Statistics

234,008 members
109,613 posts
  • New
    boboog19
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-10

Hello

Talk box synth has crackling that comes and goes when using with an electrovoice mic.....and is fine when i use a shure.  Sometimes when the crackling happens the talkbox switch indicator flickers and lights up for a moment.  Swapped out all of my cables and is still an issue.

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    JPGarmon
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-06-02

I have a VoiceLive3 Extereme I was trying to use USB port for MIDI as this is an option. Has anyone used a 3rd party adapter to accomplish something similar? I just purchased a Bluettooth MIDI adapter but I could not find one in USB form factor. I was curious to know if anyone in community has been successful in locating and using a Bluetooth USB adapter with VL3X? I'm just using this with SetList Maker to control backing tracks, song selection, etc. 

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    BrendanBoyle
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-13

I'm using a VoiceLive 3 with the external TC Helicon switch 6. II'm absolutely desperate to find out if I can set one of the buttons to play and overdub or if I'm still stuck with play then waiting for it to loop around again to record. The Switch 6 is preferable to using the pedal itself for a number of reasons to do with the performer (not me). I'm looping up to 16 bars so waiting for it to come around again just isn't an option.

The last time I tried to do this I found that the Switch 6 couldn't be set up this way but there were rumours that TC Helicon were going to fix it. Has this happened or am I out of luck?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    Joejoe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

Hi I have a vlx3 but I'm having problem with beat pedal through loop. I plug beat into aux input, problem I'm having is once I've recorded beat I play it back and the beat is playing soft through loop how do I fix this. I have my beat pedal turned up I've even gone into settings under main screen turned things up and it's still too soft playing back.

read more...
    0 23
  • New
    HansJürgenRüben
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-28

Hello Community,

great i found, at least, YOU. My question is: am i stupid? I can´t find the software to connect my two devices. I bought new, but quite a long while ago. (was ill for a very long time) I´d like to start using these devices and this software was still installed in an older Laptop of mine.

Please, please can anybody help me what to do? I still spent many hours without success, so the main question remains: am I stupid?

cheers

Hansi

read more...
    0 30
  • New
    TCH-Rob
    Triber Contributor
    2021-04-15

Hi friends! We are very excited to anounce GoXLR update 1.3.130.

Features:

Color Wheel

• Allows for unlimited choices to fully customize the look of your GoXLR.
    • Recently selected colors are saved to make setting up your color profile faster and easier.

Cough Mute

• Cough Mute now has its own dedicated mute options.
    • Mute behavior can be set to Hold or Toggle modes.
    • Mic no longer needs to be assigned to a dedicated fader, thus freeing up a fader to mix another audio source.

Line Out fader

• The line out level can now be controlled by the application and can be assigned to a physical fader.

System Tray / Minimized on Startup

• GoXLR app can now be set to be hidden in Windows System Tray on startup.

Quality of Life Improvements and Bug Fixes

• Double click an individual band on the EQ to reset gain to 0dB.
    • Reset button now also resets EQ bands to a gain of 0dB.
    • Right-click on device component in app to enter the lighting tab for that component. A left-click will bring you to the settings tab for that component.
      Mic, Chat and Music are now select-able on all channels for Mini.
    • Global settings now contains a checkbox to select whether muting Voice Chat also mutes your Mic channel.
    • Headphone and Lineout should now properly display audio passing when set to meter mode.
    • Profile mute mode and EQ settings now load correctly on start-up.
    • With Line Out or Headphones as the channel source, Mute to All is the only select-able option.
    • Adjusting the mid and high EQ bands on Mini in basic and advanced modes did not have reliable behaviour. This has been corrected but this may have changed your profile EQ settings slightly.
    • Better error checking on updates.
    read more...
    1 63
  • New
    Sircates22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

Mostly just a curiosity but can anyone tell me if the audio that comes into the aux input remains analog on its way to the headphone output?

if it doesn't hit a adc and dac in its travels, is the same true for the guitar input if your not using the built in digital effects? 

read more...
    0 23
    • Sircates22
      PedroRodrigues Hi Sircates22 please consider that regarding to the Aux input, when a signal is detected here and no guitar is plugged in, Play Electric will use the music signal to figure out key and scale information, in the case of having a Guitar the unit will use this signal instead to figure out key and scale information. This means that I any case digital processing is always involved on this unit operations when it comes the input stage.
      • Apr 3
  • New
    luisdiaz113
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-27

Hello every one!

