Statistics

196,316 members
66,884 posts
  • New
    2020-11-14

Hello, could someone please provide me an German Bedienungsanleitung pdf for my VoiceLive. I couldn't find it on official sites! There is only availability from VoiceLive 2 on? Thank you in advance. Best regards Peter

0 5
    • Peter Krnavek
      Chris Edwards Hi Peter, unfortunately, there is not a German translated manual available for the VoiceLive, however, I have included a copy of the manual for you in the following link in the hopes this may be of some help. https://we.tl/t-diNOrDCRWd
      • Nov 17
  • 2020-10-26

The midi light comes on showing that the vl3x is receiving but the program number I am trying to switch to comes up for a fraction of a second (or sometimes not at all) and quickly returns to preset #1.

0 5
  • 2020-10-16

CAS-145533-S7H8G6 

Haven't heard any reply to my issue with TC Helicon Play Acoustic. After firmware update, 90% of Vocal effects disappear- for good! They return after factory reset, but then I can't get new udate that allows guitar effectes to be stored on individual presets instead of globally. Any suggestions? Anyone?? Ferris???

read more...
    0 15
    • DAVID MCMULLEN
      Nigel Turner Hi David, I just checked your case. My colleague replied to you on the 13th October. Please could you check your SPAM box as the reply may have been put in there. I will send a message to them and ask for the e-mail to be resent.
      • Oct 18
  • 2020-10-15

I know this was covered somewhere, I just can't find it.  I am using a Line Six Helix with my TC Helicon Voice Lice Touch 2.  I don't think I want any other effects running at the same time.  Can someone please clear this up for me. Thank you

read more...
    0 6
    • MichaelLapp
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Michael to be able to help you in more detail can you please state how you wish to have both unit integrating with each other ? When it comes to the VOICE LIVE TOUCH 2 you can use the Guitar THRU to output the exact same signal you have are inputting on the unit with no effects. preset
      • Oct 15
  • 2020-10-13

Direct link to VL3X latest firmware update (366?) please - I have no internet on my computer and must transfer the file from my phone to computer, then transfer it to new mini hd drive, then put drive into VL3X. Brand new unit sat in box, dry, cool environment unused for years due to long drawn out family tragedy. Now getting blue screen of doom. Starting from scratch with new HD drive

read more...
    0 9
    • Erik Ryan
      Leah from Music Tribe Hello @EricRyan ,

We'd love to help! Please submit a Care Ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of this page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Technical Support to get started.

Thanks!
      • Oct 13
  • 2020-10-13

Does anyone know if loops in the VL3 can be triggered via MIDI? I'm trying to get around the limit of 8 Loop Triggers (A - H) in the VL3.

Thanks!

Jeremy

0 20
    • JeremyGorman
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Jeremy it is possible to have MIDI sync on VOICELIVE 3 so you can can sync a external device such a pedal to use as a trigger, but for that you will need to have your VOICELIVE 3 unit running firmware version 1.2 . For more information please follow the link below to access a video about the MIDI Sync https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-c2hk4o9iA
      • Oct 13
    • JeremyGorman
      JeremyGorman Thanks Pedro and thanks for responding! Yes, I'm familiar with the MIDI sync feature, but I was really trying to see if the VL# might respond to MIDI commands to trigger loops. Since the VL3 has 50 loop slots (with 3 loops in each), but only 8 loop triggers (A - H) I am unable to trigger more than 8 separate pre-recorded loops. I was hoping to find a way around that.
      • Oct 13
      • Loop triggering in VL3
        Pet Gerbil no, the loops can't be triggered from midi...But, I've just had a squizz at the manual, and it looks like the 8 loops is per-preset, so could you change preset and get access to another 8 loops ? (I wonder if changing to a different "Step" would do the same thing ?...)
        • Oct 13
      • Loop triggering in VL3
        JeremyGorman No, it appears that assignment is one-time only. EX: you assign Loop 1:A to Trigger A in Program 100 and then assign Loop 2:A to Trigger A in Program 101. When you go back to Program 100 you now have Loop 2:A instead of Loop 1:A
        • Oct 17
    • JeremyGorman
      JeremyGorman Ok, I think I figured out a "work around" If I set one of the Loop Triggers to "Load Current Slot" (instead of specific slot) then whatever Loop Slot is loaded on the Loop page will appear. Ex: 'Trigger G - Load Current Slot - A' Now I create a Loop for Program 100 in Loop Slot 5:A and buttonmap Trigger G to the 'Hit" button. For Program 101 I create a Loop in slot 6:A and again buttonmap to the 'Hit' button. As long as I make sure to load Loop Slot 5 for Program 100 and Loop Slot 6 for Program 101 it works! Not ideal by any stretch, but a workable alternative.
      • Oct 17
    • JeremyGorman
      Pet Gerbil Does it make a difference if you re-save the loop and/or Preset after assigning 'em ?
      • Oct 17
      • Loop triggering in VL3
        JeremyGorman Doesn't seem to make a difference.
        • Oct 18
  • 2020-10-12

