Statistics

299,778 members
183,555 posts
  • New
    shabazz5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-02

Does anybody know if they will bring the online Finalizer with the Reference tracks back? Or is it inside another software.

https://finalizer.com/analyzer?a=95&compare=false&mview=triple&ref=a

0 6
    • shabazz5
      PedroRodrigues Hi shabazz5, thank you for your post, the FINALIZER APP had a dedicated page where all the resources where available, we have now integrate the product page for the FINALIZER on the TC ELECTRONIC WEBSITE, for that please follow the link below https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0DE5
      I would suggest updating your FINALIZER APP to the latest version available via the link above.
      I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Tue at 11:49 PM
  • New
    txdoctor
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-26

How does this switch function? 

In one position, I would assume 1=L & 2=R for both monitoring and recording.

In the other position is it "centered/mono" for both monitoring and recording or is it "centered/mono" for monitoring, but still 1=L & 2=R for recording?

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    zenben
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-09-26

I am using Mac OS Monterey and when my TC Clarity M is connected via USB, the computer is generating 100's literally over 900 "Disk Not Ejected Properly notifications that I have to click on to remove.  It's insane.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thank you,

Ben

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    parryC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-05

HI I am trying to analyse an hour long episode for loudness using protools and i have a questions.

In offline mode - what is the fastest speed of bounce (18x...20x...30x... 40x) suported by Clarity

has anybody tested this, the problem i am facing is that the moment the speed crossed 20x there is a pseudo lag and after protools has done processing the clarity unit shows a different length (timecode) of duration that has been analyzed. 

Any insght will be helpful.

thanks

read more...
    0 1
    • parryC
      NicJonesMT Hi ParryC.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. Please provide a detailed description of your full setup, and how the Clarity M is integrated. We can then raise this with the development team.
      • Sep 8
  • New
    deanreid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-18

Hi,

I've been using a my TC Clarity M via usb for a while and want to switch to using a direct output from my converters, but I've misplaced the other cables that came with the Clarity M. Is there any way to order these cables without having to buy a whole new Clarity M? 

I searched TC's site and the spare parts link brought me here.

Thanks,

Dean

read more...
    0 9
    • deanreid
      NicJonesMT Hi Dean.
      You have 2 options.

1 - Submit a Spare Parts ticket. Click Support at the top of the page and scroll down to the spare parts option.
      2 - Contact one of our partners and they should be able to advise you further. You can find a full list of our partners at the following link:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html
      • Aug 20
  • New
    steints
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-15

Hi, first time poster here.

TC; when can we expect to see the M1 silicon native AAX version of the Clarity M plugin? The current version makes Pro Tools sessions unstable, at least on my M1 Mac Studio with the latest Mac OS and Pro Tools version. Sessions often freezes, or becomes sluggish with a lot of beach balls. When I remove the Clarity M plugin, everything runs smooth.

Does TC have a support e-mail or a contact form? It seems like everything gets directed to this forum.

Stein Tore

read more...
    0 6
    • steints
      NicJonesMT Hi Steints.
      Please see the following which was posted on our Social Media in response to comment about this.

We are a 100% committed of creating native M1 versions of our plug-ins. Since there is more to it than just a recompile (due to the code base, libraries etc.) this is unfortunately not a short term project. We will update you on a release date as soon we are able to.
      If you are using Cubase, Nuendo, Wavelab, you can use Rosetta to use our plug-ins. Obviously not ideal, but at least it will allow you to access older projects or quickly freeze certain tracks before you jump back to native.
      Pro Tools or Reason will run in Rosetta automatically, as there is no native version available and you will be able to use our plug-ins as usual.
      Fortunately, most Mac apps support AU plug-ins for which your M1/M2 Mac has Apple’s „AUHostingCompatibilityService“ built in. So if you are using Logic, Ableton Live, Reaper, Studio One, Digital Performer or Final Cut, DaVinci Resolve or Adobe Premiere and Audition, make sure you have the AU version of our plug-ins installed! Simply launch the native version of your app with other native 3rd party plug-ins. Thanks to the AU implementation it will launch our plug-ins in Rosetta mode, while keeping running the app and other plug-ins natively.
      Again, we will have native versions available for you in the future!
      • Aug 18
  • New
    NataLive
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-10

Hello !!!

I need help with Clarity M .. just purchased  and optical or SPDIF cabels connecting but not showing the signal, I have Audiofuse Arturia interface.

View Video
    read more...
    0 5
  • New
    cjhoward1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-09

Hi all, 

I've been experiencing an odd issue with my new Behringer Studio L. It could be my fault, but I was hoping for some guidance from the community if not. 

Audio is feeding into the input channels when playing back audio using the USB source. This creates a feedback loop rendering the device useless for overdubs. 

I've submitted a support ticket but wondered if anyone else experienced this issue? 

I'd appreciate any help!

-Chris

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    MarcusSchmahl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Hi!

Do you think we'll see native support of M1 Macs for Clarity M plug-ins??

That would be amazing, because I need to use Rosetta2 mode only for my Clarity M :(

best

Marcus

0 15
  • New
    zamboknee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-12

Does the Studio Xl monitor controller have source mixing capability?

0 10
Go to page