Statistics

289,998 members
172,582 posts
  • New
    bogwood
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-14

I know that TC Helicon's VoiceSupport2 software does not support direct editing of presets (i.e. changing reverb types)

And I know that VoiceLiveEditor.com sells third party preset editors, but I don't think they have a Mac version for the VoiceLive Play

I was wondering if anyone has figured out a solution to editing VoiceLive Play presets on a Mac -- maybe with SysEx editing software?

thanks in advance for any help

read more...
    0 20
  • New
    Ian1
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-04-08

Hi, 

Can I turn on and off the metronome on my VL3 extreme via midi from my BeatBuddy when I start and stop it.  I have the BeatBuddy sending midi clock to the VL3 for tempo/bpm.

What I'm trying to do is use the VL3 metronome as a click to the BeatBuddy. I’m sending this out to a mixer and can then use this in my in ears. Presently I have to start the VL3 metronome once I’ve started the BeatBuddy and then once I’ve double tapped the BeatBuddy to finish the song, and it finishes, I’ve then got to go to the VL3 to turn off the metronome. Annoying when the click is still coming through you in ears as you've forgotten it!!

Ideally when I hit the start on the BeatBuddy the VL3 starts the metronome and then when I stop the BeatBuddy the metronome stops.

Can the VL3 receive these commands

Thanks  

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    hkdha
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-10

I purchased the TC HELICON PERFORM VE off of a friend. They lost the original cord but sent a video of them turning the device on by plugging it in with their guitar pedal chord. I have tried both a 12v 2a and 12v 1a power chord and neither of them worked. I tried integrating it into my setup with midi, mic, and audio interface and it still didn't turn on. I also tried plugging the chord into various outlets. Is there a reason why my device isn't turning on, what do I do? 

read more...
    0 20
    • hkdha
      WilliamR Hello, Do you have a photo of the power supply you are using? Is it DC 12volt negative tip specifically?
      • Mar 10
  • New
    bgiesinger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-02

I had a foot switch button pop out on my Voice Live 3 last night and can't seem to get it to stay in (lower left/dn preset). Any suggestions on how to fix this?

0 7
  • New
    jump875
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-23

Hi, I want to switch presets via Midi using my Ipad.

Currently I am using a Midi-BT adapter connected to the Midi In and Midi Out.

Is it also possible to use a simple USB-BT adapter connected to VL3X instead? Does it matter if it's connected to USB A or USB mini socket?

read more...
    0 5
    • jump875
      PedroRodrigues Hi jump875, thank you for your post ,you should use the USB mini socket for this purpose as the USB A is a service port. Thank you
      • Feb 24
  • New
    maxphiltor
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-11

Hello- requesting assistance on TC-Helicon harmony Singer 2 pedal not activating.  Power is on and still can utilize tone and reverb but voice harmony is not activating when pedal been pressed.  Also red light not staying on.  Thank you in advance.  

Max

read more...
    0 7
    • maxphiltor
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and create a tech support case. An agent will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Feb 11
  • New
    jshutman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-08

I'm looking for a Voice Live 3 scale chart.

0 8
  • New
    ESharp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05

I purchased the tc helicon talk box synth and the stomp switch stop working. What are my remedies for replacement or repair?

0 14
    • ESharp
      Nigel67 Hi ESharp. The unit will require repair as replacement is usually only if the product fails within the first 30 days. First of all, please contact the seller and they should help you out. If there are any issues, please raise a Service Ticket and the Service Team will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jan 5
  • New
    simon_m_2020
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-12-30

Hey everyone,

I have a problem I just can't seem to solve so I'm hoping that someone here might have the answer.

Basically, when I plug my guitar into the 'In' jack on my VL3X, the guitar signal has disappeared from the outputs. It's present in the unit - the input LEDs light up, the signal passses out the 'thru' jack to my amp, the tuner works and, most strangely, the looper will record what I play (silently) but then play it back when I finish the loop. Same with overdubs! I can't hear the guitar signal when recording/dubbing but what I play is faithfully recorded using the on-board amp sim & effects and then played back when I run the loop. The guitar signal is gone from the main XLRs, the guitar jacks and the headphone output, but plays back from the looper through all of these outputs. It's weird!

