• New
    2020-11-26

All of a sudden my compressor when turned on steals all my volume and leaves me with a quiet thin crakle sound. I get the same issue if I use Tone Print 3 on the delay. 

I reloaded the tone print but it will work for a second and then volume dropes and sound becomes a crackle.

Compressor when engage causes huge volume drop and sound turns to the same crackle.

System reset doesn't fix the issue either.

read more...
    0 4
    • David Wichterman
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi David, can you please confirm that you are using the latest Firmware available for your unit FW 1.1.55 and the latest version of TonePrint App. Thank you
      • 2 hours ago
      • Plethora Compressor and Tone Print  3 for Delay Stopped Working
        David Wichterman Hi Pedro, I am using 1.1.55 as well as the latest version of TonePrint App.
        • 2 hours ago
  • New
    2020-11-23

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how i can get hold of a dual encoder outer knob for a G Major?

Thanks in advance

Rob

0 7
    • Rob Murray
      John Matthews Hi Rob, if you fill out a spare parts request via the Support button at the top of the page the spare parts team will be able to advise you directly.
      • Mon at 3:43 AM
  • New
    2020-11-11

Hey hey!

I put in ticket CAS-156639-Q3F7K4 and I really don't see a way to reply.  It looks like someone replied to me, and their text just got added to my initial response, but I'm not seeing any type of reply field or any way to send a message.  I put in a second ticket asking about this issue and it was closed with no reply, or at least no reply that I can see.  Help!  Thanks :D

read more...
    0 23
    • RJ Hatt
      Nigel Turner Hi, I have checked your case and it is with a colleague in the Vegas office. He hasn't replied to you at the moment. I think the reply you received was the automated one that we send out when the ticket first comes in. I can also see your reply to that. I will follow up with him and ask if he can get a reply out to you.
      • Nov 10
    • RJ Hatt
      Virn Abuda Hi RJ, currently there is no way to reply using the Support section. You can respond to the case through email. I have checked your case and have received the email you sent for checking. :) I will let our Care team know about your case. Thank you!
      • Nov 10
      • Struggling with ticket system
        RJ Hatt Thanks! It seems they added a part number, but I never got an email that the case was updated. I'll be on the lookout!
        • Nov 11
  • New
    2020-11-05

Tc Electronic M-one/M-one XL/Voiceworks Replacement Rotary Encoder 7E34000301 Where can I find this part..?

0 16
    • Vince Preister
      Jason Brewer Hello - please click above under support and make a parts case and we can get that sorted out for you. Thank you for reaching out.
      • Nov 5
  • New
    2020-11-03

Hello; thinking seriously about the Plethora X5 and wondering about expression pedals people have successfully used with it. In particular, I'm wondering if it only supports expression or one of the pedals that has a toe switch as well. If so, can you assign the toe switch to something or, for example, use it to switch between say a volume pedal mode or a wah pedal mode?

Any thoughts/experience appreciated.

Bob

read more...
    0 8
    • BobO_Donnell
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi you can effectively use an expression pedal or a toe switch with the PLETHORA X5 and you can connected via EXP as you can see on the picture below.
      Please have in to consideration that you will be able to control some features of a TonePrint App but you will not be able to controlled more than one TonePrint App Pedal
      • Nov 4
      • Best Expression Pedal for Plethora X5?
        BobO_Donnell Thanks for the note. Good to know that you can use an expression pedal or a switch, but my question is to confirm whether or not you could use both if an expression pedal has a toe switch built into it (as some of them do) or if it can only do one, in which case it would be cheaper to just buy an expression pedal that doesn't include the toe switch.
        • ·
        • Nov 4
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi BobO , my reply reflects your question that stated that the following "if it only supports expression or one of the pedals that has a toe switch as well." Never the less the unit was designed to work just with a expression pedal. Thank you
        • Nov 5
        BobO_Donnell Got it, thanks!
        • ·
        • Nov 5
  • New
    2020-11-03

I love the TonePrint pedals so when I saw the Plethora x5 I had to get it. It's a great unit and I'm enjoying it. I'm waiting to really set up many pedalboards until I can put a looper in the line up. Any idea when that firmware will be available? Also will you include a phaser? Other then that I can't think of anything else I would need out if it. I really like the fact it doesn't have drive pedals. No need for me, it's perfect as an effect unit. 

read more...
    1 11
    • Caleb  Schmidt
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Caleb, at this moment we cannot provide any conclusive date for the release of the new firmware but I can confirm that the Helix Phaser will be included on the Plethora X5 when the firmware version 1.2 . Thank you
      • Nov 3
  • New
    2020-11-01

Hi,

I see that many Tc pedals have 4 knobs, but the plethora only has 3 editable knobs , how does that work? 

