Statistics

229,577 members
104,644 posts
  • New
    LevynGarner
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-12

Hi there ! need some help..

I Bought MD4 Yesterday through paypal (order 1520199), I received the confirmation mail from paypal but a this time ive still not receive any license code.

Please, some help will be appreciate !

best,

Garner.

read more...
    0 11
    • LevynGarner
      WilliamR Hello, I messaged you to sort this out for you.
      • May 12
      • Bought MD4 Native yesterday and still not received any license
        LevynGarner Thanks for reply I have replied to message with the requested infos !
        • May 13
  • New
    jdodge01
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-16

is there any software available to use on a iMac to control the XR18??

0 24
  • New
    panamatom
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-14

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Since yesterday at least. What had happened?

read more...
    0 17
    • panamatom
      Dale_M Hi there which version are you trying to download? Mac or PC?
      • Apr 14
    • panamatom
      panamatom

like it is in headline: PC

• Apr 14
      • can´t download x-air edit for pc
        Dale_M Sorry my bad, can you share the link and I will get the developers to check out what is happening
        • Apr 14
    • panamatom
      panamatom

No problem, here is the link: https://mediadl.musictribe.com/download/software/behringer/XAIR/X-AIR-Edit_PC_V1.5.zip
      • Apr 14
  • New
    skategeezer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

I just downloaded the new app for Windows 10 and when I click the check for new tone prints button the app locks up during the update process.

Windows task manager shows the app as not responding.

This is in the event viewer.

The program TonePrint_64bit_4.4.18_4abab17.exe version 4.2.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
    Process ID: 34a8
    Start Time: 01d7301d4c9a7c88
    Termination Time: 14
    Application Path: C:\ToneprintApp_Windows64bit\TonePrint_64bit_4.4.18_4abab17.exe
    Report Id: 27d37bbc-9697-4721-8f95-5cd0e04bc33b
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:
    Hang type: Unknown

read more...
    0 19
    • skategeezer
      WilliamR Hello, I would try deleting the app and redownloading a fresh one and see if you get the same behavior. The download you have may have just got corrupted.
      • Apr 13
  • New
    MrArkadin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

I feel pain every time I try and navigate this site.

So I am trying to register VSS3 in the hope of being to download the new version (which I'm sure will be another rigmarole). I cannot register VSS3 because the brand drop-down does not work (see attached pic).

I had to jump through hoops to even register this account, now I can't actually do anything. I cannot even create a support ticket because that also needs the brand selecting, so I cannot even contact support to tell there is an issue with the support form! Genius. 

I woud like to add this is the most awful portal I have had the misfortune to use. Finding this forum is a chore, and I couldn't even post earlier for some reason. Please tell me someone is working on improving it.

read more...
    1 29
    • MrArkadin
      Nigel67 Hi MrArkadin. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I have notified our web team and they will be looking at a fix for the issue you are experiencing. In the meantime, I will open a case for you and send an e-mail. You should receive it shortly. Please also check your Spam / Junk folders to make sure it hasn't gone in there. Apologies again.
      • Apr 5
      • VSS3 product registration
        Nigel67 E-mail just sent
        • Apr 5
  • New
    Tmatomas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-04

No receipt either

ilok: tmatomas

email: [email protected] 

1 15
    • Tmatomas
      PedroRodrigues Hi Tomas Please log in your ILOK ACCOUNT as the MD4 HD NATIVE was activated on the Mon Apr 05 2021 11:19:26 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time). Thank you
      • Apr 7
  • New
    MickPitman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

Can I use M-Air 1.6.5 on a 2016 MacBook Pro with an intel processor

0 10
    • MickPitman
      DavidKnighton Hello Mick,
      M-Air 1.6.5 is an iOS app (iPad only) so the answer would be no, it will not install/run on an intel based Mac. I'm not even certain how you would go about downloading it from the App Store to be honest. What you want to download is M-Air EDIT for Man/PC. It is far superior than the iPad version.
      • Mar 31
  • New
    jtromann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-26

We bought MD4 HD but did not receive any activation code email. please contact for solving this. 

Order number: 1519405

1 35
    • jtromann
      PedroRodrigues Hi jtromann have you log in your ILOK account to confirm if the licenses where remotely deposited? If no please provide your ILOK USERNAM and a print screen of your paypal purchase confirmation via PM and I will gladly assist you on this matter.
      • Mar 27
    • jtromann
      Tmatomas Same thing here yesterday
      • Apr 4
  • New
    RexBeckett
    Superhero - Level 3
    2021-03-22

I have noticed a new bug in the forum over the last couple of weeks. It goes like this:

An OP opens a discussion with a question.

I add a comment to the discussion.

The OP replies to my comment. I get a notification of the reply.

If I follow the notification link, I see the OP's reply but without the usual Like and Reply buttons.

If I locate the discussion in the main discussion browser, the OP's reply is missing.

This has happened three times (with different OPs). It happens on two PCs with different OS and browser versions - including the latest Chrome version 89.0.4389.90.

Here's one example discussion

The OP's reply is not shown in the normal discussion browser.

read more...
    0 72
    • RexBeckett
      Paul_Vannatto I noticed an very similar scenario last week, Rex.
      • Mar 22
      • Bug in Forum Discussion Display
        RexBeckett Thanks, Paul. It's good to know that it isn't just me seeing this.
        • ·
        • Mar 22
        Paul_Vannatto Yeah, misery loves company, eh?
        • ·
        • Mar 22
    • RexBeckett
      Nigel67 Hi Rex and Paul, I will report it to the relevant team to get fixed. I noticed the same thing yesterday.
      • Mar 22
        RexBeckett Thanks Nigel.
        • ·
        • Mar 23
        Paul_Vannatto Yes, thanks Nigel
        • ·
        • Mar 23
        Paul_Vannatto Hi Nigel, I just replied to MrArkadin's post (from the link in the email notification). When I went back to seeing all posts via the Recently Updated sort, my response is nowhere to be seen. Evidently they have not fixed these bugs (and it is getting very irritating).
        • Apr 5
    • RexBeckett
      MrArkadin I am trying to post a new thread about product registration, but this terrible web portal won't even let me do that. The post button remains greyed-out. Please sort this out as I can't even open a support ticket due to the terrible design (I cannot get past the brand drop-down as there is nothing there). I have had to resort to replying to this thread in the hope that I can actually post something.
      • Apr 5
        Paul_Vannatto Hi Anthony, this is my second attempt to respond with a solution to your issue. Here is my previous post (that went into oblivion)

Hi Anthony, when you start a new discussion (thread), you need to fill in the Subject line, some content, and the Product Category (below) and the Post button will turn blue and allow you to post. You can also format the content and attach files (which you can't do when responding to current threads or posts, even though we've asked for it for many months).
        • Apr 5
  • New
    onetwocheck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-22
    Bonjour,
    J'ai un MR18 et des problèmes avec l'application M air sur ipad (ios 14).
    Quand je sauvegarde un preset GEQ, il est impossible de le charger sur un autre bus ...
    Quelqu'un a-t-il expérimenté cette erreur ?
    Sur Android, cela fonctionne, mais l'application est moins pratique.
    Merci.
    read more...
    0 16
Go to page