Statistics

285,949 members
168,016 posts
  • New
    zergeiW72
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-21

For the love of life I can't find this editor anywhere ; It's mentioned in the manual as well as on the product page .

Just no (working) d/l link .

Please somebody HELP ASAP,

- T -

0 9
  • New
    Elitejoe1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-03

Can anyone help me with getting parts for it I just bought it and by mistake plugged the wrong plug and burned it out never got to use it. I hope there's a way I can change the parts out and fix it pls anyone 

0 12
  • New
    Johnnyrojas666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-20

I bought a Behringer 3D fx2000 not realizing it's 230v, I live in the US so obviously it's a problem for me. Could you help me? What can I do in this case?

0 28
    • Johnnyrojas666
      Dale_M I am afraid this cannot be used in your territory, there is no modification avaialble due to health and safety laws.
      • Feb 21
  • New
    zergeiW72
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-07

Hi ...

I have this Behringer Rack / OTB FX - processor ;

VIRTUALIZER 3D FX2000

https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0A3P

Funny ... nobody has made an editor software for it, neither by Behringer itself or a 3rd party person .

Well, actually there seems to be some kind of editor for it, but either I'm too stupid to be able to use it or the editor software does not work .

This is the App from Microsoft Store ;

Control Virtualizer 3D

I have it installed (and I've paid for it) and all of the (MIDI-Cable) connections are made correctly, but I don't know how to use it ... ():

HELP !!! me OUT .

- Toni -

read more...
    0 31
  • New
    Kengo0151
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

I received a Behringer mdx4600 in the post, Unfortunately the left hand side ear (bracket) was totally bent in transportation and looks aweful, does anyone have a spare left hand ear to sell. I originally raised a ticket with behringer but not heard anything. Thanks

read more...
    0 29
    • Kengo0151
      Nigel67 Hi, I am sorry that we haven't come back to you with pricing and availability for the rack ear. Can you advise the case number you were given please and I will investigate further. Many thanks
      • November 24, 2021
      • Behringer mdx4600 ears
        Nigel67 I have found your case number CAS-503574-J5Q2C7 and have sent a message to the spares team that you haven't received a reply yet.
        • November 24, 2021
    • Kengo0151
      Kengo0151

Thanks Nigel for your assistance

• November 24, 2021
    • Kengo0151
      Kengo0151 Still no response yet to my request as above
      • December 1, 2021
    • Kengo0151
      Nigel67

I have sent my colleague a follow up message about the spare part. I looked at the case and the reply is written, just not sent. I have asked them to reply tomorrow. Apologies for this

• December 1, 2021
      • Behringer mdx4600 ears
        Kengo0151 Good job they have you behind them or nothing would get done :-)
        • ·
        • December 1, 2021
  • New
    zergeiW72
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-22

Any one here come up with a PC or MAC - editor software for this unit ?

It has MIDI-IO, so why not ?

ASAP,

zergeiW .

0 12
  • New
    DinkouChen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-04

I just can not find the way to reduce the input/output level when I used S/PDIF in my DEQ2496

0 15
    • DinkouChen
      NicJonesMT Hi DinkouChen.
      Can you please submit a support ticket. We can then look at your setup and advise you further on this.
      • November 4, 2021
  • New
    garbanzopapa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22

Is there a list of the presets for the klark teknik multieffects processor that comes in the the PPA500BT? I did not see any in the documentation. There are general range lists on the processer but was hoping for more specificity. Thanks!

0 119
    • garbanzopapa
      PedroRodrigues Hi garbanzopapa, please consider that all the information available for this unit is present on the product page
      for this unit by following the link below, please select the more information Link https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0B0N Thank you
      • August 23, 2021
    • garbanzopapa
      Nigel67 Hi garbanzopapa. I do not seem to be able to attach anything to this thread. I will send you an e-mail.
      • August 23, 2021
    • garbanzopapa
      Nigel67 Have now managed to attached file
      • August 23, 2021
    • garbanzopapa
      Paul_Vannatto Hey Nigel, how did you figure out how to attach something to a response? I've been trying to do that since Community 2.0 was launched without success.
      • August 23, 2021
  • New
    BobFord
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-07

How can I get a vocal doubler effect with my virtualizer 3d fx2000?

0 48
  • New
    PeuxeGalo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-26
    which ideal output from XLR (VoiceLive3) extreme), 
    mono, dual mono or sterio?
    I use a turret from the bose l1 compact!
    read more...
    0 43
Go to page