Statistics

306,008 members
190,353 posts
  • Progman88
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-13
    Recently purchased HK Triamp mk 1. Would like to Switch the cannels (6) via midi function of the g System. Cannot realise ist at present! Need help or impossible? Henning
    0 101
    • Progman88
      WilliamR Hello, I can help you out with this. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email
      • July 13, 2020
  • dittolooper
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-13
    Just got a Ditto stereo looper but after downloaded WAV file to looper, doesn't seem to save as orange light blinking non stop. Also could not find starjam link or has been broken. Any help appreciated
    0 66
    • dittolooper
      WilliamR I believe the Starjam site is no longer available. As far as Transferring WAV files to you Ditto stereo looper, please be sure the files you are using are 16-bit 44.1kHZ sample rate. Details are on page 16 in the user manual.
      • July 14, 2020
    • dittolooper
      WilliamR https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/B1P0QaR5gLS.pdf
      • July 14, 2020
  • jamesbl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-12
    Any idea how to locate an extra knob for my G-Sharp? I started with submitting a parts request ticket, but G-Sharp was not listed in the selection options :( Thanks!
    0 64
    • jamesbl
      TC-Mike thanks for the note, i reproted it to our web team. Please just file a normal Support ticket for the spare part request for now.
      • July 13, 2020
  • whydavewhy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    Can the VoiceLive Rack be used in a mixing board’s Effects Loop to double vocals on multiple channels? (So the mics would be in different channels of the board, with varied send amounts on each channel, going to the VoiceLive Rack. Then the Lead Mute would be turned OFF on the unit. (Or does that only affect the lead vocal when a mic is plugged in directly to the VoiceLive Rack?)
    read more...
    0 154
    • whydavewhy
      kiskadar69 Would only the Double effect be turned on in the VoiceLive Rack? I think it would work. Lead Mute should be turned On.
      • July 9, 2020
    • whydavewhy
      Francois43912 I would love to learn if it is possible to get an inbound stereo signal into that loop?
      • July 23, 2020
    • whydavewhy
      kiskadar69 @Paul Francois: IMO it isn't possible. The mixers first mix the stereo channels into mono and send them to the mixer's Aux output. The TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack also has a mono input.
      • July 24, 2020
  • DobaCaesar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hello
    0 58
    • DobaCaesar
      leah Hey DobaCaesar - What questions do you have about the VoiceLive 3 Extreme?
      • July 8, 2020
      • I need help with my VL3X
        DobaCaesar Yes I have the VoiceLive 3 Extreme.
        • July 18, 2020
    • DobaCaesar
      DobaCaesar Thanks! I figured it out
      • July 8, 2020
    • DobaCaesar
      DobaCaesar Hello Leah! I want to know if there is a new update for the VL3X? Because on the manual I saw on the preset number 10 is amazing grace but on mine is something else.Thanks for your help
      • July 17, 2020
  • BRymes
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-07
    I'm learning to play Rage Against The Machine's "Killing In The Name Of", and I need to set up a phaser effect for the intro. I assume its in the uMOD parameters but I feel like I'm going in circles to attain a decent sound. Here's a link to Tom Marello discussing the intro part at 20:33. https://youtu.be/aJXzY9vhqZg I would appreciate any help that you can give me. Thank you.
    read more...
    0 117
  • DennisDubeau
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hello Craig? Whatever happened to your corner? Did they get you locked in China's behringer city?
    0 172
    • DennisDubeau
      Paul_Vannatto I heard that Craig is no longer with TC
      • July 7, 2020
      • I wonder is Craig is still alive and employee of TC Helicon... I know that Tom Lang is still active but Craig seems lost somewhere!!
        DennisDubeau That'd be sad... the guy knew the voicelive well...
        • July 7, 2020
      • I wonder is Craig is still alive and employee of TC Helicon... I know that Tom Lang is still active but Craig seems lost somewhere!!
        leah Hey Dennis! Craig wasn't the only one who knew the VoiceLive well! If you have any specific questions, let us know by creating a Care Ticket at the Support link above. Thanks!
        • July 8, 2020
  • JonMac
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-05
    Can anyone help me where to put what I want to add behringer mini fex 800 effects processor to my newly purchased behringer eps 500 mp3 mixer not sure what leads go where don’t want to damage anything any help appreciated thanks Jon
    0 216
    • JonMac
      JonMac This is what I want to connect
      • July 4, 2020
    • JonMac
      RexBeckett I don't think it is possible, Jon. The EPS500 MP3 does not have any Aux outputs that could be used to drive an external effects unit.
      • July 5, 2020
  • Gerdski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    Hello, I can set a lot of levels in this nice machine, but I haven't found out yet where I adjust the overall voulme level for the complete Preset/Patch. Where is this setting? Yes, I have read the manual :-)
    0 152
    • Gerdski
      kiskadar69 There does not seem to be such a parameter. What is your original problem?
      • July 3, 2020
      • How to set Preset Level in Voicelive 3 Extreme
        Gerdski My original Problem is that I want to set the Presets evenly to avoid volume differences in live performance.
        • July 4, 2020
    • Gerdski
      kiskadar69 I think you need to come up with a workaround.
      • July 4, 2020
      • How to set Preset Level in Voicelive 3 Extreme
        kiskadar69 ..or ask TC-Helicon to include this parameter in the next VoiceLive 3 firmware version.
        • July 4, 2020
    • Gerdski
      FabioValdez in the main screen, turn one of the knobs under the screen and you will get in the level options.
      • July 4, 2020
    • Gerdski
      Gerdski Will try that, thanks!
      • July 5, 2020
  • virendrajaywant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    I have purchased FX 2000 and want to use this unit as 2 mono inputs and outputs. In the manual, the method of setting is not explained. Can I get the method how to go about? Also I am keen to know, is it possible to run different effects on both mono channels simultaneously. I want to use it for vocals, 2 microphones in 2 channels of mixer but having different effects. Is it possible?
    read more...
    0 208
Go to page