Statistics

306,223 members
190,591 posts
  • New
    leond
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-16

I know how to back up my Plethora X5.  My question is, how do I do a restore from one of my backups?  Is it possible?

Thanks.

0 7
    • leond
      PedroRodrigues Hi leond Please be aware that If you wish to return to template defaults on TonePrint App, you can simply click the Reload button next to the Template menu to reset the currently selected template to its default values. This will reset all knob assignments, modifier curves and parameter values to the defaults stored in this template. When it comes to PLETHORA X5, please be aware that each pedal “effect” in Plethora comes pre-loaded from the factory with all of the default TONEPRINT that the standalone stomp-boxes have. These “default TONERPINTS” will be displayed above the line on the TonePrint list when in edit mode and cannot be edited or removed from plethora. Below the line there is an editable list of TONEPRINTS which you can curate yourself with help from the TonePrint app. You can press and hold TonePrint knob on a highlighter TonePrint to delete from the list... There is currently no way to backup, share or import/export entire boards as presets, however you can restore all factory boards by going into Edit mode and navigating to SETTINGS > GLOBAL > SERVICE > FACTORY RESET Please be aware that performing a factory reset will completely reset all boards and delete any custom boards you have created yourself.
      • Nov 17
  • New
    BigTall
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-24

Hey! I try to start a backingtrack from my DAW(Cakewalk) I can record all of the knobs midi data from my VL3 eXtreme to Cakewalk and when I hit play on Cakewalk the knobs ligth up when tyhe midi data is sent.

I have backingtrack start on the "STEP" button on VL3, but no data is sent from that knob to Cakewalk when I try to record it. Why is that? Is there another way to do remote controll backingtracks from Cakewalk. Thanks :)

read more...
    0 11
    • BigTall
      PedroRodrigues Hi BigTall, thank you for your post, please pondr that the MIDI implementation in VL3 is essentially the same as the VoiceLive 2…
      There can be up to 500 presets loaded into a VoiceLive 3, and it’s possible to navigate between these presets with an external controller sending MIDI Control Change (“CC”) and Program Change (“PC”) messages. The VoiceLive 3 can receive CC and PC messages via MIDI from sources like keyboards, footswitches, DAWs, and more. For the controlling device to send a MIDI message to VL3 it needs to be using the same MIDI channel as the VL3, typically this is channel 1 but you’re welcome to change it. Also make sure you aren’t misusing the MIDI input filters, and ensure that the MIDI input is set to be either “USB” (for the USB-mini input) or “MIDI Ports” (for the 5-pin MIDI input) depending on how you're connecting. These settings can be changed in VL3’s “Setup” menu, on the “MIDI” tab.

To change Presets via MIDI, first tell the VL3 which Bank to look in, then tell it which Preset in that Bank you want to change to.
      Bank select: To specify the desired bank, issue an LSB Bank select message (CC#32) with a value of 0-3.
      Preset Select: After specifying the Bank, issue a PC Preset select message with a value of 0-127.
      MSB LSB VL3Bank Program Change (PC) VL3 Preset #
      0 0 0 0-127 1-128
      0 1 1 0-127 129-256
      0 2 2 0-127 257-384
      0 3 3 0-115 385-500

