Statistics

223,463 members
97,657 posts
  • New
    MrArkadin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

I feel pain every time I try and navigate this site.

So I am trying to register VSS3 in the hope of being to download the new version (which I'm sure will be another rigmarole). I cannot register VSS3 because the brand drop-down does not work (see attached pic).

I had to jump through hoops to even register this account, now I can't actually do anything. I cannot even create a support ticket because that also needs the brand selecting, so I cannot even contact support to tell there is an issue with the support form! Genius. 

I woud like to add this is the most awful portal I have had the misfortune to use. Finding this forum is a chore, and I couldn't even post earlier for some reason. Please tell me someone is working on improving it.

read more...
    1 18
    • MrArkadin
      Nigel67 Hi MrArkadin. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I have notified our web team and they will be looking at a fix for the issue you are experiencing. In the meantime, I will open a case for you and send an e-mail. You should receive it shortly. Please also check your Spam / Junk folders to make sure it hasn't gone in there. Apologies again.
      • Mon at 10:55 PM
      • VSS3 product registration
        Nigel67 E-mail just sent
        • Mon at 11:07 PM
  • New
    Tmatomas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-04

No receipt either

ilok: tmatomas

email: [email protected] 

1 5
    • Tmatomas
      PedroRodrigues Hi Tomas Please log in your ILOK ACCOUNT as the MD4 HD NATIVE was activated on the Mon Apr 05 2021 11:19:26 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time). Thank you
      • Wed at 1:16 AM
  • New
    MickPitman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

Can I use M-Air 1.6.5 on a 2016 MacBook Pro with an intel processor

0 4
    • MickPitman
      DavidKnighton Hello Mick,
      M-Air 1.6.5 is an iOS app (iPad only) so the answer would be no, it will not install/run on an intel based Mac. I'm not even certain how you would go about downloading it from the App Store to be honest. What you want to download is M-Air EDIT for Man/PC. It is far superior than the iPad version.
      • Mar 31
  • New
    jtromann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-26

We bought MD4 HD but did not receive any activation code email. please contact for solving this. 

Order number: 1519405

1 20
    • jtromann
      PedroRodrigues Hi jtromann have you log in your ILOK account to confirm if the licenses where remotely deposited? If no please provide your ILOK USERNAM and a print screen of your paypal purchase confirmation via PM and I will gladly assist you on this matter.
      • Mar 27
    • jtromann
      Tmatomas Same thing here yesterday
      • Apr 4
  • New
    RexBeckett
    Superhero - Level 3
    2021-03-22

I have noticed a new bug in the forum over the last couple of weeks. It goes like this:

An OP opens a discussion with a question.

I add a comment to the discussion.

The OP replies to my comment. I get a notification of the reply.

If I follow the notification link, I see the OP's reply but without the usual Like and Reply buttons.

If I locate the discussion in the main discussion browser, the OP's reply is missing.

This has happened three times (with different OPs). It happens on two PCs with different OS and browser versions - including the latest Chrome version 89.0.4389.90.

Here's one example discussion

The OP's reply is not shown in the normal discussion browser.

read more...
    0 43
    • RexBeckett
      Paul_Vannatto I noticed an very similar scenario last week, Rex.
      • Mar 22
      • Bug in Forum Discussion Display
        RexBeckett Thanks, Paul. It's good to know that it isn't just me seeing this.
        • ·
        • Mar 22
        Paul_Vannatto Yeah, misery loves company, eh?
        • ·
        • Mar 22
    • RexBeckett
      Nigel67 Hi Rex and Paul, I will report it to the relevant team to get fixed. I noticed the same thing yesterday.
      • Mar 22
        RexBeckett Thanks Nigel.
        • ·
        • Mar 23
        Paul_Vannatto Yes, thanks Nigel
        • ·
        • Mar 23
        Paul_Vannatto Hi Nigel, I just replied to MrArkadin's post (from the link in the email notification). When I went back to seeing all posts via the Recently Updated sort, my response is nowhere to be seen. Evidently they have not fixed these bugs (and it is getting very irritating).
        • Mon at 10:50 AM
    • RexBeckett
      MrArkadin I am trying to post a new thread about product registration, but this terrible web portal won't even let me do that. The post button remains greyed-out. Please sort this out as I can't even open a support ticket due to the terrible design (I cannot get past the brand drop-down as there is nothing there). I have had to resort to replying to this thread in the hope that I can actually post something.
      • Mon at 10:35 AM
        Paul_Vannatto Hi Anthony, this is my second attempt to respond with a solution to your issue. Here is my previous post (that went into oblivion)

