Statistics

228,039 members
102,851 posts
  • New
    BobFord
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-07

How do I create serial effects (pitch change, delay, reverb) on the Virtualizer 3D FX2000?

0 1
  • New
    HansJürgenRüben
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-28

Hello Community,

great i found, at least, YOU. My question is: am i stupid? I can´t find the software to connect my two devices. I bought new, but quite a long while ago. (was ill for a very long time) I´d like to start using these devices and this software was still installed in an older Laptop of mine.

Please, please can anybody help me what to do? I still spent many hours without success, so the main question remains: am I stupid?

cheers

Hansi

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    ruezz
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-16

Well, 

Can anyone issue any kind of update on if they are going to fix the tap tempo issues that I have seen addressed on here multiple times? It's crazy to me that people have been complaining and still we don't have an option for external tap tempo or being able to dial in the tempo with the control knobs. Someone, please tell me this is coming soon or I'm gonna have to start considering selling this x5 and switching to something else, as it is has proven very difficult to adjust multiple tempos on the fly during live sets. 

Thanks,

Zack

read more...
    0 16
    • ruezz
      PedroRodrigues Hi ruezz as I’m sure it was stated previously this matter has been passed to the Dev. Team, please consider that as we would like to develop and implement promptly suggestions from our customers, we must request some bearing as the team is analyzing this and many others features suggestions to study the implementation viability. Thank you for your message
      • Apr 17
  • New
    TCH-Rob
    Triber Contributor
    2021-04-15

Hi friends! We are very excited to anounce GoXLR update 1.3.130.

Features:

Color Wheel

• Allows for unlimited choices to fully customize the look of your GoXLR.
    • Recently selected colors are saved to make setting up your color profile faster and easier.

Cough Mute

• Cough Mute now has its own dedicated mute options.
    • Mute behavior can be set to Hold or Toggle modes.
    • Mic no longer needs to be assigned to a dedicated fader, thus freeing up a fader to mix another audio source.

Line Out fader

• The line out level can now be controlled by the application and can be assigned to a physical fader.

System Tray / Minimized on Startup

• GoXLR app can now be set to be hidden in Windows System Tray on startup.

Quality of Life Improvements and Bug Fixes

• Double click an individual band on the EQ to reset gain to 0dB.
    • Reset button now also resets EQ bands to a gain of 0dB.
    • Right-click on device component in app to enter the lighting tab for that component. A left-click will bring you to the settings tab for that component.
      Mic, Chat and Music are now select-able on all channels for Mini.
    • Global settings now contains a checkbox to select whether muting Voice Chat also mutes your Mic channel.
    • Headphone and Lineout should now properly display audio passing when set to meter mode.
    • Profile mute mode and EQ settings now load correctly on start-up.
    • With Line Out or Headphones as the channel source, Mute to All is the only select-able option.
    • Adjusting the mid and high EQ bands on Mini in basic and advanced modes did not have reliable behaviour. This has been corrected but this may have changed your profile EQ settings slightly.
    • Better error checking on updates.
    read more...
    1 29
  • New
    RobYates1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-15

Can someone share a link to the 1.2 update settings for midi control or just share them?  I am looking just to be able to toggle up and down on through the boards, possible do tap temp if that was updated. I am new to midi, still learning, but it seems like TC info is tough to come by. 

Thanks

Rob

read more...
    0 20
    • RobYates1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Rob, the firmware release notes found in the software tab of the product page will give you some basic information on the new MIDI features that have been implemented. For a complete mapping table of all MIDI CC controllable
      features, navigate to:
      SETTINGS > GLOBAL > MIDI > CC TABLE

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0D9M
      • Apr 14
    • RobYates1
      RobYates1

Super helpful link! Doesn’t look like a tap tempo yet, but maybe next update.
      Thanks!

• Apr 15
  • New
    Tremodillo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-10

Hi all; 

I now use the old TC vintage tremolo and have been using it for years. 

I really love the sound of it ! sounds like and old fender amp and very natural and organic in the sound. 

I would really like the Tap tempo option as is found in the TC Pipeline. 

Does anyone know if these two pedals are comparable/similar ? 

I was thinking to change the vintage trem for the pipeline

I am not sure I can try out the Pipeline before bying, otherwise I would do that. 

Kind reg. 

read more...
    0 14
    • Tremodillo
      PedroRodrigues Hi Tremodillo please consider that the Vintage Tremolo offers a more more saturated expression while the Pipeline is more warm, with the organic sounding sinus curves of the ’60s. Please consider that any of these unit are legacy units. Thank you
      • Apr 17
  • New
    riec01122
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-10

I am curious how to proceed. I find that all modulation effects sound awful in an effects loop after the amp's drive sound and should only feed into a distorted amp. I also find that time based effects only sound good to me in my amp effects loop. With the Plethora is there a way to set it up so that I can get the effects where I want them? I don't use drive pedals and only like amp gain, so putting drive pedals in the effects loop of the Plethora is not an option. 

Is there a way to set this up to my tastes or have I wasted money on a unit that will end up being useless for my needs

read more...
    0 14
  • New
    carloff74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

Hello, I have TC 6000 mkI is it still possible to upgrade?

0 13
    • carloff74
      DavidKnighton Hello carloff74,
      You will need to reach out to your ENTE distributor for pricing and availability on the MK II upgrade.
      • Apr 9
    • carloff74
      carloff74

Any news?

• Apr 13
  • New
    Andrew302052
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

Hello, 

So I made a reverse delay toneprnt for the plethora and whenever I try to use it, the signal to the output is cut off when the pedal is not engaged. The toneprint and pedal work fine when the effect is on, but then it mutes the plethora's output when I turn it off. Let me know if you need any more info from me. Would love to get on a new beta if there is one. Thanks.

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    Sircates22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

Mostly just a curiosity but can anyone tell me if the audio that comes into the aux input remains analog on its way to the headphone output?

if it doesn't hit a adc and dac in its travels, is the same true for the guitar input if your not using the built in digital effects? 

read more...
    0 16
    • Sircates22
      PedroRodrigues Hi Sircates22 please consider that regarding to the Aux input, when a signal is detected here and no guitar is plugged in, Play Electric will use the music signal to figure out key and scale information, in the case of having a Guitar the unit will use this signal instead to figure out key and scale information. This means that I any case digital processing is always involved on this unit operations when it comes the input stage.
      • Apr 3
Go to page