Statistics

305,947 members
190,287 posts
  • New
    ChristianS1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-25

Hey there,

I am looking for a DN9630 available in Germany, if you know where to get it please share, seems like no one has it in stock...

My e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Chris

0 10
  • New
    r222
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-03

dose anyone know what the 2 small silver stick strips are for

0 14
  • New
    JeffreyBridges
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-12-17

My DN9650 with USB card was working fine with my Mac and Pro1 until I moved it. It is kept in a rack with 2 DL153 stageboxes. Once it was hooked up in the new location, it does not recognize AES50 connection. After checking and swapping cables around I determined that the cable is not my problem.

The led just flickers on the back of the unit and the Pro1 does not recognize it as connected.

I am hoping for someone to give me some pointers for troubleshooting this issue. 
    The DN 9650 has never toured. In fact it has only been moved one time. It is very pampered

read more...
    0 19
    • JeffreyBridges
      JeffreyBridges I am proud to admit that the problem was me! I had plugged the Duracat into the “Control” port and NOT the #1 aes50 port.
      All is fine
      • December 19, 2021
  • New
    husnain9
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

Hello Team,

This is Husnain from Pakistan and i have 100 audio processors Model: DMA-8500 each piece is for each classroom of different universities. Can anyone please help to suggest how can i use all input channels as i have 8 mics in each classroom. 

Senerio is like i have 2 speakers which are connected with amplifier 2 seperate channel. Microphones connected with Digital Audio Processor work with first 2 channels but other channels are not working as it has to be configured. I would appreciate if anyone can share configuration mannual so all 100 devices can be configured accordingly. Thanks

regards,

Husnain 

Email: [email protected]

read more...
    0 25