Statistics

305,954 members
190,294 posts
  • New
    leond
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-16

I know how to back up my Plethora X5.  My question is, how do I do a restore from one of my backups?  Is it possible?

Thanks.

0 7
    • leond
      PedroRodrigues Hi leond Please be aware that If you wish to return to template defaults on TonePrint App, you can simply click the Reload button next to the Template menu to reset the currently selected template to its default values. This will reset all knob assignments, modifier curves and parameter values to the defaults stored in this template. When it comes to PLETHORA X5, please be aware that each pedal “effect” in Plethora comes pre-loaded from the factory with all of the default TONEPRINT that the standalone stomp-boxes have. These “default TONERPINTS” will be displayed above the line on the TonePrint list when in edit mode and cannot be edited or removed from plethora. Below the line there is an editable list of TONEPRINTS which you can curate yourself with help from the TonePrint app. You can press and hold TonePrint knob on a highlighter TonePrint to delete from the list... There is currently no way to backup, share or import/export entire boards as presets, however you can restore all factory boards by going into Edit mode and navigating to SETTINGS > GLOBAL > SERVICE > FACTORY RESET Please be aware that performing a factory reset will completely reset all boards and delete any custom boards you have created yourself.
      • Nov 17
  • New
    BF651
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-14

Hello, how can I connect the Icon Remote 6000 to the 4000 Reverb ? Appearently the connector of the remote control has no counterpart at the back of the 4000 Reverb. Thank you very much in advance for your kind reply. Best regards Thomas 

0 25
    • BF651
      PedroRodrigues Hi BF651 please be aware that the Reverb 4000 does not enable the option of connecting to a Remote CPU and to be controlled via TC ICON.
      On the other hand, it offers the option to control the Reverb 4000 via TC ICON software.
      To connect the Reverb 4000 to the Icon Software please follow the steps below:

Please exit all programs on your computer and open the CD contents or follow the link for any resources required
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CJV
      Open the folder called: TC Icon Software Editor.
      Copy the file called TC Icon x.xx.msi to a location on your computer - e.g. your desktop.
      Double-click on the .msi file and follow the instructions.
      A TC Icon shortcut will appear both on the desktop and in the Start menu

To be able to connect the Reverb 4000, please connect the unit to free USB port on your computer using the supplied cable.
      The cable is a standard USB cable.
      Power on the Reverb 4000.
      Your computer now detects the Reverb 4000 and a standard Windows hardware Wizard opens.
      This Wizard guides you through installation of the USB driver located on the CD ROM accompanying the Reverb 4000 or by following the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CJV

I hope this helps
      • Jul 15
    • BF651
      BF651

Thank you very much. I am quite surprised since the tc electronic homepage (!) indicates clearly: "Open Up New Worlds:
      Long recognized as the center of the System 6000, audio professionals are also using the TC ICON remote to control a wide range of high-definition audio processors: DB8MKII, DB4MKII, DB8, DB4, DB2, LM2, Reverb 4000, P2". Does it or does it not ?

• Jul 15
      • Icon Remote System
        PedroRodrigues That is correct, nevertheless when it mentions TC ICON remote is referring to the TC ICON software and not the physical TC ICON. Thank you
        • Jul 16
  • New
    trucutru0323
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05

i cannot make te pitch shifter sound decent on my plethora x5, im trying to use it like a whammy with an expression pedal but when i pitch it up (or down to make a dive bomb) it sounds very awful, like if it was out of phase or something...

Can someone share their settings???

read more...
    0 67
  • New
    ChrisBassett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

So i have these two little Gems on the way and I am wondering what order the internet experts would suggest the be placed in the chain. 

0 52
    • ChrisBassett
      PedroRodrigues Hi ChrisBassett effectively this will depend on your creative intentions but I would suggest to set up on your chain first the TC BodyRez, midrange shaping & compression, followed by the TC Spark boost pedal, shift between rhythm and lead volumes. Thank you
      • August 4, 2021
  • New
    Empire
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-02

Hello,   (Seem that I can't find the right category) 

Not too long ago that I just got the GoXLR Mini and trying to get things perfect but not going the way I wanted it to go. 

Firstly for OBS, for Broadcast outpoint, I have the volume scroll up to max and yet when gaming, talking and other sounds is only maxing out to (Image)

When I watch other people, or on YouTube, they have the same setting but they are up in the yellow marker, the only way for me to do so is to go to "advance Audio Properties" and have broadcast set to 250% (8.0 dB) to 300%. My point saying that I do not have to do that? I mean is that right?

Also

I'm using AT2020, and yeah it's not easy to remove background and also not trying to cut out the voice at the same time. But this is another problem on my hands. When I set up the microphone to be as perfect as I can, my voice sounds a little higher than game sounds, on Discord (Discord setting maxed out) people can't hear me. When adjusting microphone settings again to louder and to get it as perfect as I can, people in Discord can hear me however on OBS the microphone is way too loud. Can't win.

So what I have done is, setup another channel just for the microphone on OBS and just the volume input on OBS 

So need tips and help, please? and as I'm typing my microphone is being picked up on OBS and the mic is not even near me. 

read more...
    0 339