Statistics

196,672 members
67,299 posts
  • New
    2020-11-24

Would love a volume cut option for the fx loop when you assign it it's own footswitch on the Plethora. I see this being implemented in the edit menu. Would love to be able to control the overall volume of my effects in the loop to equalize the gain structures without implementing a designated compressor or volume type effect in my chain. This seems like a simple addition but im no engineer lol. Would love to see it happen. Thanks so much!

read more...
    0 4
    • Andrew G
      Nigel Turner Hi Andrew, many thanks for your feature request. I will pass this on to the design team for discussion and future implementation. All the best
      • Tue at 10:31 PM
  • New
    2020-11-23

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how i can get hold of a dual encoder outer knob for a G Major?

Thanks in advance

Rob

0 6
    • Rob Murray
      John Matthews Hi Rob, if you fill out a spare parts request via the Support button at the top of the page the spare parts team will be able to advise you directly.
      • Mon at 3:43 AM
  • New
    2020-11-19

My Behringer V-Amp Pro guitar rack effects stopped saving my presets and would reset to factory every time I power cycled. I tried to swap the CMOS battery and the plastic piece that holds it in place broke. Is this something I can order a replacement part for to repair myself, or do I have to take it in for service?

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    2020-11-18

Why can't I get direct technical help from TC Electronic? It's like pulling teeth!! Seriously considering changing my gear to a manufacturer that gives a sh*t!! Soo disappointed 

0 9
    • MrTim
      Kyle Johnson Hi Tim, you can contact us directly by clicking on Support at the top of the page, then submitting a Technical Support ticket.
      • Nov 18
      • Support & Technical help
        MrTim Already done that , quite an unhelpful generic system generated answer then no response to my communication. All I need is a consultation with a technician or directions to a service centre to have it looked at please
        • Nov 18
    • MrTim
      William Reichling Hello Tim, Do you have a case number that you submitted so that I can contact you directly?
      • Nov 19
  • New
    2020-11-14

Will we get an email notifying us when the new update comes out, or should we just keep checking back here?  I’m looking forward to whatever new stuff they have planned for the Plethora.

0 10
    • johncpasch
      Chris Edwards Hi johncpasch, all new firmware updates will be announced via the Community Portal as well as the brand websites. Hope this helps.
      • Nov 16
  • New
    2020-11-14

Two questions:

1) Can (or in future releases can...) the Tap Tempo mode be set to 'latch' in tap mode instead of timing out to the default on and off button function? It wouild be nice that the button function stays in tap mode for an entire song (not that the drummers tempo drifts or anything...).

2) Are there plans to be able to sync multiple time based effects to one tap tempo button? A universal tap tempo approach...

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    2020-11-14

Hello, could someone please provide me an German Bedienungsanleitung pdf for my VoiceLive. I couldn't find it on official sites! There is only availability from VoiceLive 2 on? Thank you in advance. Best regards Peter

0 5
    • Peter Krnavek
      Chris Edwards Hi Peter, unfortunately, there is not a German translated manual available for the VoiceLive, however, I have included a copy of the manual for you in the following link in the hopes this may be of some help. https://we.tl/t-diNOrDCRWd
      • Nov 17
  • New
    2020-11-11

Hey hey!

I put in ticket CAS-156639-Q3F7K4 and I really don't see a way to reply.  It looks like someone replied to me, and their text just got added to my initial response, but I'm not seeing any type of reply field or any way to send a message.  I put in a second ticket asking about this issue and it was closed with no reply, or at least no reply that I can see.  Help!  Thanks :D

read more...
    0 23
    • RJ Hatt
      Nigel Turner Hi, I have checked your case and it is with a colleague in the Vegas office. He hasn't replied to you at the moment. I think the reply you received was the automated one that we send out when the ticket first comes in. I can also see your reply to that. I will follow up with him and ask if he can get a reply out to you.
      • Nov 10
    • RJ Hatt
      Virn Abuda Hi RJ, currently there is no way to reply using the Support section. You can respond to the case through email. I have checked your case and have received the email you sent for checking. :) I will let our Care team know about your case. Thank you!
      • Nov 10
      • Struggling with ticket system
        RJ Hatt Thanks! It seems they added a part number, but I never got an email that the case was updated. I'll be on the lookout!
        • Nov 11
  • New
    2020-11-05

Tc Electronic M-one/M-one XL/Voiceworks Replacement Rotary Encoder 7E34000301 Where can I find this part..?

0 16
    • Vince Preister
      Jason Brewer Hello - please click above under support and make a parts case and we can get that sorted out for you. Thank you for reaching out.
      • Nov 5
  • New
    2020-11-04

Does anyone know how to enter the Windows NT OS (short cut keys?) or resolve the below error for a TC Electronic Reverb 6000 w/Icon?

Windows Service Control Manager startup Error:

"At least one service or driver failed during system startup. Use Event Viewer to examine the event log for details."

read more...
    0 6
    • Scott Krause
      David Knighton Hello Scott Krause,
      you may have a corrupt image on your remote CPU. It would be tough to diagnose in field, so you may want to setup a repair ticket. Is this a MKI or MKII unit? Parts for MKI will be obsolete.
      • Nov 5
    • Scott Krause
      Scott Krause It's an MKI. Lifetime won't service it or give me any info.... It's just a Windows service error, I'm struggling to get into the OS to look to resolve it.
      • Nov 6
    • Scott Krause
      Scott Krause If you could..... or is there anyone that knows how to navigate Windows in this system or worst-case, re-install the OS, that would be a huge help.
      • Nov 6
    • Scott Krause
      Scott Krause Any software install procedures you could pass along would be greatly appreciated.
      • Nov 6
    • Scott Krause
      David Knighton Hello Scott,
      Regrettably, the Windows portion of the image is not something we generally support with this product. It generally boots straight to the ICON application. Most folks don't even know it's hosted by Windows. My first suggestion would be to restore the image on the CF card, however with the MKI being obsolete, we wouldn't have this image as a spare part. If you could somehow procure the image from a 2nd unit and reflash the image on the primary unit, that could be a viable solution.
      • Nov 6
Go to page