Statistics

305,953 members
190,293 posts
  • New
    jaegil
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-28

FIR EQ can be imported from the PLM+,D SERIES amplifier to the xp module.
    However, most tuning is done in PEQ when recalling a manufacturer's preset.
    I want to create and use a FIR EQ through the FIR DESIGNER program, but
    I can't. It would be nice if there was a function to import FIR EQ from the manufacturer's preset module when updating later.

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    andr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-15

goodmorning 

I need old version of lake controller (before v.5) to remotate an old  marvellous LAKE MESAeq that has an old firmware

or alternatively

the last firmware for that machine (but I'm afraid to upgrade if it crashes.. and no return)

there is someone to help me?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Keisinho
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-08

Hello all,
    I have two doubts about DCX2496 and I hope you guys can gimme a hand.

1 - How can I update the unit firmware securely. It´s not mentioned in the user manual as far as I got to see.

Already tried to Google it, but didn´t find anything that could help.

2 - I need to configure this unit to feed 5 two-way active speakers (not 5.1, it will be 3 front speakers LCR and 2 LR in the back delayed), plus a pair of subs. I don´t need the xover feature (all output must be fullrange once the speakers already have their own crossover processing), I´ll just need dynamics and delay features to setup the system. I did not see it in the manual, is it possible? Or should I extend the all filters settings from 40 Hz to 16 KHz manually?

Thanks in advance for some tip.

read more...
    0 23
  • New
    SSN1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-04

Hi

I am currently using Lake Controller 7.0.8 but cannot get a Secondary Controller to run succesfully. I have L.C. running on my FOH PC (connected over Ethernet), controlling multiple LM44s and 26s. When I open L.C on my Tablet to run as a secondary controller the popup window to select Primary or Secondary apperars on the FOH PC, but selecting Primary does nothing, and on the Tablet L.C. just opens to a blank page. L.C. then crashes on the FOH PC. I can see the modules on the network from the Tablet, and drag them onto a page, so the Tablet is communicating with the processors.

I have always used Secondary Controllers succesfully in the past, but this is the first time I have used version 7.0.8. Also this is the first time I have tried to use Lake Controller on a tablet running Windows 11 (the FOH PC is running Windows 10)

Any ideas as to what I could try to get this working? One of the reasons I spec'd Lakes for this tour is because of the Secondary Controller funtionality, without it there are few advantages of using Lakes over other products.

read more...
    0 102
  • New
    gootchio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-29

How long should it take to auto align phase and delay with the DCX?

I've just bought DCX and after initial routing setup I tried to run Auto alignement but it doesn't end nor return any error message just keep generating noise burst sequences.

One thing that is changing is parameter selection on screen that moves down to [Adjust noise level] but pressing OK doesn't do anything neither do turning knob.

After manual cancel if I check compensation page all active chanells get inverse polarity but no phase change and no delay set.

Firmware v.1.18

Routing Configuration: 2+Sub.

read more...
    0 7
    • gootchio
      PedroRodrigues Hi gootchio, thank you for your post, please consider that this feature requires a measurement mic. When placed in the auto align mode the third input (C) becomes a mic preamp with phantom power available. Basically, you connect the unit up to your amps and speakers in the proper crossover mode and it begins sending short bursts of pink noise and measuring it with the measurement mic.

First it determines the system delay (how far to the measurement mic). Then, it calculates the various delay values for each band pass from which ever it determines is at t(0).

It asks you to un-mute the outputs you are using, twirl the big knob to raise the noise level to something reasonable and press Ok. It generates a few more bursts of pink noise, calculates the required delays and enters them in the output delay settings.

If you have any issues with the polarity reversal results please first check you cabling and cone motion and please move the mic around and rerunning the align tests to understand if they provide same delay, if they do it points out that test is correct.

For last it is important to understand that Proper polarity does not always mean the cones are going in the same direction. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Jul 29
  • New
    olivier085
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-25

Hi, I just received an LM26 for an old DAS system processing, I entered speakers parameters in Lake Controler and saved my config in a .csc file . I see this file on my desk but when I launch LM preset manager and try to send it to LM26 internal presets, I can't see any csc file at all. What's wrong ?

read more...
    0 7
    • olivier085
      NicJonesMT Hi Olivier085.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    Blink180stu
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-16

Hello, 

I work at a venue and we have a Lake LM-44 processor that was setup with the Lake Processor software but unfortunately I cannot remember the password I set within the software. Please tell me you can help!

Stuart Badger 

read more...
    0 10
    • Blink180stu
      NicJonesMT Hi Blink180Stu.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. A member of the team will then advise you further.
      • Jun 17
  • New
    tomskanpa1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-13

I have an issue with one lm 44 and suspect another too

i have been looking at this over the last week. the pattern i am seeing is that on first LM44 power on either through the switch or direct cat 5 to the tablet it does not appear on the network, (i have been using the Lake Update app to check its status) every subquent power cycle after that it shows up on the network. when you come to it cold the pattern repeats.

anyone else expericence this?

Tom Tunney
    read more...
    0 13
  • New
    RobGal
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-15

Hello everybody :)
    My question is about 3.0 CHANNEL SOROUND mode of Ultradrive Pro DCX2496: do the two front speakers have to have two inputs each? I attach the relative page of the manual.

I have only speakers with one input each.

Thaks for your help !!!
    Roberto

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    BBgjkin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-15

My over 10 years old dcx2496 finally stopped working, because of power supply failure. 

Is there any way to get the power supply replacement? It seems easy to replace it by few unscrewing and unplugging. And I am sure I could do it without problem. Please let me know where to get it. 

read more...
    0 32
    • BBgjkin
      Nigel67 Hi BBgjkin. Please submit a spares ticket and someone will e-mail you back with pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. If we no longer have stock, then have you tried a local repair shop? It may be something as simple as the electrolytic capacitors drying out and in need of replacement. Many thanks
      • Jan 16
Go to page