Statistics

305,511 members
189,820 posts
  • JohnDi
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-06

Hello I'm new here and can't submit a care ticket (no phone?) So I hope someone can help me...

I have a problem with the Behringer Motor 61. Everything seems to be working so far, but only one note (G2) has sustain in Cubase Elements. Other midi keyboards work just fine. And in Kontakt as a stand alone the key has no sustain and works as it should.??

read more...
    0 273
    • JohnDi
      KenMitchell

Hi John ( @JohnDi ), 

Welcome to the community.  There is no longer a CARE email nor phone number.  The only way to contact support is through the support web page. 

I'd recommend opening a support ticket here: https://www.behringer.com/brand/behringer/support#googtrans(en|en)

You should get an auto-reply email shortly after telling you that you will be contacted within one business day.  As of late, that is more like a week so, you'll need to be patient. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• October 6, 2019
  • Dinesh
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-24
    Hi,

One of our customer has purchased Behringer UMC2, and requested for Traction code a weeks ago
    but still haven't received the code, kindly support regarding Traction software code

Product serial number  S190114735AVV  
    read more...
    0 257
    • Dinesh
      KenMitchell

Hi @Dinesh ,

Welcome to the community.  The first thing to check is the spam folder. It's all too common these days for messages like these to get caught in a spam filter.  Unfortunately, this is a community support forum and not Behringer customer support.  I'd recommend you open a support ticket here.  You should receive an automated reply soon after opening the ticket.  If you don't get the reply, again, check your spam folder. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• July 25, 2019
Go to page