Hola, tengo el VLX3 pero no se como actualizar su firmware, su version es: 2.2.00 BUILD 366, agradeceria mucho que me puedan ayudar... Gracias

0 12
  • 2020-09-21

Folks- I love using my Play Acoustic during gigs, but like much of my unused brain power, I KNOW there's a tonne of unused awesomeness in my Play Acoustic.

My problem is that I'm just not that good at pulling knowledge out of countless YouTube video tutorials (mostly because the instructor spends too much time yapping and I loose my patience, then jump to another video).  
    I'd (and I bet others) spend $$$ to attend a workshop that takes folks who already are comfortable looping and harmonizing, but want to get really hands instruction on from the experts (YOU FOLKS)!

What do you think?

Regards,

Rob

read more...
    0 13
    • Robert Romans
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Robert Romans, Please be aware that we do have our TC HELICON channel on YOUTUBE that is pretty great but I understand what you mean and to be honest I think is a great Idea but I will forward this idea to management. Thank you
      • Sep 21
  • 2020-09-19

Hi!

I wnat to change the order of the steps in a certain preset...how do I do that? I couldn´t find any answer googling, nor in the manual...maybe you guys knows a trick :)

Thanks in advance!

0 4
    • burnd sneijder
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Burnd Sneijder, I will gladly assist you on this matter, if you go to Step management you will be able to add a step. Use the Preset Up and Preset Down footswitches to locate the Preset you would like to add .
      • Sep 21
  • 2020-09-19

Hi everyone,

I have a Problem and wondered if anyone else has experiences with this error. Since yesterday my VL3X starts switching into the setup menu by itself. I could not figure out what triggers it. I had an Issue with a broken Mic cable but this doesnt seem to affect it. Maybe the button is broken?

My Setup:

VL3X, Acoustic Guitar, Condensator Mic (Neumann)

Appreciate any help!
    Regards from Germany

read more...
    0 15
    • burnd sneijder
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi, burnd sneijder I would suggest a factory reset on your unit.
      Turn off your VL3X.
      Unplug headphones (if attached)
      Using a toothpick or a small wire (we recommend a straightened paper clip), press the button that is inside the Headphone jack.
      The button is small and at the very end of the inside of the jack. You don't need to use much force – so please be gentle.
      You will feel a small click when the button presses.
      With the button held down, press the power switch on your VL3X.
      Wait until you see the System Maintenance Screen.
      You should see the System Maintenance screen immediately. If you see the "normal" VL3X screen (without the "System Maintenance" banner on top), you haven't pushed the button inside the headphone jack correctly.
      Try again.
      Choose the desired option from the menu using the Control Knob
      • Sep 21
    • burnd sneijder
      burnd sneijder Hi Pedro,
      thanks a lot for your reply! I fear I didn´t really get the purpose of your suggestion...what is it I can do in the maintenance menu? (Sorry, I don´t have my VL3X it at hand right now..)
      • Sep 21
    • burnd sneijder
      burnd sneijder Ah, sorry, no I get it. Factory Reset. That means I loose all my personal presets and setup configurations I suppose. Well, I´ll try that maybe as a last option. You don´t have any guess what could cause this error? I read something about microphones that could trigger a switch to other menus...
      • Sep 21
      • VL3X Error: Erratically jumps into the setup menu
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi burnd sneijder, you are correct, we do have microphones that can control some features on the unit such as TC HELICON MP60 // MP75
        • Sep 21
Go to page