174,638 members
42,262 posts
  • 2020-08-04

This driver is not available on the website https://www.tcelectronic.com/

I ask for help!

my e-mail: [email protected]

0 7
  • 2020-07-27

Hello everyone..I'm jose in Miami, Fl..Just purchased an AIR XR18..hobby musician..just started a band. Would love quick tools on how to learn this sytem.

Thanks.

0 3
  • 2020-07-26

Hi all - I'm having trouble getting the footswitch "reset" feature to work on my Clarity M Stereo. Do I need to use a certain type of footswitch? I've tried a few different keyboard sustain pedals without any luck.

Also, I'm using the Clarity in plugin mode - would that affect the footswitch in any way (I assume not)?

read more
    0 17
    • Anthony Lopez
      William Reichling Hello Anthony, Please be sure you are using a two-button footswitch with a TRS cable as shown in the diagram on page 7 of the users manual.
      • Jul 28
    • Anthony Lopez
      William Reichling https://mediadl.musictribe.com/download/documents/tcelectronic/CLARITY%20M_CLARITY%20M%20STEREO_M_EN.pdf
      • Jul 28
      • Clarity M Stereo Footswitch not recognized
        Anthony Lopez Thanks for the help William. I did try 2 different two-button foot switches with TRS ends like those pictured - both did not work. Do you know if this dual pedal needs to be a momentary switch pedal, or a latching on/off type pedal? If you have a model of pedal you can recommend, I'll gladly take whatever advice you can give me!
        • Jul 28
    • Anthony Lopez
      William Reichling In relation to your question:

“For a clarity M, Do you know if this dual pedal needs to be a momentary switch pedal, or a latching on/off type pedal? If you have a model of pedal you can recommend, I'll gladly take whatever advice you can give me!”

I would recommend a momentary switch pedal since the GPI inputs on the Clarity M acts like the PAUSE/PLAY and RESET buttons on the product itself – these buttons are momentary.

The connected switch must support the ¼ Jack pin assignments specified in the manual – see picture below

GPI1 is activated by momentarily shorting Jack Tip and Jack Sleeve
      GPI2 is activated by momentarily shorting Jack Ring and Jack Sleeve

My only experience connecting a foot switch to Clarity M is using a MXR M199 (Single Tap Tempo Switch) which work fine and is TRS configurable through DIP switches inside. I believe they also make dual pedals, but I would assume that some of the Behringer pedals might work as well - e.g. FS112BV Dual Momentary Footswitch
      • Jul 31
      • Clarity M Stereo Footswitch not recognized
        Anthony Lopez Awesome, thanks for such a detailed response William! I'll try one with that configuration.
        • Jul 31
  • 2020-07-19
    DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????
    read more
    1 22
    • anbieter
      Nigel Turner Please give me your e-mail address and I will send them to you.
      • Jul 19
    • anbieter
      Alexander Lane FYI, I have removed the re-posts of this discussion. Please reply to Nigel so he can assist, thanks!
      • Jul 20
  • 2020-05-20

Dear Homies,

windows 7 64bit TI firewire konnekt48:

which TC Near version won't crash? I've tried 2.4, 2.5, 3.5., 3.6..

Is it the 32bit/64bit hoohaa?

about to try it with windows 10 installation and macosx sierra in virtual box... just to re-route the outputs... I get input signal atm. But no phones, mains, or channel outs.

Love yous,

Ben

read more
    0 60
  • 2020-05-17

Myriad Mounting Options

CLARITY M includes an integrated stand, making it perfect for any desktop. A pair of mounting holes provides compatibility with RAM-Mounts, allowing convenient attachment to a wall or ceiling. Other options include a suction cup for mounting on hard surfaces and a tough-claw mount for mic stand applications, all of which are available separately.

https://www.rammount.com/

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

read more
    0 13
  • 2020-05-02

This is ridiculous.  I cannot create a support ticket because your "care ticket" page is malfunctioning.  It won't allow me to submit a from unless i fill out whether I am a "Mr./Mrs/Ms", BUT that portion of the form is broken.

I also CANNOT REGISTER my product on your site for the same reason.

This is the most ridiculous site I have ever used.

read more
    0 56
    • Ben Gold
      Ben Gold

Can someone contact me?

• May 2
    • Ben Gold
      Rex Beckett

@dlogneb wrote:

Can someone contact me?

@dlogneb 

I am sure that @AlexLane will be able to help you. Watch for a PM but it may not be until Monday. 

• May 2
    • Ben Gold
      Ben Gold

thank you, Rex.  I'll try him.  Of course, Monday/Tuesday is fine of course!

• May 2
    • Ben Gold
      Claus Bay

Hi dlogneb,

I'm sorry You are having issues with the platform! I'll have our web team look into it asap

Claus

• May 2
  • 2020-05-01

I just purchase the Clarity M meter and hooked it up to my iMac Pro running Avid Comoser 2019 (OS X 10.13.6).  

I installed the plugin and hooked it up via USB.  But whenever I play, instead of seeing streo meters, it just says "offline mode" and doesn't allow me to press any button other than "reset" which stops it from doing anything.

read more
    0 81
    • Ben Gold
      Ben Gold

To add to my comment, on the left side I see the "radar" which shows a single level around the circle, but on the right, where the main stereo meters are it says "offline mode / processing".  Additionally the "Mono Deviation" is off on the left side, even though the signal is often literally mono tracks without any panning.

• May 1
    • Ben Gold
      Claus Bay

Hi dlogneb,

On the Clarity M - Press SYS and change USB Mode to "Plug-in"

Claus

• May 2
    • Ben Gold
      Ben Gold

Claus, 

Yes, I am in "plugin mode".  The Meter is receiving signal.   But the only thing that really works is the left hand "radar" meter.  The right side shows some information "progam LUFS", etc., but any meters just disappear and dispaly "offline mode".

From the moment I play signal, the meter says "offline mode" and won't allow me to change anything.  I can't change the view to the other pages on the left side, or do anything at alll. I am only offered "cancel" as an option at which point the meter resets and there is no signal until I stop playing and start again, at which point it repeats.   

• May 3
    • Ben Gold
      Claus Bay

Hi dlogneb,

I've now replicated Your setup and see the issue - strange as Avid Media Composer uses the same plug-in format (AAX) ass Pro Tools and there are no issues in that application. We will investigate further!

As a temporary solution You could try the digital input.

Thanks for Your report and stay safe from

Claus

• May 4
  • 2020-04-26

Hi, not everyday i use my clarity only when i'm mixing,, 

today i turned it on and nothing happens as if i don't get input into the clarity 

still itis connected to my mac...as i can find it as a harddisk on my computer connected to usb

also the AES connection on the screen is green... 

but no signal goes trough. 

don't know what to do here, please help me out. 

read more
    0 45
    • Yann Vu
      Yann Vu

GOT IT, it was the spdif outputs on my Studio konnekt control panel interface that were suddenly reset...?

Anyway it's working 

thnx FOR THE HELP TC ELECTRONIC SUPPORT 

LOL 

• Apr 26
  • 2020-04-13

In 88.2 Clarity only reads radar does not function in RTA mode... why?

Logic X=DAW

OS 10.14.6 / MacBook Pro

Connected=Thunderbolt 3

BNC=Dangerous Music Convert 2

0 49
    • Ronald Probst
      Claus Bay

Hi IHRStudios,

I can't reproduce this at my setup - do You use Clarity M version: 2.0.1.63 ?

Have You tried a different USB connection?

Claus

• Apr 21