Statistics

250,626 members
127,810 posts
  • New
    kmxmusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22

I moved from Spain to US and brought two pieces of gear with me, X Touch One and a Clarity M Stereo, which worked perfectly in Spain. Since in the US plugs are different, I bought power supplies for each one according to the input V and mA that indicates each device. None of them turn on, I went to an electronic shop and they told me that it could be polarity issue, so they try with another compatble plug (correct V mA) and polarity, but it did not work.

Is there any way I can make my gear work in the US? Is it posible they got damage because of polarity?

Thank you.

read more...
    0 15
    • kmxmusic
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi kmxmusix, I can see you have also submitted a technical support ticket regarding this matter. Please note a response has just been sent on this ticket, if you are unable to see the response in your main inbox please check your spam/junk folders.
      • Aug 22
  • New
    lazarusmusiq
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Hey guys the library button on my clarity m is not working i just bought it 7 months ago and I don't understand 

0 48
    • lazarusmusiq
      Dale_M Sorry to hear this, please go to the support tab above and select Technical for us to assist you.
      • Aug 2