Statistics

174,642 members
42,267 posts
  • 2020-08-14

No matter what I route to the XLR outputs of the X32 Rack the matrix output faders always show some signal (even when there is no signal on them, like channels 25-32 of the USB card). What am I doing wrong? How do you route something to the matrix faders on the BusMtx page of the software?

read more
    0 1
    • lpagross
      Rex Beckett Select one of the sixteen Mixbuses on the Bus MTX layer and open the Sends tab. This will show the send controls to all six Matrix buses. The Main LR and M/C buses can also send to the Matrix buses.

You cannot route the Matrix buses to XLR outputs directly. They need to be staged on the Out 1-16, Ultranet or Aux Out tables first.
      • 22 minutes ago
  • 2020-08-13

In the routing tab on the XLR page there is a source called Out 1-8 and Out 9-16. What do these refer to on an X Rack?

0 4
    • lpagross
      Craig Fowler Whatever you have staged in the 1st and 2nd halves of the out1-16 tab.
      • Thu at 1:14 AM
      • X32 Edit routing tab question
        lpagross That's great, thanks. I confirmed that by routing something else to outputs 5-8. Very flexible.
        • Thu at 2:31 AM
    • lpagross
      Craig Fowler You could route pretty much any signals you like using the user out tab, then setting the XLR out tab to user out. Even more flexible.
      • Thu at 5:40 AM
  • 2020-07-22

just got my xenyx 302usb how do you get the free Tracktion Recording and editing softwear

0 3
    • geoff13
      Rex Beckett You need to register your purchase. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Product Registration. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will send you a download code for Tracktion Waveform OEM by email within a day or two. Check your email spam/junk folder in case it gets misrouted.
      • Jul 22
  • 2020-07-07
    Hi I use VSS3 for live sound with the software LiveProfessor 2. Before I used it on a Mac Mini with macOS Sierra and now I would like to use it on a Macbook Pro with macOS Catalina. On my Macbook pro, when I load a session that have been created on my Mac mini when it load the VSS3 the software crash and I have the message "render start failed". I have contacted Live Professor guy and he doesn't understand why it crash and what this message mean. Can you help me ? Thank you
    read more
    0 8
    • DimitriB
      Kyle Johnson Hi DimitriB, does this issue only occur if you run a session that was created on the Mac Mini? So if you start a fresh session on your Macbook Pro does the issue occur? It might be best if we can take this troubleshooting to an email thread, can you please submit a Support ticket using the Support button at the top of the page?
      • Jul 8
  • 2020-07-07
    Hi, I bought the Finalizer app 2 days ago through PayPal payment, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration. Added ticket CAS-117192-H9G1Z0 in Care Portal but no human answer in 48 hours. What to do next?
    0 4
    • Nyllet
      Nic Jones Hi there,

I have emailed you earlier today. Can you please check your spam/junk folder and let me know your iLok User ID.

I can then manually deposit the license for you.
      • Jul 7
      • FINALIZER DESKTOP SOFTWARE
        Nyllet I've replied to your email now.
        • Jul 7
      • FINALIZER DESKTOP SOFTWARE
        Nyllet Thanks Nic, works fine =)
        • Jul 7
  • 2020-07-06
    Hello, I've spent the morning trying to submit a support ticket, but despite filling all the fields up (I also tried uploading attachments, to no avail) I keep getting a "please fill the required field" error. It obviously doesn't specify which one... Could anyone help? Thanks.
    read more
    0 10
    • Sam Iuri
      Rex Beckett Care ticket submission errors can be caused by missing or invalid data in your Community profile. In particular, it has been found that the Title field (Mr, Ms, etc) needs to be filled-in - even though it is not marked as required.
      • Jul 6
      • Unable to file support tickets
        Sam Iuri I have tried updating my community profile but I still get the same error. The "Title" field is greyed out in the form and I cannot modify it (it says "Mr." at the moment). Everything else is filled in, including the middle name which I don't actually have...
        I have tried filing it from at least two different browers.
        • Jul 6
        Rex Beckett We don't have PMs on this forum yet so it isn't very easy to contact the best people to solve this problem. I suggest that you take screenshots of the Care form before clicking the Submit button and email them to [email protected]
        • Jul 6
        Sam Iuri Will do, thanks for your reply.
        • Jul 6
    • Sam Iuri
      Alexander Lane Hi Sam, Just heard back from the web team on this. A fix is being worked on right now, in the meantime please post your question in the forum and I'll make sure you get an answer from one of the support team :)
      • Jul 8
  • 2020-06-22
    I purchased a used Deepmind 12. I have tried to download firmware and windows app. All I get is 404 error. Any help would be appreciated.
    0 20
    • CattailMark
      dbamuses I am also here for this reason. Firmware and Mac OS X app don't even get listed for Deepmind 12 - and for the 12D they are 404 using https://www.behringer.com/downloads.html to get to:

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/download/software/behringer/deepmind/DeepMindAppMacOS.app.zip
      https://mediadl.musictribe.com/download/software/behringer/deepmind/DeepMind-Firmware-v.1.1.2.zip
      • Jun 22
    • CattailMark
      Alexander Lane Reported to the web team and asked for them to send a local backup if they have it. Will send over or update on website fix ASAP for you. My apologies for the inconvenience!
      • Jun 22
    • CattailMark
      Alexander Lane Hi guys, this should be fixed now! Please let me know if you have any more issues
      • Jun 22
      • Download link doesn't work
        CattailMark That did the trick. Had to download from the deepmind page, didn't come up on the general download page jusy like before. Thanks for your help
        • ·
        • Jun 22
      • Download link doesn't work
        Alexander Lane Thanks for flagging that! Will get that fixed too. Seems it is searchable in the download section but not in the product menu!
        • Jun 23
    • CattailMark
      dbamuses Thank you, Alexander. The broken links I reported definitely work now (and results now show up on downloads page for "deepmind 12" as well (not just the 12D like before). The only thing left to fix is that this "App V1.0.5 Release Notes" is in MS Word format (instead of the more common PDF). Much appreciated.
      • Jun 23
  • 2020-06-15
    Where is the old forum, this community is not going to be any better. It was at least possible to find something in the community 1.0 mess but 2.0 is even worse! I almost didn't visit community version 1.0 coming from the real old forum but with this 2.0 my visits will probably reduce to 0. Facebook group pages are even easier to use than this community.
    read more
    1 18
    • Vasco Romijn
      Paul Vannatto Hi Vasco, I hear you (loud and clear). Hopefully they will fix this mess and soon.
      • Jun 15
    • Vasco Romijn
      Vasco Romijn And this new version is soooooooo slow.
      • Jun 18
  • 2020-02-01

Hi I cannot get the software that is available from klark techniks website to install any ideas

1 55
    • chris pas
      Nigel Turner Hi Chris, I just came across your post. Sorry no-one has ever answered you. Did you ever get the software to install?
      • Jul 16