Statistics

260,909 members
139,562 posts
  • New
    hollemandutch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

I am busy for hours to call from Visa to Paypal to wirte 7 emaoisl to become my serials.

I never had have so a bad contact with a company as this.........

Send me the serials fast becuse i had 400 euro........

Its Insane

And yes i check junk mail and yes i make 5 tickets to support.

read more...
    0 4
    • hollemandutch
      Nigel67 Hi hollemandutch. I am sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I have just checked your tickets that you submitted and I can see that a colleague sent you a reply to ticket CAS-506623-B0P4L9 on the 2nd November. Have you received this -mail? Please can you check your spam and junk again please. Let me know if you haven't received it.
      • Fri at 10:57 PM
  • New
    JesusFreak
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-01

I've got an M32-R that I use in my studio and have always used the board to dial in monitor mixes.  I'm planning to take it on the road and am trying to get M32-Q or MX-Q working on my Android - need the band to do the same.  All I can download from Google Play is v1.1.  Anybody know where I can download the most current version?

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    Ipopovam
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Hello, dear MusicTribe. I've purchased plugins 27.11.2021 via papypal, but not recieved any license. Only email from paypal  

date: 27.11.2021

total: 258.00 usd

operation code: 77L8938217712801R

and about TC2290, olso only email from paypal

date: 29.11.2021

total: 59.00 USD

code: 0BV64238XD076750K

read more...
    0 16
    • Ipopovam
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Ipopovam, I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
      • Mon at 11:05 PM
    • Ipopovam
      Ipopovam

CAS-506255-H9D2G3

• Tue at 1:47 AM
    • Ipopovam
      Ipopovam

CAS-506252-S1R5K0

• Tue at 1:48 AM
    • Ipopovam
      Ipopovam

ilok: teatrkukolpopov

• Ipopovam
      Ipopovam

Ok?

• New
    hollemandutch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Hi,

i join in on the people that have not received their license. I ordered on Friday, still nothing here. 

read more...
    0 0
    • hollemandutch
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi hollemanducth, I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
      • Mon at 11:10 PM
      • System6000 Native no license received
        hollemandutch

I am computer programmer please ........... leave this questions behind after that we have for decenium normal internet.........

I want the code.s because i had pay almost € 400,- Your interetsite is also very slow so i think you can help because look my order and what there is on paper to wich adress he send the code....... to no adress...... Please what is this. It had cost me already 3 hours to call to Visa, Paypal and to reach you..... Fast a solution please

• Mon at 11:41 PM
  • New
    Walmsley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

On 27 November 23:38 I purchased an MD4 license.

I have uploaded a PDF of my paypal receipt for USD$129 Transaction ID 34422345W2980693K

My TC Electronic Shopping cart Order number is : 94734

My Ilok user id is Yassboy

I have checked my spam folder.

Please help!

View Attachment
    read more...
    1 1
  • New
    ranold1956
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-28

Good evening,

On November 27, 2021, I bought on your site MASTER X NATIVE and VSS4 HD NATIVE under the transaction number 6WY98534W5637615S

Until now I have not received a confirmation email from you nor the authorizations for the plugins on my mailbox.

I beg you to resolve this.

my ilock account is: [email protected]

my email box: [email protected]

I enclose the proof of purchase with my request.

Regards.

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 3
    • ranold1956
      NicJonesMT Your License has now been deposited to your iLok account.

Please login to your iLok License Manager account, Right click on the license and select the location you would like to activate it to (Physical iLok or your Machine).
      You will then need to download the Installers from the product page from the TC Electronic Download Centre.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/downloads.html

Once activated and installed you will be able to use your new software.
      • Mon at 3:09 AM
    • ranold1956
      ranold1956

Thank you, everything is back to normal.
      Regards.

• Mon at 5:00 AM
  • New
    R7645882Gds
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-28

2021/11/26 16:35:59 Purchased JST TC 2290 NATIVE.

Paypal payment.

I haven't received an activation code.

TC 2290 NATIVE.

Item No .: 947200000 $ 59.00 USD 1 $ 59.00 USD.

read more...
    0 41
    • R7645882Gds
      PedroRodrigues Hi R7645882Gds, thank you for your post,can you please provide your ILOK USERNAME via PM so I can check what append. Thank you
      • Nov 28
      • I haven't received an activation code.
        R7645882Gds What is the method via MP?
        • ·
        • Nov 28
        jackplug Hi Pedro are you from TC? I and many others have paid for products and not received anything, no information, links or anything. Can you help?
        • ·
        • Mon at 11:09 AM
        PedroRodrigues Hi R7645882Gds PM is via private message,please provide your ILOK USERNAME via PM so I can check what append. Thank you
        • Thu at 2:33 AM
    • R7645882Gds
      R7645882Gds

I logged in to my iLOK account and confirmed.
      I haven't received the activation code yet.
      please let me know.

• Wed at 4:15 AM
        PedroRodrigues Hi R7645882Gds Please provide your ILOK USERNAME via PM so I can check what append. Thank you
        • Thu at 2:33 AM
  • New
    bobos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-28

no code for vss4 hd after pay-pall purchase....36 hours is gone...

1 6
    • bobos
      PedroRodrigues Hy bobos thank you for your post, I have found your ILOK ACCOUNT and I have deposited the VSS4 NATIVE , can you please Log-in your ILOK ACCOUNT and activate your licence. Thank you
      • Nov 28
      • no code for vss4 hd after pay-pall purchase....
        bobos yes, thats it...thanks! ...
        • ·
        • Nov 28
  • New
    nrgrecords
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-27

I`ve recieve no LICENSE for MD4 NATIVE.  Paid via PayPal !!!!

0 20
  • New
    MDPF
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-18

Hello, I am here on the TC Hagen unofficial Powercore beta 4.5 beta72 and cannot find the driver download link. please help

0 1
Go to page