The internal number associated with a Preset isn’t exactly what you see on the VL3’s screen, they’re actually all off by 1. This is because internally the list of Presets actually starts at an index of 0. This means that 0 = Preset #1, 1 = Preset #2, 2 = Preset #3, etc. It’s like your presets are saved from 0-499 but are displayed as 1-500.
      There are 4 Banks in VL3, and each Bank contains 128 Presets. Therefore the Preset selection number that goes to VL3 needs to be between 1 and 128. So for a Preset above 128, you need to subtract the number of the first Preset in the same Bank to get the MIDI Program Change info.
      The 9-digit message for changing to a preset is in the format of:
      MSB LSB PC#
      Or, you can first send a CC#32 of the Bank you’re looking in, then a PC value of the Preset you want.
      Here are some examples:
      Preset #5 would be: 5 - 1 = 4
      000 000 004
      or CC#32 value 0, then PC 4
      Preset #100 would be: 100 - 1 = 99
      000 000 099
      or CC#32 value 0, then PC 99
      Preset #208 would be: 208 - 129 = 79 (because Preset #208 is in Bank 1, which starts at Preset #129)
      000 001 079
      or CC#32 value 1, then PC 79
      Preset 259 would be: 259 - 257 = 2
      000 002 002
      or CC#32 value 2, then PC 2
      Preset 322 would be: 322 - 257 = 65
      000 002 065
      or CC#32 value 2, then PC 65
      Preset 491 would be: 491 - 385 = 106
      000 003 106
      or CC#32 value 3, then PC 106
      Preset 500 would be: 500 - 385 = 115
      000 003 115
      or CC#32 value 3, then PC 115

When you try to address a Preset that does not exist (either an empty spot or one outside the 1-500 range), there is no built-in warning system, VL3 just won’t do anything. So if you can see the “MIDI” indication on the VL3 appearing when you send commands, but are not getting the Preset to change, ensure you’re not referencing an empty or non-existent Preset location.

If that all seems too complicated for you, consider using Steps instead of Presets. Steps are essentially Presets within a Preset, and you can have up to 10 Steps all in the same Preset. If your current Preset contains the Steps you’ll be using, it just takes a single CC message to choose your Step…

CC 115 = Step
      Value represents Step Number, i.e. 1 = Step 1, 2 = Step 2, etc.
      So sending a CC#115 with a value of 2 will take you to the second Step in your current Preset.

Sources:
      https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/6-what-msb-lsb-refer-for-changing-banks-andprograms/
      https://forum.musictribe.com/showthread.php?14591-Midi-PRESET-Change&highlight=voicelive+preset+change+midi
      https://forum.musictribe.com/showthread.php?15866-Voice-Live-3-Set-List-Maker-on-iPAD&highlight=voicelive+preset+change+midi For last I would suggest to contact Cakewalk directly for any information on the MIDI configuration tools available on the DAW. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Oct 27
  • New
    BF651
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-14

Hello, how can I connect the Icon Remote 6000 to the 4000 Reverb ? Appearently the connector of the remote control has no counterpart at the back of the 4000 Reverb. Thank you very much in advance for your kind reply. Best regards Thomas 

0 25
    • BF651
      PedroRodrigues Hi BF651 please be aware that the Reverb 4000 does not enable the option of connecting to a Remote CPU and to be controlled via TC ICON.
      On the other hand, it offers the option to control the Reverb 4000 via TC ICON software.
      To connect the Reverb 4000 to the Icon Software please follow the steps below:

Please exit all programs on your computer and open the CD contents or follow the link for any resources required
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CJV
      Open the folder called: TC Icon Software Editor.
      Copy the file called TC Icon x.xx.msi to a location on your computer - e.g. your desktop.
      Double-click on the .msi file and follow the instructions.
      A TC Icon shortcut will appear both on the desktop and in the Start menu

To be able to connect the Reverb 4000, please connect the unit to free USB port on your computer using the supplied cable.
      The cable is a standard USB cable.
      Power on the Reverb 4000.
      Your computer now detects the Reverb 4000 and a standard Windows hardware Wizard opens.
      This Wizard guides you through installation of the USB driver located on the CD ROM accompanying the Reverb 4000 or by following the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CJV

I hope this helps
      • Jul 15
    • BF651
      BF651

Thank you very much. I am quite surprised since the tc electronic homepage (!) indicates clearly: "Open Up New Worlds:
      Long recognized as the center of the System 6000, audio professionals are also using the TC ICON remote to control a wide range of high-definition audio processors: DB8MKII, DB4MKII, DB8, DB4, DB2, LM2, Reverb 4000, P2". Does it or does it not ?

