Statistics

196,808 members
67,446 posts
  • 2020-08-29

We had our Behringer X 32 board go out during a power surge last night. I am looking for a dealer/service center in the Houston area

0 11
    • Jason Beasley
      Paul Vannatto The best way to contact service support is to click on Support (above) and submit a service ticket. They can help you from there.
      • Aug 29
  • 2020-07-19
    DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????
    read more...
    1 53
    • drecks fickdich
      Nigel Turner Please give me your e-mail address and I will send them to you.
      • Jul 19
    • drecks fickdich
      Alexander Lane FYI, I have removed the re-posts of this discussion. Please reply to Nigel so he can assist, thanks!
      • Jul 20
  • 2020-03-25

Anyone encounter a scratchy volume control on the monitor2usb?  We've had it for a few years. Love it.

Is it just a matter cleaning with something like Deoxit?

0 41
  • 2020-03-15

Hallo you all,

i've got a new X-Touch (the big one) and have got some problems with te Solo buttons on the X-Touch Controler (with X32, X32 Rack and X32 Core) connectet to a Laptop.

i have selected in the monitor section "Solo Exclusive". Then pushing a Solo Button on the X-Touch shows the Solo button pressed in the X32-edit software. Pushing one or two other Solo buttons on the controler adds the channel Solo buttons in the software to the other one selectet before. I expect, that one Solo button would replace the others. Is there a bug in the X-Touch software or is the X-Touch damaged?

Many thanks from Germany

Martin

read more...
    0 64
  • 2020-03-04

Hi there. Enjoying this thing but.....In logic pro x (latest) when I am on a virutal intrument chanel and adjust the fader ont he hardware.....it opens up the plugin and enables "channel link" its super annoying. Even if I disable channel link and close the window and it just does it again when I re-use the fader. Anyone know how to disable this? I am using hte mackie mcu thing...thanks.

read more...
    0 38
  • 2020-01-08

Put in a tech claim and heard nothing.  This begringer tech support is crap. 

anyway, does anyone know if there is a factory reset procedure on the xtouch one.   I just got a new one and the display times/measures/etc is frozen and does not count with the session in play. 

also some of the button lights stay on even when not engaged.  

firmware is updated and the daw is correct. 

Any help?

read more...
    0 247
    • Brian Wiltsey
      Dave Morrison

@wiltsey2000 

It's very possible the DAW is the problem and every DAW has different MCU/MIDI implementation. What DAW?

To contact Behringer, Use the automated support system at the top of this page. Look for a response in your spam folder as they often end up there. As of this time, calling is not an option?

• Jan 8
    • Brian Wiltsey
      Brian Wiltsey

Logic is my DAW.  I have logic selected on the controller and it's selected within the daw.  Everything works as should except display numbers and the button lights.  Is there a factory reset on xtouch one? Thanks 

• Jan 8
    • Brian Wiltsey
      Dave Morrison

@wiltsey2000 

Logic has great MC implementation. Have you done Logic Pro X: Control Surfaces : Rebuild Defaults ? Or Deleted the X-Touch's Icon?

The only way I found to reset my X-touch is to Power Off/Power On or reinstall the firmware. It's usually Logic that gets confused. That being said, my X-Touch (not the One) had a bad ethernet port. Back then Behringer's customer support was good and I had a new one in a few days. These days, however, I'd seriously consider taking it back to Guitar Center and exchange it.

• Jan 8
  • 2019-12-14

Hi everybody

I am new here - just bought X32 Producer from Behringer - I can not find a software for recording as well as app for both types of phone remote control

Unfortunately, I have not succeeded to create support ticket as information given were not recognised or something similar - if somebody from support sees this message, please help.

Thanks a lot - Martin

read more...
    0 146
    • Martin Pekarek
      Paul Vannatto

Hi Martin @martinpekarek 

Welcome to the forum. Many of us here use Reaper as our DAW. If you are using Windows, you will need to install the appropriate ASIO drivers (depending on which card you have in the Producer).

For mixing app (for phones and tablets), many of us use Mixing Station.

• December 14, 2019
    • Martin Pekarek
      Mikal Duesund

Hi dude not sure if you got your answer yet, but if you go to https://www.behringer.com/Categories/c/Behringer/Downloads

Category: Mixer
      Sub-category: digital
      product: X32 Producer

You should get a list of items you can download, you can use type to help you find the specific downloads for drivers, firmware, app and so on.

hopefully this helps.

• May 11
  • 2019-11-13

Dear all, I've seen multiple messages about driver error with Behringer X-touch when connecting USB to PC/laptop. It sais "driver error". Is there a solution for this issue? Thankx, Niels

0 145
    • Niels Leeuwen
      Ken Mitchell

Hi Niels ( @nielsvanleeuwen ), 

Welcome to the community.  Do you happen to be using an AMD Ryzen based system.  There's been smoe reported problems with that platform.  Not long ago a community member posted a solution that he found.  I seem to recall he had to go into the BIOS and make a settings change regarding USB and "handoff" of some kind, but I don't remember the details. 

If it is a Ryzen, you may want to search the forums to find that fix. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• November 13, 2019
  • 2019-10-30

Hi all. Just bought x touch one and opening package found many daws masks except the only i'm interested to have: Logic. Guess it was mistake in packaging because there are TWO masks related to "studio one"daw. Just missing the" logic" I need. Can anybody help me to obtain that logic I miss? Thanks 

received_511000352789472.jpeg
    read more...
    0 125
  • 2019-10-06

Hello I'm new here and can't submit a care ticket (no phone?) So I hope someone can help me...

I have a problem with the Behringer Motor 61. Everything seems to be working so far, but only one note (G2) has sustain in Cubase Elements. Other midi keyboards work just fine. And in Kontakt as a stand alone the key has no sustain and works as it should.??

read more...
    0 193
    • John Dieker
      Ken Mitchell

Hi John ( @JohnDi ), 

Welcome to the community.  There is no longer a CARE email nor phone number.  The only way to contact support is through the support web page. 

I'd recommend opening a support ticket here: https://www.behringer.com/brand/behringer/support#googtrans(en|en)

You should get an auto-reply email shortly after telling you that you will be contacted within one business day.  As of late, that is more like a week so, you'll need to be patient. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• October 6, 2019
Go to page