Statistics

299,187 members
182,903 posts
  • New
    mustelphia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-29

I uploaded the Factory Presets into my TC-Helicon Duplicator (Factory Tight & Factory Loose) and now I can't get the latest presets with higher volume back. I can only see 3 packages on the cloud (Octave Down, Octave Up & Original Factory Presets) and neither my presets or the cloud will update no matter how many times I update the firmware. Please help me, I already tried uninstallying and installying again Voice Support 2 and the missing presets just won't show.

Can someone please share the latest presets so I can import them manually to my Duplicator? without them it's basically useless.

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    PurtleSline
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-28

I may be doing something very stupid here, but I'm missing the option to switch between Mash and tap tempo in the TonePrint app, so am unable to enable TT for any effect.

I received my X5 today, and it had 1.3.6 on it, so I updated to 1.3.11 first thing and downloaded the latest TonePrint app to phone/iPad etc.

In various tutorial videos, it shows that there should be two switches on the Product Settings tab to enable either Mash or TT for the relevant effects, like delay and tremolo.

I see no such thing though, and have only a greyed-out option for 'Calibrate expression pedal' in every TonePrint.

Can anyone help?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    migghel12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-26

Most times, I use TC Hellicon VoiceLive Rack or Tascam for Live autotune and I use Ableton live to send Midi CC to change presets. My problem is this devices are pretty big. Is there any portable device that meets the same need and that accepts midi CCs.

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    kennypham855
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-26

Hi. I'm looking for the firmware update for my TC 4000. It currently in v1.03, I'm looking for V1.11 update but I cannot find on TC download page. Please let me know how can I find this update. Thank you very much.

Kenny.

0 5
  • New
    Musikart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-24

Hi !!

My TC M6000 gives me an DSP AES CARD Sync Error !

What can I do ???

Thanks !

Mikel 

0 1
    • Musikart
      PedroRodrigues Hi Musikart, thank you for your post, please ponder that Sync Error (Red) points out for the Input being or has been out of Sync with the Mainframe.

Please Press the Reset key to see if Sample Slips are still occurring.

If that is the case, please check that there is only one Master Clock source in your setup.

This monitoring function is great when trying to determine which connected device is out of Sync.

In the case that the guidance above does not resolve the issue reported, please follow the link below to submit a case directly to our Tech Support Team.

https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCElectronic

I will be gladly pick up this ticket if you adress the submitted ticket to myself by stating my name of the description.

I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Sep 24
  • New
    Delavault
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-18

Hello,

I'm a skilled technician and I'm looking for a spare switching power supply for a TC Electronic G-Major rack. These are similar to other D-Two, M-One, etc. and I guess part number is A09-00001-63060. I'm used to repair usual capacitor problems on these devices but now, the power supply of my G-Major absolutely need replacement. Spanish or Tunisian suppliers don't have them in stock anymore.

Can someone tell me where I can by a spare part ? I'm located in France.

Thank you

Etienne

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Music2muzic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-17

I have a mic mechanic that will not power up, and need it fixed

0 1
  • New
    ShaunCam
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-13

Hi.

After living with this pedal, I learnt to live with its querks. It sounds great but there are some extremely basic features that make no sense in a live setting using with  a pedal switcher with MIDI:

1) When a board is selected via Program Change signal, there is a lag, which I now understand from previous TC communications about time needed to change boards. The most frustrating part is that if the PC is sent for the currently selected board, it mutes as though a new board is selected, so even using just 1 board for a variety of songs requires a work-around. Is it possible to fix this so the board doesn't refresh?

2) Master midi clock sync, please.

3) MIDI activation for Tuner, please.

4) MIDI access to 2nd function on footswitches for tap tempo/bpm sync, please.

Most of these suggestions should enable us to not require changing boards so often and having the hassle of the signal muting.

Great product though. What it does well, it does very well!

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    Jchybris2019
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-09

Hi,

New here. Can somebody provide me the links and instructions to update my gmajor 2 firmware?

0 1
    • Jchybris2019
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Jchybris2019, does your G-Major 2 have a S/PDIF I/O? If so can you please check and confirm the current firmware version you are using, if this is on 1.02 you are running the latest version for your model.
      If your G-Major 2 doesn't have a S/PDIF I/O 1.03 is the latest version.
      • Sep 9
  • New
    ilyapatt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-09

I have Mastering 6000 mk1. I want to buy a stereo reverb license. Will it work on my hardware?

0 4
    • ilyapatt
      PedroRodrigues Hi ilyapatt Thank you for your post, please consider that the Stereo Mastering License includes three algorithms: MD3, MD4 and BrickWall Limiter 2. It contains Limiter, Optimizer and Stereo Enhancer presets, emulation of the Cat43 for real-time noise removal, and presets to reduce distortion at the end listener. Supported on MK I and MK II units. Please follow the link below to access our TC WEBSTORE where you will be able to acquire this licence https://store.tcelectronic.com/system-6000-licenses/ I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Sep 18
Go to page