Statistics

305,511 members
189,820 posts
  • New
    Tabazan99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-14

Hello, I have a TC1210-DT for 1 year, working fine with Reason 11.

It needs to be physically conneted from time to time for the VST to work, no problem with that.

But yesterday, Reason refused to activate the VST, removed it from my rack, and requested to reinstall it completely (including the Ilok process : account, code, etc.).

I followed the install process (but haven't found any Ilok code in my original order) so ...

1. Is the problem linked to iLok and why would that happen one year later, randomly  ?

2. I followed the excact TC process to install (leaving the files in the suggested by TC folders), then tried to change the file to put them in my VST folders. But nothing does. The 1210 module stay off and is not recognized, and the VST doesn't show in the rack anymore.

Thanks for your help

read more...
    0 2
    • Tabazan99
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the support link above and create a tech support case. An agent will contact you ASAP to help you resolve this.
      • Jul 14
  • New
    Blacksmith
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-07-13

Why does your customer care people keep claiming my issue is RESOLVED!!!??? No it is NOT!!!!

Re: [MUSIC Tribe Care] TC Helicon - Service Request - CAS-612700-N4Q0F2 - CRM:0049200000953
    To: Music Tribe Customer Quality <[email protected]>

This is a serious problem. Because I have shows and TV shows to do and I need my unit. The service location you quoted I already spoke to them they are the ones that said it can take 14 to 16 WEEKS to get a part. 

I'm asking that someone escalate/ expedite my issue as was done in the past (for me getting Urgent Attention.) The Voice live 3 Extreme is a staple to my setup.  

That long of a wait is totally unacceptable!!! I'm sure you can understand. Please escalate this to the next level to intervene and advise what can be done... (perhaps TC-Helicon can provide a loaner unit, Or I can ship my unit directly to you. Please advise ASAP!

~Al Smith
    Founder of Blacksmith Music
    read more...
    0 18
    • Blacksmith
      soundmandan Hi Al, Apologies for the delay. Musictribe have recently changed over to a new system to improve response time. Now, when you reply to a case email, it is alerted more transparently to the correct team and they will endeavour to respond to/resolve your issue as soon as possible.
      • Jul 14
    • Blacksmith
      soundmandan FYI, Daniel Hutta is no longer with the company. which may account for the initial lack of response.
      • Jul 14
  • New
    Herb1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-13

Hi Everyone, 

Does any one know of a underboard multiple 9V power supply (like the Styrmon Ojai or Truetone 1spot) that has 600mA in at least one of its power outputs to provide power to the TC Plethora X5 which is 600mA?

Can only seem to find ones that are 500mA or below have checked all major brands - or is there another solution I maybe missing to neaten up power to Plethora and pedals all in one under pedalboard

read more...
    0 26
    • Herb1
      PedroRodrigues Hi Herb1, we always advised the to use the original PSU supplied with your Plethora X5 that supplies the unit with a standard 5.5 / 2.1 mm 9 VDC, centre negative > 600 mA. Effectively I also did some research and I was not able to find a multiple power supply that offers more than 600 mA as the Plethora X5 requires.
      • Jul 14
      • >600mA power supply for Plethora X5
        Herb1 Hi Pedro
        • ·
        • Jul 14
        Herb1 Thank you for your fast reply, ok thanks - was trying to find a longer cable than the orginal PSU and also only have the one power lead heading into the pedal board.
        • ·
        • Jul 14
        Herb1 I did just find that new Ciok DC7 power supplyto have 660mA outlets would this be suitable to use?
        • ·
        • Jul 14
        jlcaze Yes I use the DC7 with the plethora. It works fine.
        • Jul 20
    • Herb1
      AZCoyoteGear There are also some cables that combine two outputs to add their output together so two 300 can be used to sum up to the 600
      • Jul 15
    • Herb1
      karl1672 I use a mini ISO brick (MXR) that has an available 9V / 800 ma output - works great with my X5
      • Oct 13
  • New
    OLIVIERSOUND34
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-12

Bonjour, je recherche les coordonnées du SAV TC pour ma M6000. Si quelqu'un connait merci. OLIVIER.

