Statistics

259,806 members
138,224 posts
  • New
    vpn19
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-16

How can I connect my clarity M stereo to Motu M4? This interface doesn't have spdif, only line outs (RCA).

0 12
    • vpn19
      PedroRodrigues Hi vpn, the Clarity M Stereo does not offer an analogue input so you would not be able to connect your Motu M4 directly to the Clarity M . The unit offers AES3 and S/PDIF inputs as well as it can operated via Plug-in mode on your DAW. I would suggest to check a few S/PDIF converters that any help you on this set up and output form your monitor out on your M4 and inputting on the Clarity M via S/PDIF. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Nov 17
  • New
    RichardBlack
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

Hi,

Delving in the world of minor annoyances here. When I switch my studio on, everything powers up automatically, except my Clarity M.  This has to turned on manually by pushing button 6 on the right-hand side, even though it's power supply is already on.

Is there a secret setting to fix this please?

R.

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    stoltenberg
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-25

Hi there. 

The encoder in my studiokonnekt 48 remote does not work precise anymore and two leds on the »ring« are broken. 
    Are there spare parts or at least technical specifications for the encoder an dthe leds available? Or is there still a repair service? 

Thank you! 
    Jan

read more...
    0 21
    • stoltenberg
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the support link on the top of the page and create a service ticket and someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Aug 25
  • New
    kmxmusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22

I moved from Spain to US and brought two pieces of gear with me, X Touch One and a Clarity M Stereo, which worked perfectly in Spain. Since in the US plugs are different, I bought power supplies for each one according to the input V and mA that indicates each device. None of them turn on, I went to an electronic shop and they told me that it could be polarity issue, so they try with another compatble plug (correct V mA) and polarity, but it did not work.

Is there any way I can make my gear work in the US? Is it posible they got damage because of polarity?

Thank you.

read more...
    0 23
    • kmxmusic
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi kmxmusix, I can see you have also submitted a technical support ticket regarding this matter. Please note a response has just been sent on this ticket, if you are unable to see the response in your main inbox please check your spam/junk folders.
      • Aug 22
  • New
    lazarusmusiq
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Hey guys the library button on my clarity m is not working i just bought it 7 months ago and I don't understand 

0 52
    • lazarusmusiq
      Dale_M Sorry to hear this, please go to the support tab above and select Technical for us to assist you.
      • Aug 2
  • New
    henrikh2021
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Hi, new to this forum.

Here is my questions below.

Does anyone know if there is a windows 10 64bit

driver for Impact twin soundcard ??

I know this soundcard is obsolete, but it is still

a very powerfull soundcard.

read more...
    0 67
  • New
    EdgarRothermich
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-24

I recently bought the LM2n Plugin, but it doesn't work properly in Logic Pro. The Radar GUI is displayed 1/4 of the size in the lower-left corner. I contacted Apple and they told me that it needs to be upgraded to support "apply scaling factor for retina".

The current version is from 2018 and I'm wondering if the Plugin is still supported or EOL.

read more...
    0 84
    • EdgarRothermich
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In order for us to assist with this issue we will need more information from you. Could you please contact us through the Support>Technical Support portal at the top of the page?
      • Apr 24
  • New
    goodtime_vs
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-04-09

Hello guys,

Could somebody help me to find out the possible manufacture date of Konnekt 48 device I've purchased recently? Its Serial Number is (21) 10070257 and TC Item Number is 967300051. Another interested detail that OPTO and ADAT toslink ports have different design, OPTO ones have no covers, but ADAT ones have doors. I've attached a photo of the internals as well (can provide more, if needed).

Thanks,
    Vitalii

read more...
    0 76
    • goodtime_vs
      goodtime_vs More photos:
      • Apr 9
    • goodtime_vs
      PedroRodrigues Hi goodtime_vs please consider that from your serial number I think your unit was manufactured in 2007 but I cannot confirm this information
      • Apr 14
      • Possible manufacture date of Studio Konnekt 48 audio interface
        goodtime_vs In case anybody needs it, the latest firmware is installed with the drivers and located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\TC Electronic\TC Near\Firmware
        • ·
        • Apr 16
  • New
    JMJMJM
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-04

Hello, 

I would like to ask about Clarity M Stereo's compatibility with macOS 10.7.5. I cannot install the latest software and I think the problem is that the latest software is not compatible with an old version of macOS).

Is there any way to download the old version of the ‘Clarity M Stereo Plug-in macOS Mac’ like 1.0.x which is compatible with macOS 10.7(Lion)?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 88
    • JMJMJM
      PedroRodrigues Hi JMJMJM please consider that you are referring to a OSX released in 2011 so I would not advise your to interface the unit is that OSX version and use at least version macOS 10.13 High Sierra. Thank you
      • Mar 16
  • New
    lemix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-07

Hello there,

The headphone jack [ upper/switching ] is broken. Could you please help me locate the correct part so my technician can have it installed.

Link to a site selling the part would be appreciated. Ideally I'd like to order directly from your parts department.

From a picture [  https://logout.hu/bejegyzes/vodkaboy22/uj_kedvenc_dac_adc_interface-em.html ]   it looks like this is a double stacked (2units) stereo, switching, through hole ,1/4" jack

Your prompt help would be much appreciated.

Le Mix Production
    Professional Audio Services
    [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/lemixproduction
    Andrew St.George_416 503 3350

read more...
    0 76
    • lemix
      RexBeckett Hi, you can request parts by raising a Care ticket.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Feb 7
    • lemix
      PedroRodrigues Hi lemix sorry I just came cross your case , please consider that this unit is discontinued for some time now and we do not have much parts available might also be useful to contact our partners for any faulty unit they might have and you will be able to extract some useful parts.
      • Feb 24
Go to page