Statistics

186,688 members
56,457 posts
  • 2020-10-01

Hello - My level pilot creates a lot of static when i turn it now. What product should I use to alleviate? 

0 5
    • Sebastian Robertson
      William Reichling Hello Sebastion, I would recommend taking it to a service technician and have them spray the potentiometer with some contact cleaner. This should clear up any build-up that may be causing the static when you physically turn the knob.
      • Oct 2
  • 2020-09-29

where is a definitive xtouch-x touch compact logic manual/video/tutorial

0 1
  • 2020-09-21

Hi guys!

I really need some help with the hook-up and setup of the Clarity M Surround. I have had no problem hooking it up and setting it up in stereo mode, but I work with 5.1 surround and this is a real brain wrecker... Luckily, my interface it's also tc electronic (Studio Konnekt 48) so I hope this should ease things up. It looks like that the clarity just recognizes surround if you set the Clarity's INPUT up to AES1-3, but it looks like the Studio Konnekt 48 can just output 2 channels through the SPDIF... (maybe I'm wrong). And if I switch the Clarity input to "digital" so the optical ADAT output gives up to eight channels, the Clarity goes on stereo mode... Please need some help here...

Thanks!

read more...
    0 14
    • César Montegrifo
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi,
      César Montegrifo you will need to connect this via SUB-D cable, the 3 BNC connectors accept signals from your audio interface via S/PDIF by using the included BNC-to-RCA adapter, for surround sound use, 3 adapters will be needed.
      We recommend the Neutrik NA2FBNC adapter for this purpose, as you can see below

Please see each of the inputs stated below you will need one adaptor mention above of each input

Please see below how the DB15 cable routs the signal

I hope this helps.
      Thank you
      • Sep 21
      • Clarity M 5.1 Surround
        César Montegrifo Hi Pedro,
        Thanks for the help, I was aware of that, but my audio interface (tc electronic studiokonnekt48) has only one AES/EBU output as the majority of the audio interfaces have.
        Does this mean that I need to change my Audio Interface?? T.C. Electronic should warn about this. Not even sure which surround audio interface has 3 AES/EBU outputs or a AES/EBU 6 channel D-sub connector...
        T.C. Electronics should have a compatibility list.
        Thank you Pedro
        • ·
        • Sep 21
      • Clarity M 5.1 Surround
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi César Montegrifo , please be aware that you will be able to connect a XLR cable on a AES3 as the AES/EBU cable is 110 ohm balanced and the XLR is typically 66-75ohm cable, you will lose quality but you will be able to run it.
        When it comes to the compatibility list or any kind of information regarding the StudioKonnekt 48 is a legacy unit and we have stopped releasing any resources for this unit for some time now.
        May I ask why to you wish to measure your Loudness in 5.1 configuration?
        • ·
        • Sep 21
  • 2020-08-29

We had our Behringer X 32 board go out during a power surge last night. I am looking for a dealer/service center in the Houston area

0 8
    • Jason Beasley
      Paul Vannatto The best way to contact service support is to click on Support (above) and submit a service ticket. They can help you from there.
      • Aug 29
  • 2020-08-04

This driver is not available on the website https://www.tcelectronic.com/

I ask for help!

my e-mail: [email protected]

0 14
    • Mikhail sharonov
      Nigel Turner Hi, I will We Transfer them over to you. You should get an e-mail from We Transfer shortly
      • Aug 5
      • I CAN'T FIND THE DRIVER DESKTOP KONNEKT 6. HELP !!! PLEASE!
        Enrico Cacciola I, can I have the drivers ? I am trying to install the Konnect 6 sound card (Software and firmware) on my mac but I cannot find the correct software version on the site. Which one should I download ???? my OS is Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6.
        • Sep 18
        Nigel Turner Please download from this link https://we.tl/t-9iPM3by7VR
        • Sep 18
  • 2020-07-27

Hello everyone..I'm jose in Miami, Fl..Just purchased an AIR XR18..hobby musician..just started a band. Would love quick tools on how to learn this sytem.

Thanks.

0 4
  • 2020-07-26

Hi all - I'm having trouble getting the footswitch "reset" feature to work on my Clarity M Stereo. Do I need to use a certain type of footswitch? I've tried a few different keyboard sustain pedals without any luck.

Also, I'm using the Clarity in plugin mode - would that affect the footswitch in any way (I assume not)?

read more...
    0 29
    • Anthony Lopez
      William Reichling Hello Anthony, Please be sure you are using a two-button footswitch with a TRS cable as shown in the diagram on page 7 of the users manual.
      • Jul 28
    • Anthony Lopez
      William Reichling https://mediadl.musictribe.com/download/documents/tcelectronic/CLARITY%20M_CLARITY%20M%20STEREO_M_EN.pdf
      • Jul 28
      • Clarity M Stereo Footswitch not recognized
        Anthony Lopez Thanks for the help William. I did try 2 different two-button foot switches with TRS ends like those pictured - both did not work. Do you know if this dual pedal needs to be a momentary switch pedal, or a latching on/off type pedal? If you have a model of pedal you can recommend, I'll gladly take whatever advice you can give me!
        • Jul 28
    • Anthony Lopez
      William Reichling In relation to your question:

“For a clarity M, Do you know if this dual pedal needs to be a momentary switch pedal, or a latching on/off type pedal? If you have a model of pedal you can recommend, I'll gladly take whatever advice you can give me!”

I would recommend a momentary switch pedal since the GPI inputs on the Clarity M acts like the PAUSE/PLAY and RESET buttons on the product itself – these buttons are momentary.

The connected switch must support the ¼ Jack pin assignments specified in the manual – see picture below

GPI1 is activated by momentarily shorting Jack Tip and Jack Sleeve
      GPI2 is activated by momentarily shorting Jack Ring and Jack Sleeve

My only experience connecting a foot switch to Clarity M is using a MXR M199 (Single Tap Tempo Switch) which work fine and is TRS configurable through DIP switches inside. I believe they also make dual pedals, but I would assume that some of the Behringer pedals might work as well - e.g. FS112BV Dual Momentary Footswitch
      • Jul 31
      • Clarity M Stereo Footswitch not recognized
        Anthony Lopez Awesome, thanks for such a detailed response William! I'll try one with that configuration.
        • Jul 31
  • 2020-07-19
    DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????
    read more...
    1 46
    • drecks fickdich
      Nigel Turner Please give me your e-mail address and I will send them to you.
      • Jul 19
    • drecks fickdich
      Alexander Lane FYI, I have removed the re-posts of this discussion. Please reply to Nigel so he can assist, thanks!
      • Jul 20
  • 2020-05-20

Dear Homies,

windows 7 64bit TI firewire konnekt48:

which TC Near version won't crash? I've tried 2.4, 2.5, 3.5., 3.6..

Is it the 32bit/64bit hoohaa?

about to try it with windows 10 installation and macosx sierra in virtual box... just to re-route the outputs... I get input signal atm. But no phones, mains, or channel outs.

Love yous,

Ben

read more...
    0 64
  • 2020-05-17

Myriad Mounting Options

CLARITY M includes an integrated stand, making it perfect for any desktop. A pair of mounting holes provides compatibility with RAM-Mounts, allowing convenient attachment to a wall or ceiling. Other options include a suction cup for mounting on hard surfaces and a tough-claw mount for mic stand applications, all of which are available separately.

https://www.rammount.com/

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

read more...
    0 34
Go to page