I have gone over every setting 100 times and can't hit upon the answer. Everything worked just fine the last time I used it a couple of weeks ago. I have completed the factory reset process successfully and updated the firmware to the latest version/build 2.2.00 b.366.

I'm stuck! Help!

Simon M

read more...
    0 42
    • simon_m_2020
      PedroRodrigues Hi simon_m_2020, thank you for your post, please consider that the VOICELIVE 3 EXTREME Output can be set up set up in different configurations such as the XLR Output Tab, the XLR Output Level parameter and the different Guitar Jacks Mode.
      You can use the XLR Output Mode parameter to select the output mode for VL3X.
      Parameter settings:

Stereo:
      -The left XLR output jack carries the left stereo channel.
      -The right XLR output jack carries the right stereo channel.

Mono:
      -The left XLR output jack carries the summed (with effects) mono vocal & guitar channel signals.
      -The right XLR output jack carries the mono vocal signal without effects.
      -The dry channel includes Tone and Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction (if applicable).
      -The dry channel does not contain HardTune effect(s).

Dual Mono:
      -The left XLR output jack carries the summed (with effects) mono vocal channel.
      -The right XLR output jack carries the summed (with effects) mono guitar channel.

You can also use the XLR Output Level parameter to set the relative level of the signal going to the XLR outputs.
      Parameter settings:
      Mic Level:
      Typically, the best setting when connecting to a mixer/PA. This level closely replicates that of a microphone going directly into the mixer.
      Line Level:
      When connecting to a mixer/PA line inputs, this setting is a good choice.

When it comes to Guitar Jacks Mode you may select from three modes to direct your backing track and guitar to the guitar outputs. Especially when working with Backing Tracks, this allows for maximum flexibility.
      The Guitar settings acts as the “normal” or “default” mode, sending guitar signals from the ¼” outputs in mono or stereo (depending on whether you have one or both jacks connected).

With the Track L / Guitar R setting, Backing Tracks (summed mono) are sent out the left Guitar ¼” output, while your guitar signal (summed mono) is sent out the Right Guitar ¼” output.
      With the Backing Track setting, Backing Tracks are routed to the guitar outs.
      If both outputs are connected, the signal is in stereo. If one is connected, the signal is summed to mono.
      This mode allows you to have a two-component Backing Track where “the click” is sent to one ¼” output and “the track” to the other. These signals can then be independently routed wherever you wish.
      Usually, you will have “the track” go to the front-of-house mixer and “the click” to a stage/ monitor mix or the drummer.
      If you’re listening to Backing Tracks over your headphones, you’ll hear the split tracks as described here, with “the click” on one side and “the track” in the other.
      For a tutorial on PA basics, Yorkville has an extremely useful “PA Primer” guide (PDF):
      https://yorkville.com/downloads/other/basicpaprimer.pdf

There is also a great video episode covering Mixer Setup with TC-Helicon devices:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq0AOtafIjs
      Regarding your last question the Guitar output please see the text marked in yellow as effectively you are correct, never the less to effectively provide you with you option regarding the output of the VOICELIVE 3 EXTREME will only be complete with the information present on the picture below

I hope this helps
      • Mar 10
  • New
    Chewychunga
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-23

I just bought a go xlr and have since noticed that i have to use the built in headphone jack to be able to listen to it

i was looking for the specifications of the build in DAC so I can compare it to my schitt DAC I already own

also wondering there is any way to allow / support multiple headphone outputs

i commonly switch between my headphones when streaming on pc and my oculus when streaming VR 

And final question is I have a stereo mic and was wondering if there is any way to support this feature 

read more...
    0 30
    • Chewychunga
      PedroRodrigues Hi Chewychunga, thank you for your post, the only information available to end user is the one present on the product page as we do not provide any other specs. Unfortunately the unit will not allow you to have two different signals on the Headphones output. When it comes to the Mic input the GOXLR, the unit only supports a mono input. Thank you
      • November 24, 2021
Go to page