0 2
    • OLIVIERSOUND34
      NicJonesMT Hi Oliversound34. If you click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket, we can then assist you.

Salut Oliversound34. Si vous cliquez sur le support en haut de la page et soumettez un ticket de support technique, nous pouvons alors vous aider.
      • Jul 13
  • New
    amargaritp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-29

Hi all , 

can Harmony singer 2 work without plugging a guitar ? Just with a microphone ? It works fine ?

I want buy a mic control ; wich is best : sennheiser e835 fx or tc helicon mp 75 ?

read more...
    0 4
    • amargaritp
      WilliamR The harmony singer 2 uses the chords on the guitar to create accurate Diatonic harmonies based on the chords and key you are in. So the harmonies will work but it may miss the occasional minor third or major third harmony if there is no chord information present. As far as mics go they will both work just the same, it all comes down to personal preference. I like the Sennheiser personally.
      • Jun 29
  • New
    Rodders45
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-17

VoiceLive3 Extreme - Can anyone advise me as to a sensible setting for a gentle vocal correction when using the VL3X. I'm not the most accurate vocalist but not the worst..... I do have a Mic Mechanic 2 where the 'correction' procedure is fairly simple and straight forward. The control knob goes from 0 to 100% (I usually set it at about 30/40%). Looking for a similar kind of correction setting when using with the VoiceLive3 Extreme. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you, Rod. X

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    GiornoX
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-16

Hi, just bought my plethora and after hours of testing I still can't figure out why my sound is muddy and lost lots of highs.

I updated to the latest 1.3.11 version, tried every buffer types in settings, both 4 cable method and only in fx loop method, nothing changed. I heard a huge difference with the fx loop on/off. I'm not adding other pedals.

My amp is Marshall JVM410H which works perfectly fine with my regular rig in the fx loop(some boss pedals+HOF2+ditto), so with the correct buffers and impedance that was alright.

Someone here got the same problem? I really need a solution. Thanks!

read more...
    0 10
    • GiornoX
      NicJonesMT Hi Giornox.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      If you could provide a video of your setup and how the Plethora sounds we can then advise further.
      • Jun 17
  • New
    Pettycells
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-14

Hello all! I just received my brand new X5 yesterday and was super excited until I did the firmware update, as directed. Now the unit is stuck in a place where, upon booting up, I'm presented with 3 options: DELETE BOARD, FACTORY RESET, or CONTINUE. None of these choices actually do anything - upon selection, the unit reboots and comes right back to this same screen.

I originally tried updating on a Mac, to the latest firmware 1.3.11. Then I moved to a PC to avoid any Spotlight issues. I've attempted to downgrade to firmware 1.1.55, and back up to 1.3.11. Results are the same, although sometimes the second screen will display "Preparing Update," and it will stay stuck there. I've let it go for over an hour in this state (presumably long enough to prepare) but it never gets past it.

I've seen many others here have had similar firmware update issues. I've seen "Wesendit" links to potential fixes, but those links don't work anymore. I filled out a support ticket yesterday, but haven't heard back yet. Any ideas??

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    Alanaml
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-05

Hi there,

I recently bought the FX2000 from Thomann and although it took me a while to get to grips with it I have found it to be a great addition to my home studio with excellent quality effects.

My problem at the moment is that for some reason the input LEDs will not return to zero even though I have diconnected all the cables and uplugged the mails cable.When I turn the unit on the LEDs are peaking and are frozen in that position. No matter what i try I cannot get them to lower the level.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If I find the solution myself i will gladly post it here in the forum.

Regards

Alan

read more...
    0 12
    • Alanaml
      NicJonesMT Hi Alanaml
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much detail on your full setup as possible.
      • Jun 8
  • New
    S23l41D
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-05

When I connect the TM300 to my Accoustic Bass, all I hear is Feedback in the Amplifier. How can this be cured.

0 13
    • S23l41D
      NicJonesMT Hi There.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much detail on your setup (Including all devices in your signal chain, and the power supply you are using).
      • Jun 8
Go to page