I have an issue using my Switch 6 pedal on my VL3X unit. I had it properly set up and functioning normally, but a while a go the TRS cable that came with it broke, now I just replaced it with another standard TRS cable and every switch will go to tuner, even though I have every one assigned to a different function. Any one has an idea why? Thank you very much for reading! 

read more...
    0 39
    • luisdiaz113
      kiskadar69 The TRS-TRS cable should be tested with an ohmmeter. If it is faultless, you should plug it into the Switch-6 and measure the Switch-6:
      0. If none of the switches on the Switch-6 are depressed, you will normally measure an open between the Tip and Ring output of the Switch-6.
      1. If only the first switch on the Switch-6 is depressed, you will normally measure 10 kohm between the Tip and Ring output of the Switch-6.
      2. If only the second switch on the Switch-6 is pressed, you will normally measure 20 kohm between the Tip and Ring output of the Switch-6.
      3. If only the third switch on the Switch-6 is depressed, you will normally measure 30 kohm between the Tip and Ring output of the Switch-6.
      4. If only the fourth switch on the Switch-6 is depressed, you will normally measure 40 kohm between the Tip and Ring output of the Switch-6.
      5. If only the fifth switch on the Switch-6 is pressed, you will normally measure 50 kohm between the Tip and Ring output of the Switch-6.
      6. If only the sixth switch of the Switch-6 is pressed, you will normally measure 60 kohm between the Tip and Ring output of the Switch-6.
      7. Normally you always measure 70 kohm between the Switch-6 Ring and Sleeve output.
      • Mar 27
      • Question about Switch 6 and VoiceLive3X
        luisdiaz113 Thank you so very much for your answer! I will certainly test the cables I'm using and see what's what! Now, let's say that I don't get the right kohmm readings. Where do I go from there? Do I need thicker or thinner cable wire perhaps? A different kind of plug? Again, thanks so much for your help!
        • Mar 27
      • Question about Switch 6 and VoiceLive3X
        kiskadar69 You should do what I wrote first. If you are unsure, ask someone to help.
        So the cable is a standard 3-core TRS-TRS (Tip, Ring, Sleeve) cable?
        • Mar 28
  • New
    JeremyGorman
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-16
    Ok...here's a question for you.
    I want to have the metronome sound on any preset that I have a loop assigned to. That's the easy part.

The hard part (so far) is getting the metronome to shut off when I switch to a preset that doesn't have a loop assigned to it. It stays on the previous presets loop, hence the metronome is still going.

I can get around this by creating an empty loop with the metronome off and assign it to that preset, but this seems a bit silly and wasteful of a whole loop slot.

I've been all through the manual, but so far no luck. What am I missing?

Thanks as always!
    Jeremy
    read more...
    0 40
    • JeremyGorman
      PedroRodrigues Hi JeremyGorman I presume you are referring to the VoiceLive 3 Extreme right, if you are please Keep in mind that tempo/metronome settings are saved with each Loop. Accordingly, triggering a Loop using a remapped footswitch will invoke these settings therefore the metronome will still be active. What I might suggest is based on your suggestion of having an empty loop you can try to see if works by If you set the Met Follows Playback parameter to ON, the Metronome will mute and unmute automatically whenever the Loop is playing, this will prevent the metronome from continuing after you press STOP and might not work on a empty loop. On another point I would also advise you to check the metronome sub-menu on page 138 of the manual that may offer a few more options that may help you achieve your creative intents. To access the product page where we have the manual available please follow the link below https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0DEG Thank you
      • Mar 16
      • Metronome question
        JeremyGorman Hi Pedro....first, thanks for responding! So no, I have the VoiceLive 3, not the Extreme and the issue is I need the metronome on for the entire time I am playing the song. That way I know I'm maintaining the tempo when the loop isn't playing, so the 'Met Follows Playback' feature won't work for me. What I'm hoping to accomplish is to have the metronome stop when I call up a preset that doesn't have an assigned loop. All of my presets that do have loops are fine, it's the ones that don't that are the issue. Any suggestions for that? Right now I have assigned an empty loop to those, to have the metronome off, but that means wasting an entire loop slot. Thanks!
        • ·
        • Mar 16
      • Metronome question
        PedroRodrigues Hi JeremyGorman please consider that if you are running the last FW available for the VL3 the implementation is exactly the same between both unit. Unfortunately there are some limitation when it comes to the Metronome implementation. I would suggest to follow the link below to confirm on the manual for your unit if any other implementation ight work for your. Please follow the link below : https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0DEG
        • Mar 17
  • New
    hamanohashi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-25

Hello

Does someone have the vyzor editor for TC Helicon VoiceWorks excecutable/setup for windows ? 

Impossible to find it as all website are down now : 

psicraft =down

tc helicon = redirect to psicraft

thank you !

read more...
    0 50
    • hamanohashi
      PedroRodrigues Hi hamanohashi, Please consider that this software and the unit you are refering to are legacy but I was able to find it, follow the link below to access VYZOR https://wsi.li/dl/XvihQuHjKh76RakWC/ Thank you
      • Feb 28
      • Vyzor editor for TC Helicon VoiceWorks
        hamanohashi PedroRodrigues many thanks ! I will try it thank you so much !
        • ·
        • Mar 1
      • Vyzor editor for TC Helicon VoiceWorks
        hamanohashi Tried and it does not work ... looks like it support only TC Electronic not TC Helicon If someone have the good excexutable thank you
        • Mar 12
Go to page