Statistics

196,800 members
67,437 posts
  • 2020-10-19

Hi - anyone got problems with the hellbabe Bypass Timer Adjust? 

How can I adjust it - or shut off the bypass? 

There's just a hole on the bottomplate of the pedal.

0 14
    • morten  popp
      Jason Brewer Hello Morten - feel free to start a support ticket by clicking the support tab above and we can try to get some video of the issue.
      • Oct 19
  • 2020-10-10

Hi - I have been donated a MiniFBQ Graphic EQ and a MiniCOM800 compressor - not sure how to connect them into my PC.

I use a UMC204HD as my external sound card into a set of 2:1 Logitech speakers. Can anyone tell me how I link the EQ and Compressor into that setup please?

Many thanks

read more...
    0 15
    • Norman Fletcher
      David Knighton Hello Norman Fletcher,
      To connect these devices, you will need to come out of the UMC204HD and into the first device, then out of the first device into the second device, then out of the second device and into your speakers. If you want my professional opinion, the COM800 will probably not do so much for you in this situation. It would be better used in conjunction with an input into your audio mixer/interface. The FBQ however will be useful as it will give you a way to fine tune your speakers for the room. Not to say you can't use the COM800 as well, but the sound coming from your computer is likely going to be already compressed/mastered, so adding more compression can actually make the audio sound worse if you're not careful.
      • Oct 13