Statistics

227,555 members
102,320 posts
  • New
    tranix
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-02-06

I have inputted a few times care tickets for a problem with my tube mic Behringer.  However, It has come to my attention that my Hotmail account is not picking up Behringers responses, nor is it showing up in my junk folder. I posted this problem question a few weeks ago, but I could not find the response post, nor did anyone get back to me as far as I know. Suppose I open another behringer account with a new email. Can someone transfer over all my equipment registrations, so they are not lost? I would like confirmation of how my mic tube preamp problem should be handled, please. Thank you. 

read more...
    0 18
    • tranix
      AliAman A problem occurred after the upgrade ... what is the solution? Mixer x32
      • Feb 5
    • tranix
      Paul_Vannatto First of all, you posted in the wrong thread (discussion). So it is a miracle that I (or any X32 user) found it. You updated to 4.02 which is not the latest firmware. It should be 4.04.1 (get from here https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0ASF under Software on the right).

Once you have the .update file extracted from the .zip file:
      * copy it to the root of the USB stick (make sure there is no other .update file)
      * insert the stick into the USB port (beside the display).
      * Press and hold the USB button and turn on the X32.
      * Release when it shows the DCP Bootloader screen.
      * If it says it is waiting for the USB, unplug the USB stick and plug it back in.
      * When it reboots, unplug the USB stick.
      • Feb 6
  • Betterrobots
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-19

Hi - anyone got problems with the hellbabe Bypass Timer Adjust? 

How can I adjust it - or shut off the bypass? 

There's just a hole on the bottomplate of the pedal.

0 45
    • Betterrobots
      JasonB81 Hello Morten - feel free to start a support ticket by clicking the support tab above and we can try to get some video of the issue.
      • October 19, 2020
  • sandfly
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-10

Hi - I have been donated a MiniFBQ Graphic EQ and a MiniCOM800 compressor - not sure how to connect them into my PC.

I use a UMC204HD as my external sound card into a set of 2:1 Logitech speakers. Can anyone tell me how I link the EQ and Compressor into that setup please?

Many thanks

read more...
    0 67
    • sandfly
      DavidKnighton Hello Norman Fletcher,
      To connect these devices, you will need to come out of the UMC204HD and into the first device, then out of the first device into the second device, then out of the second device and into your speakers. If you want my professional opinion, the COM800 will probably not do so much for you in this situation. It would be better used in conjunction with an input into your audio mixer/interface. The FBQ however will be useful as it will give you a way to fine tune your speakers for the room. Not to say you can't use the COM800 as well, but the sound coming from your computer is likely going to be already compressed/mastered, so adding more compression can actually make the audio sound worse if you're not careful.
      • October 13, 2020