob Smith
      William Reichling Hello, All of the big changes are in the works right now in version 1.2. There will be a basic looper, and the ability to back up and restore entire boards and tone prints in the toneprint app . We are making sure it is all stable before the official release.
      • Sep 16
      • No release notes on new Plethora update 1.1.55
        MikeL Sept 1.2 planned release?
        • ·
        • Sep 18
    • Rob Smith
      Tc Mike Toneprints and boards can be renamed via the TonePrint app (board manager). Only change in 1.5.5 was a bugdix regarding auditioning of TonePrints via the app. Looper will be available in 1.2 firmware update
      • Sep 17
  • 2020-09-16

Does any one know or can you... enter the Windows NT OS (short cut keys?) or resolve the below error for a TC Electronic Reverb 6000 w/Icon?

I'm getting a Windows Service Control Manager startup Error:

"At least one service or driver failed during system startup. Use Event Viewer to examine the event log for details."

Thank you....

Best regards,

Scott

read more...
    0 6
    • Scott Krause
      Kyle Johnson Hi Scott, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I have located the case that you submitted and will write back to you shortly.
      • Sep 17
Go to page