Statistics

259,793 members
138,211 posts
  • dlogneb
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-05-02

This is ridiculous.  I cannot create a support ticket because your "care ticket" page is malfunctioning.  It won't allow me to submit a from unless i fill out whether I am a "Mr./Mrs/Ms", BUT that portion of the form is broken.

I also CANNOT REGISTER my product on your site for the same reason.

This is the most ridiculous site I have ever used.

read more...
    0 99
    • dlogneb
      dlogneb

Can someone contact me?

• May 2, 2020
    • dlogneb
      RexBeckett

@dlogneb wrote:

Can someone contact me?

@dlogneb 

I am sure that @AlexLane will be able to help you. Watch for a PM but it may not be until Monday. 

• May 2, 2020
    • dlogneb
      dlogneb

thank you, Rex.  I'll try him.  Of course, Monday/Tuesday is fine of course!

• May 2, 2020
    • dlogneb
      TC-Claus

Hi dlogneb,

I'm sorry You are having issues with the platform! I'll have our web team look into it asap

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• May 2, 2020
  • dlogneb
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-05-01

I just purchase the Clarity M meter and hooked it up to my iMac Pro running Avid Comoser 2019 (OS X 10.13.6).  

I installed the plugin and hooked it up via USB.  But whenever I play, instead of seeing streo meters, it just says "offline mode" and doesn't allow me to press any button other than "reset" which stops it from doing anything.

read more...
    0 155
    • dlogneb
      dlogneb

To add to my comment, on the left side I see the "radar" which shows a single level around the circle, but on the right, where the main stereo meters are it says "offline mode / processing".  Additionally the "Mono Deviation" is off on the left side, even though the signal is often literally mono tracks without any panning.

• May 1, 2020
    • dlogneb
      TC-Claus

Hi dlogneb,

On the Clarity M - Press SYS and change USB Mode to "Plug-in"

Claus

• May 2, 2020
    • dlogneb
      dlogneb

Claus, 

Yes, I am in "plugin mode".  The Meter is receiving signal.   But the only thing that really works is the left hand "radar" meter.  The right side shows some information "progam LUFS", etc., but any meters just disappear and dispaly "offline mode".

From the moment I play signal, the meter says "offline mode" and won't allow me to change anything.  I can't change the view to the other pages on the left side, or do anything at alll. I am only offered "cancel" as an option at which point the meter resets and there is no signal until I stop playing and start again, at which point it repeats.   

• May 3, 2020
    • dlogneb
      TC-Claus

Hi dlogneb,

I've now replicated Your setup and see the issue - strange as Avid Media Composer uses the same plug-in format (AAX) ass Pro Tools and there are no issues in that application. We will investigate further!

As a temporary solution You could try the digital input.

Thanks for Your report and stay safe from

Claus

• May 4, 2020
  • yann_
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-26

Hi, not everyday i use my clarity only when i'm mixing,, 

today i turned it on and nothing happens as if i don't get input into the clarity 

still itis connected to my mac...as i can find it as a harddisk on my computer connected to usb

also the AES connection on the screen is green... 

but no signal goes trough. 

don't know what to do here, please help me out. 

read more...
    0 91
    • yann_
      yann_

GOT IT, it was the spdif outputs on my Studio konnekt control panel interface that were suddenly reset...?

Anyway it's working 

thnx FOR THE HELP TC ELECTRONIC SUPPORT 

LOL 

• April 26, 2020
  • IHRStudios
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-13

In 88.2 Clarity only reads radar does not function in RTA mode... why?

Logic X=DAW

OS 10.14.6 / MacBook Pro

Connected=Thunderbolt 3

BNC=Dangerous Music Convert 2

0 112
    • IHRStudios
      TC-Claus

Hi IHRStudios,

I can't reproduce this at my setup - do You use Clarity M version: 2.0.1.63 ?

Have You tried a different USB connection?

