Statistics

180,553 members
49,320 posts
  • 2020-09-12

Does anyone have any experience or idiot-proof instructions on how to pair the FCB1010 pedalboard to control the FX2000 effects processor? The pedalboard seems to be communicating to the FX2000, but I can't seem to program pedals 1-10 to switch between presets (U001 to U100). Any help sould be great. Thanks!!

read more...
    0 17
    • cstjones
      Stephen Evans I'd do a factory reset on the FCB1010 (https://musictribecommunity.powerappsportals.com/en-us/knowledgebase/article/6526#:~:text=Press%20and%20hold%20footswitches%20%221,complete%20when%200%20is%20reached.), which should mean it sends program changes 1 to 10 on footswitches 1 to 10. Then I would check the midi channel that the FX200 is listening on (see manual page 16 item 3.6.1), and check it is set to midi channel 1 (or whatever the FCB1010 is set to).
      • Mon at 7:40 AM
    • cstjones
      cstjones I have both manuals. The FCB1010 manual doesn't have a page 16 and the FX2000 manual has page 16 as the listing of presets. How do I see what midi channel my FX2000 is on. I followed the start up instructions to the FCB and everything seemed to be working, but with 100 factory presets and 100 user presets how do I identify the presets to my FCB1010 pedalboard. I just want to use my FCB1010 like a bunch of stomp boxes with the ability to call up effects from my FX2000 while playing live or recording. There is no computer involved. Please explain it to me like I am a total child. Lol. Thanks!!
      • Mon at 5:13 PM
    • cstjones
      Stephen Evans Ok so the FCB is working to control the factory presets ok? To change from controlling the factory presets to user it seems you need to do this using midi as well. I would choose a button in a bank on the FCB that you are unlikely to use (like bank 9 button 1 or something). Press this and then hold the down button down until it goes into preset edit mode. Press the UP button until the select light is on. You can now turn on or off functions by holding down one of the 1-10 buttons until the light goes on or off. Turn on 6 and 7 (controller 1 and 2) and turn the others off. Press (not hold) button 6 (the light should flash), and then press up. Press 0, up 0 up. Then press button 7, the light should flash. Press up then 0 then up then 1 then up. Hold down the down button until it is out of programming mode and then try pressing this button. It should alternate whether you are in the user or the factory bank of presets. If that doesn't work, follow the same steps but change the final 1 to 127. Hope this helps!
      • Mon at 11:46 PM
  • 2020-08-17

Hello I live in the United States I purchased a Berenger 3-D FX 2000 from someone in the Netherlands when I turn it on all it does is blank is there something I need to do to switch the voltage should this be compatible or do I just simply send it back I'm hoping someone can help

read more...
    0 7
    • Pattritter
      William Reichling FUSE HOLDER / VOLTAGE SELECTION. Before connecting the FX2000,
      confirm that the voltage display matches your local mains voltage.
      When replacing the fuse, you must always use the same type. In many
      units the fuse holder can be installed in one of two positions, allowing you
      to switch between 230 V and 120 V. If you wish to operate a unit outside
      Europe at 120 V, then a stronger fuse must be used. US fuse (FUSE;200mA;250V;SLOW BLOW;L-TYPE;5mm x 20mm )
      • Aug 17
      • Behringer 3d fx2000
        Pattritter So all I need to do is switch the fuse?
        • Aug 17
    • Pattritter
      Pattritter So just which the fuse is what you're saying
      • Aug 17
    • Pattritter
      Pattritter I don't understand sorry so what size fuse exactly do I need
      • Aug 17
      • Behringer 3d fx2000
        Pattritter Also there is no switch for voltage?
        • Aug 17
    • Pattritter
      Pattritter Also there is no voltage display switch
      • Aug 17
    • Pattritter
      David Knighton Hello Pattritter. Did you purchase the unit brand new from Netherlands? What is the company name? We hear many folks ordering from Thomann in EU and they end up with a unit that doesn't work on US mains 120V. Often times those users will end up purchasing a different PSU that is rated for US mains 120V, and they ultimately end up with a foreign warranty on their product. It is always recommended to purchase items from within the region you live, as the distributor for each country will generally only sell product that is specified for the region they service.
      • Aug 18
      • Behringer 3d fx2000
        Pattritter Hello I bought the item from someone in the Netherlands off reverb
        • Aug 18
      • Behringer 3d fx2000
        Pattritter Thank you for your answer but it really didn't help me I'm trying to figure out if I can get this to work
        • Aug 18
  • 2020-07-05
    Can anyone help me where to put what I want to add behringer mini fex 800 effects processor to my newly purchased behringer eps 500 mp3 mixer not sure what leads go where don’t want to damage anything any help appreciated thanks Jon
    0 8
    • JonMac
      JonMac This is what I want to connect
      • Jul 4
    • JonMac
      Rex Beckett I don't think it is possible, Jon. The EPS500 MP3 does not have any Aux outputs that could be used to drive an external effects unit.
      • Jul 5
  • 2020-07-03
    I have purchased FX 2000 and want to use this unit as 2 mono inputs and outputs. In the manual, the method of setting is not explained. Can I get the method how to go about? Also I am keen to know, is it possible to run different effects on both mono channels simultaneously. I want to use it for vocals, 2 microphones in 2 channels of mixer but having different effects. Is it possible?
    read more...
    0 20