• Jul 15
      • Icon Remote System
        PedroRodrigues That is correct, nevertheless when it mentions TC ICON remote is referring to the TC ICON software and not the physical TC ICON. Thank you
        • Jul 16
  • New
    BasilM
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-22

Hello

I have a problem with Lake Controller on my new laptop. All the text on the interface appers selected in yellow, making it difficult or impossible to read (see screenshot).

I tried different display modes as well as deactivating hardware acceleration. I also tried setting Windows to execute Lake Controller on the dedicated nVidia Card, but the programm still only runs on the integrated graphics.

Any ideas as how to solve this?

read more...
    0 291
    • BasilM
      NicJonesMT Hi BasilM
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide the full build specs of your machine, and the Windows Version and Build (Found in About your PC) and we can then forward this on to the development team.
      • May 25
    • BasilM
      BasilM

That's what I tried in the first place, but there is no support category for the Lake controller software. When I choose Lake as brand, I have to choose either the LM26 or LM44 and provide a serial number, which I don't have. It's a pity how bad support has become since these brands were bought by Behringer.

• May 25
    • BasilM
      ThomasPLe

Hi, Any news? same problem here and massive crash when I tried to EQ

• Oct 26
    • BasilM
      fennek

I have exactly the same problem. Any news?

• Nov 24
    • BasilM
      Tibo

Same issue... is there any solution??

• Dec 1
  • New
    Whoisbeeps20
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-02

Hello I'm struggling to setup my lake lm44. I understand how to set it up but maybe what I'm looking to do isn't possible. I want to make my first two inputs(analog) go straight through. Basically Eq only. Input 3(analog) I want to have a cross over on it. Then nothing in 4. Is this possible? It seems I can either have a mesa Eq setup or a countour cross over?

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    trucutru0323
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05

i cannot make te pitch shifter sound decent on my plethora x5, im trying to use it like a whammy with an expression pedal but when i pitch it up (or down to make a dive bomb) it sounds very awful, like if it was out of phase or something...

Can someone share their settings???

read more...
    0 67
  • New
    georgedegraff
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-11-15

Where can I get the power supply for the NR300 Noise Reducer?

0 6
    • georgedegraff
      Nigel67 Hi georgedegraff. Please send our spares team a ticket and they will get back to you with pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • November 15, 2021
  • New
    ChrisBassett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

So i have these two little Gems on the way and I am wondering what order the internet experts would suggest the be placed in the chain. 

0 52
    • ChrisBassett
      PedroRodrigues Hi ChrisBassett effectively this will depend on your creative intentions but I would suggest to set up on your chain first the TC BodyRez, midrange shaping & compression, followed by the TC Spark boost pedal, shift between rhythm and lead volumes. Thank you
      • August 4, 2021
  • New
    Empire
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-02

Hello,   (Seem that I can't find the right category) 

Not too long ago that I just got the GoXLR Mini and trying to get things perfect but not going the way I wanted it to go. 

Firstly for OBS, for Broadcast outpoint, I have the volume scroll up to max and yet when gaming, talking and other sounds is only maxing out to (Image)

When I watch other people, or on YouTube, they have the same setting but they are up in the yellow marker, the only way for me to do so is to go to "advance Audio Properties" and have broadcast set to 250% (8.0 dB) to 300%. My point saying that I do not have to do that? I mean is that right?

Also

I'm using AT2020, and yeah it's not easy to remove background and also not trying to cut out the voice at the same time. But this is another problem on my hands. When I set up the microphone to be as perfect as I can, my voice sounds a little higher than game sounds, on Discord (Discord setting maxed out) people can't hear me. When adjusting microphone settings again to louder and to get it as perfect as I can, people in Discord can hear me however on OBS the microphone is way too loud. Can't win.

So what I have done is, setup another channel just for the microphone on OBS and just the volume input on OBS 

So need tips and help, please? and as I'm typing my microphone is being picked up on OBS and the mic is not even near me. 

read more...
    0 343