Statistics

250,807 members
128,012 posts
  • New
    ChrisBassett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

So i have these two little Gems on the way and I am wondering what order the internet experts would suggest the be placed in the chain. 

0 36
    • ChrisBassett
      PedroRodrigues Hi ChrisBassett effectively this will depend on your creative intentions but I would suggest to set up on your chain first the TC BodyRez, midrange shaping & compression, followed by the TC Spark boost pedal, shift between rhythm and lead volumes. Thank you
      • Aug 4
  • New
    Empire
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-02

Hello,   (Seem that I can't find the right category) 

Not too long ago that I just got the GoXLR Mini and trying to get things perfect but not going the way I wanted it to go. 

Firstly for OBS, for Broadcast outpoint, I have the volume scroll up to max and yet when gaming, talking and other sounds is only maxing out to (Image)

When I watch other people, or on YouTube, they have the same setting but they are up in the yellow marker, the only way for me to do so is to go to "advance Audio Properties" and have broadcast set to 250% (8.0 dB) to 300%. My point saying that I do not have to do that? I mean is that right?

Also

I'm using AT2020, and yeah it's not easy to remove background and also not trying to cut out the voice at the same time. But this is another problem on my hands. When I set up the microphone to be as perfect as I can, my voice sounds a little higher than game sounds, on Discord (Discord setting maxed out) people can't hear me. When adjusting microphone settings again to louder and to get it as perfect as I can, people in Discord can hear me however on OBS the microphone is way too loud. Can't win.

So what I have done is, setup another channel just for the microphone on OBS and just the volume input on OBS 

So need tips and help, please? and as I'm typing my microphone is being picked up on OBS and the mic is not even near me. 

read more...
    0 41