Statistics

241,814 members
118,126 posts
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-07-16

Comes with two state-of-the-art Midas microphone preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power, ultra-low noise, high gain and audiophile quality. The STUDIO L is the ideal solution for home or professional studios, or as part of a larger setup.

List Price: $199

#Behringer #STUDIOL #StudioControllersAndMeters #MonitorControllers #ActiveStudio
    read more...
    1 27
    • Behringer
      MarcAbernathy any update on when this will be avail at US outlets?
      • Jul 20
    • Behringer
      danyrockjr Hi,
      Can you tell me if the STUDIO L is DC coupled and if so what is the voltage?
      Thank you very much for your answer ;)
      • Wed at 4:53 AM
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-05-10

STUDIO M
    bit.ly/Behringer-STUDIO-M

Premium Passive Studio Controller

List Price: $49

#Behringer #STUDIOM #Passive #StudioController #MonitorController #VolumeController #MonitorSwitcher #HighQuality #BestValue

read more...
    1 57
  • New
    Dj30a
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-16

I have a CONTROL2USB I bought a few months ago. The volume control is malfunctioning..... when the system is off it’s still bleeding music, and making a cracking soumd

0 86
    • Dj30a
      DavidKnighton Hello Dj30a,
      This item will require service. Please click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and submit a SERVICE REQUEST case.
      • Apr 17
  • New
    Oboroten
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-17

Xenyx control 2 usb only uses the ASIO4ALL driver? Are there any other options?

0 75
    • Oboroten
      Nigel67 The ASIO Driver download appears to be missing from the Control2 USB website page. Apologies for this. I will get it put back up. The ASIO4ALL is the correct driver.
      • Mar 17