Also, do TonePrints for the individual pedals work for the plethora ?

im interested in the ones mark letteri made for the brain pitchshifter.

thanks.

read more...
    0 13
    • Pier Lim
      Stephan Höing As far as I know most individual TC pedals work with three knobs as well, with a fourth knob for choosing the TonePrint. In case of the Brainwaves you have the knob for FX-Type (-> TonePrint) in the upper left corner and the knobs for Mix, Voice 1 and Voice 2 to change their respective parameters on the fly. In Edit mode on the Plethora those latter three on the Brainwaves would correspond with the middle three knobs on the Plethora, with the rightmost knob as your TonePrint-selector. So, you actually still have all four. You also don't need the Up/Down-switches, as those options are implemented in the Mix. The only example I can think of where you really lose a knob is the big Sub n' Up, where the individual pedal has two Subs and the Plethora only has one. Most Toneprints work on the Plethora as well, but after checking I found that Mark's TPs for the Brainwaves are missing from the Plethora. But I guess they will be part of an update somtime in the future
      • Nov 1
    • Pier Lim
      Tc Mike similar like the TonePring mini pedals with ususally 3 potmeters , the Plethora versions come with 3 default parameters accessible via the 3 pots for editing. FOr Brainwaves it is MIX, and pitch for the 2 voices .Since the Toneprints for the Plethora can be customized, via the Toneprint , you can choose which parameters you control and waht ranges. Plethora also has 2 additional Modifiers for each FX (MASH and Expression pedal) , which can control 2 or more additional parameters. For the Sub'n Up the sub.Sub octave is missing in the default control setup.
      • Nov 2
  • New
    2020-10-30

First off I love my Quintessence, the harmony tracking is fantastic! And all of the user adjustable features are awesome to have, makes pedal mods obsolete!

However there is one issue I'm having with the momentary bypass. If I have any of the three toneprint options selected AND I use the momentary bypass, the bypassed signal is very poor quality, like really lo-fi. If I switch from the toneprint options to the stock options it works fine.

Could this be a firmware thing? I checked for firmware when I got it.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 4
    • C Duffy
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi C Duffy, is your pedal running the latest firmware version Version 1.0.01??
      Please confirm that to set the bypass mode, you proceed as follows:
      • Disconnect the pedal and turn it on its back
      • Unscrew the back plate of the pedal and look for the two-small dip-switches in the upper left corner.
      • The upper DIP switch (the one closer to the power in jack), switches between True Bypass mode (default) and Buffered Bypass mode.
      • Set the DIP switch to the desired position.
      • Remount the back-plate.
      • Nov 2
    • C Duffy
      C Duffy Just tried updating firmware last night, the updater progress bar never reached 100%, but the updated status said "successful". I didn't disconnect any cables when changing the bypass mode(inside the pedal.) I'll give it another go this evening. Thanks
      • Nov 2
  • New
    2020-10-30

Hey guys,

just took my Plethora X5 out of the box and run the update to 1.1.52, before even plugging my guitar in, I'm scratching my head trying to find an on and off switch.

Please tell me there is a way turn off the unit when not in use! Surely physically unplugging this  AU$800 unit can't be the only way to turn it off...

Michael

read more...
    0 5
    • Michael Scheurer
      Chris Edwards Hi Michael, I hope you are well. There is no menu/shutdown for this unit, the Plethora X5 is a robust design and allows the user to simply switch on or off at the mains or remove the power cable directly from the rear.
      • Oct 30
      • Unboxing
        Michael Scheurer I was afraid you'd say that.

Is that not something that could be added to the software, like a sleep or shutdown routine?
        • Oct 30
    • Michael Scheurer
      Chris Edwards Hi Michael, I will certainly pass your feature suggestion onto the development team who can further look into this for a future update.
      • Oct 30
  • New
    2020-10-29

Enjoying my Plethora very much -- sounds are great and the TonePrint editor is deep. Three requests:

1) Input EQ per board or on all effects -- especially useful for bassists

2) Alter Ego

3) Boost+ Distortion TonePrint effect

+1 on the FX loop blend control -- this would be great with the EXP pedal or Mash

Thanks

read more...
    0 4
Go to page