Hi Anthony, when you start a new discussion (thread), you need to fill in the Subject line, some content, and the Product Category (below) and the Post button will turn blue and allow you to post. You can also format the content and attach files (which you can't do when responding to current threads or posts, even though we've asked for it for many months).
        • Mon at 11:33 AM
  • New
    onetwocheck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-22
    Bonjour,
    J'ai un MR18 et des problèmes avec l'application M air sur ipad (ios 14).
    Quand je sauvegarde un preset GEQ, il est impossible de le charger sur un autre bus ...
    Quelqu'un a-t-il expérimenté cette erreur ?
    Sur Android, cela fonctionne, mais l'application est moins pratique.
    Merci.
    read more...
    0 7
  • New
    micko_w
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-19

Hi,

My tone print editor won't functon on my mac anymore & I couldn't find a place to download a new version on the App store

Can anyone provide me with a link please?

Many thanks

0 8
  • New
    Cyclotron
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

I bought a VSS3 Nativa last Black Friday and never received the invoice. Now I would like to upgrade to the System 6000 Native Bundle but not before making sure that I will receive my corresponding invoice. How can I get both the invoice for my previous purchase and the next one?

Order number: 88816

read more...
    0 10
    • Cyclotron
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us directly by submitting a Support ticket through the Support link at the top of the page. This will allow us to communicate directly via Email.
      • Mar 16
      • Plugin Invoice
        Cyclotron Hi, Kyle. Thanks for your quick response.
        Could you tell me what type of care ticket I should select? (Pre-sales, technical support, service request, product registration...)

Thank you very much in advance
        • Mar 17
  • New
    psycotic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

Hi,

Just installed the new version of VSS3 Native 2.0.0 - 3240.

When recalling a Pro-Tools preset created with the previous version of VSS3 Native (1.2.0) Pro-Tools crashes.

macOS 10.14.6

Pro-Tools Ultimate 2020.12.0

VSS3 Native 2.0.0-3240

read more...
    0 50
    • psycotic
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Thank you for reporting this, I will pass it along to the software team. If you could, please submit a Technical support ticket through the Support link at the top of the page.
      • Mar 15
    • psycotic
      KyleJohnson One question to follow up, are you presets saved using the Pro Tools preset saving, or the built in preset function in the plugin?
      • Mar 15
    • psycotic
      ThorstenKohlhag I have the same problem in Logic x to recall a logic preset of the old version
      • Mar 16
      • VSS3 Native Version 2.0.0 - 3240 crashes Pro-Tools Ultimate 2020.12.0 when recalling Pro-Tools preset created with previous VSS3 Native version 1.2.0
        KyleJohnson Thank you, can you please also submit a case? Click on Support and then Technical Support.
        • Mar 16
    • psycotic
      KyleJohnson In general we recommend to use the Preset save/recall function built into the app to avoid any issues.
      • Mar 16
  • New
    mCweed12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-11

I am unable to transfer license from old machine to new machine because the hard drive failed and I had no back up  .
    all I want is a fix for this problem. I need a new license!!!   Support tickets just don't work   .  I really am desperate having to post this in an open forum   .   Find below some proof of my purchase   

Time of purchase: 21/11/2018 14:13:02 (Central European Time)

Product: VSS3 NATIVE
    '
    Activation

To activate your software, please download and install the iLok License Manager, available from iLok.com and use the Redeem an Activation Code feature.

Activation code:

7202-1628-3550-5147-7507-0856-6460-88

Software Download

Download your Software from here:

If you have purchased a bundle, you might need to download multiple installers, following the link above.

As you may need this email or the information herein for other purposes at a later stage, we would like to encourage you to store it in a safe place!

For further information about invoicing, privacy and policy terms please refer to store.tcelectronic.com.

Should you have any problems downloading, installing or using the software, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the TC Electronic CARE Team

Best regards
    The TC Electronic team

read more...
    0 11
    • mCweed12
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi mCweed12, could you please provide any additional information on the issues you are experiencing with submitting a ticket so that I can investigate this further?
      • Mar 11
Go to page