Claus

• April 21, 2020
  • heroinside
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-20
    I have maked a order for Vss3 native, and complished my payment with PayPal. After that , the only thing I have got is a reception email from PayPal . these is no activation code or anything I could use for activate my VSS3. or are you guys gonna sent me a box to the address I've edited in my order with registration card instead of registration email???? please help me with this, I'm demo license of VSS3 in my ilok will expired today, and I'm mixing with it on a albume. it cannot wait. thx.
    read more...
    0 120
    • heroinside
      TC-Claus

Hi heroinside,

I can see You've activated the VSS3 license so I hope everything is solved? 

Claus

• March 25, 2020
  • Ralph
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-16

Hi guys,

Will anyone confrim yhat the Ipact Twin is compatible with El Captain?? Is so, wich driver version should i download. Cheers Friends !

0 124
  • LucasSilva
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-07

Hi everyone.

My english is not that good but I need some help.

I have some weird issue in my Impact Twin: Audio only comes out the interface (through phones or line outs) when there's a xlr connected to channel 1, with pins 1 and 3 shorted and phantom power turned on.
    Audio stops when the phantom power is turned off or when the xlr is removed from channel 1.
    I discovered that by accident when plugging/unplugging a P2/XLR cable.
    I don't know if it's an electronic or a logical problem, but everything seems to be Ok in TC Near (every meter and patch is normal).

Have anyone ever seen something like this?!

Hope you can help me.
    Thanks

read more...
    0 147
  • phase
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-05

Hi

I’m looking for the best solution to digitally connect my KH750 Neumann subwoofer to my Tc BMC2 converter.
    The KH750 has a AES3 BNC input
    The BMC2 has a AES3-id/ 75ohms SPDIF RCA Output

As the KH750 has digital processing inside, I’d like to avoid any extra digital<->analog conversion between the converter and the speakers.

Unfortunately, I’m not aware enough about digital links and this require very precise knowledge.

Level, impedance, cables, converters, adapters, RCA, XLR, BNC, so many options.

Some infos here : KH750 : browse operating manual here https://en-de.neumann.com/file-finde...egory=monitors

Thanks for your help

read more...
    0 168
    • phase
      RexBeckett

@phase 

Hello Jean, welcome to the community.

The BMC2 digital output and KH750 digital input are electrically compatible. The simplest way to connect them is to use a RCA/RCA digital cable like this with an RCA/BNC adapter like this at the KH750 end.

The KH750 manual suggests that the maximum cable length for an S/PDIF source is 10 metres. Although it is marked SPDIF, the BMC2 digital output is actually to the AES-3id standard so can drive much longer cables.

• March 4, 2020
    • phase
      phase Thank you ?

Then for this link, do I have the other option to use a 75ohms BNC cable with a RCA to BNC adapter ?
      • March 4, 2020
  • 61pandrea
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-01

Hi! I've bought a TC Studio Konnekt and i can' reinstall the software TC. Why? The display say: you can't install this program on this PC!.

Yesterday was running

0 121
    • 61pandrea
      TC-Claus

Hi 61pandrea,

Your macOS might be too old to run the "new" installer. Send me a PM and I'll drop You a link to an older version of the TC Near Software.

All the best from

Claus

• March 4, 2020
  • Ras
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-31

Hi all, 

I want to connect a clarity m to my editing workstation. 

I mostly use Adobe premiere and a little bit Avid MC.

My I/O card has no optical in or out. Can I do it just with usb3 directly into my computer or do I have to connect it with my I/O card.

Thanks for helping me out. 

read more...
    0 178
    • Ras
      verendus

You should be able connect via USB and then use a plug-in (AAX for Avid MC, VST for Premiere) as a track effect for your metering.

• February 1, 2020
    • Ras
      TC-Claus

Hi Ras,

Verendus is right! If You have AES out You can use that as well ...

All the best from

Claus

• March 4, 2020
Go to page