• 2020-07-08
    Can the VoiceLive Rack be used in a mixing board’s Effects Loop to double vocals on multiple channels? (So the mics would be in different channels of the board, with varied send amounts on each channel, going to the VoiceLive Rack. Then the Lead Mute would be turned OFF on the unit. (Or does that only affect the lead vocal when a mic is plugged in directly to the VoiceLive Rack?)
    read more
    0 51
    • whydavewhy
      kiskadar69 Would only the Double effect be turned on in the VoiceLive Rack? I think it would work. Lead Mute should be turned On.
      • Jul 9
    • whydavewhy
      Paul Francois I would love to learn if it is possible to get an inbound stereo signal into that loop?
      • Jul 23
    • whydavewhy
      kiskadar69 @Paul Francois: IMO it isn't possible. The mixers first mix the stereo channels into mono and send them to the mixer's Aux output. The TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack also has a mono input.
      • Jul 24
  • 2020-07-07
    Hello
    0 7
    • DobaCaesar
      Leah D Hey DobaCaesar - What questions do you have about the VoiceLive 3 Extreme?
      • Jul 8
      • I need help with my VL3X
        DobaCaesar Yes I have the VoiceLive 3 Extreme.
        • Jul 18
    • DobaCaesar
      DobaCaesar Thanks! I figured it out
      • Jul 8
    • DobaCaesar
      DobaCaesar Hello Leah! I want to know if there is a new update for the VL3X? Because on the manual I saw on the preset number 10 is amazing grace but on mine is something else.Thanks for your help
      • Jul 17
  • 2020-07-07
    I'm learning to play Rage Against The Machine's "Killing In The Name Of", and I need to set up a phaser effect for the intro. I assume its in the uMOD parameters but I feel like I'm going in circles to attain a decent sound. Here's a link to Tom Marello discussing the intro part at 20:33. https://youtu.be/aJXzY9vhqZg I would appreciate any help that you can give me. Thank you.
    read more
    0 5
  • 2020-07-03
    Hello, I can set a lot of levels in this nice machine, but I haven't found out yet where I adjust the overall voulme level for the complete Preset/Patch. Where is this setting? Yes, I have read the manual :-)
    0 13
    • Gerdski
      kiskadar69 There does not seem to be such a parameter. What is your original problem?
      • Jul 3
      • How to set Preset Level in Voicelive 3 Extreme
        Gerdski My original Problem is that I want to set the Presets evenly to avoid volume differences in live performance.
        • Jul 4
    • Gerdski
      kiskadar69 I think you need to come up with a workaround.
      • Jul 4
      • How to set Preset Level in Voicelive 3 Extreme
        kiskadar69 ..or ask TC-Helicon to include this parameter in the next VoiceLive 3 firmware version.
        • Jul 4
    • Gerdski
      Fabio Valdez in the main screen, turn one of the knobs under the screen and you will get in the level options.
      • Jul 4
    • Gerdski
      Gerdski Will try that, thanks!
      • Jul 5