Statistics

186,438 members
56,170 posts
  • 2020-10-16

I have been recording from my x32 card into Studio One and recently my eq sounds like the vocals are in a cave during playback. I have been recording with the same set up for years with no problem. I do not know if it is related to a firm ware update. Any ideas ?

read more...
    0 9
    • BarryDunn
      Dave Morrison Have you loaded a backup scene to see if it's just a corrupted scene. I've found that my main scene gets corrupted over time—It is a computer after all. Could be corrupted firmware also, but I'd check the scene first.
      • Oct 15
    • BarryDunn
      BarryDunn I have been in the same scene. I'll check that. Thanks Dave... Will let you know.
      • Oct 15
  • 2020-10-10

I have a behringer nx6000 amp, when I turn it on it seems to place itself into protect mode, used about 10 mins ago and was working fine can someone help or direct me to a customer service adviser or can I have a number or something 

0 25
    • Luke Anderson
      Rex Beckett I suggest that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Oct 10
  • 2020-09-29

Ok this is such noob questions but I really want to know - i want to live stream, I do gaming stuff, I want to do some VO stuff eventually and I'm a bit confused all the audio i've heard coming from rodecaster sounds super crisp on everyones voice, but the GOXLR has faders to turn down different sounds which is good for streaming

does anyone have experience with both of these (I know there is better and cheaper options but I really want a targeted answer of what people think) I can't for the life of me find a good comparison between these two on youtube sooooooooooooooooo would love some help

thank you so much

read more...
    0 4
    • Samantha Paddy
      Leah from Music Tribe Hey @SamPaddy ,

The Go XLR can be used as a normal recording interface. It actually has the same Midas microphone preamps as our Behringer UMC audio interfaces. So, if you're looking for great sounding audio as well as some flexibility in recording your "in-the-box" audio sources for gaming, it seems like the Go XLR would be a great fit!

Hope this helps!
      • Sep 29
  • 2020-09-24

I went through the pain of creating an account  in order to access some pre-sales information for our band. We are building a new residential studio on the edge of London, have a significant seven figure budget as we equip the studios and build out our international touring rig for 2022.  We are fortunate to be a very well known band and based on my experience here, none of your brands will now find their way onto our shopping list.  Perhaps your company could innovate and utilise a contact phone number or even an email address for your customers. Heaven forbid. 

read more...
    0 3
    • Bob Bob
      Kyle Johnson Hi Bob, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Thank you for your feedback and suggestions, I will pass this along. You can always contact us by submitting a Support ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of the page.
      • Sep 24
  • 2020-09-22

I still have problems finding out how the several keys are working on this machine.

Especially I can not figure out how to access the 2PPQ or 24 PPq and 48PPQ and select them to control the timing of my drum machine. It now seems to hang to the original settings I can control with the tempo knob and I can not change it like it should according the PPQ settings.

BTW is there a simple map avialable to which knobs settings/combinations are there for the functions available? (like writing tracks or the above mentioned)

It doesn't say anywhere in the manual and it would be very helpful as a reference when I use the TD-3 to make it control other devices and MIDI.

read more...
    0 9
  • 2020-09-12

OK I've been searching for days and can't find any up to date information. can anyone explain the "Signal tap" for the XAir Edit software? I have the XR18 as an Audio interface for my studio and need to be able to record AFTER the phase setting under "input".  i would think that all i would have to do is change all the red dots to neon green but it doesn't seem to work. 

any help would be great.

Cheers

read more...
    1 12
    • jim Wilcox
      Gary Higgins I would suggest next trying the yellow (pre eq) tap point but perhaps looking at this section will help some...
      • Sep 12
  • 2020-09-12

I purchased kt2a last year. I like this product. but i bought new tube's and kenetek t4b. how do i calibrate gain reduction? Thank you very much.

0 30
    • Alexey Zuev
      Alexey Zuev what resistor do you need to adjust? I have instructions for la2a but they are not similar inside. Thank you so much
      • Sep 12
      • Kt2a calibration.
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi Alexey, unfortunately we do not provide any information for self-repair to end users, never the less I can leave a photo with the correct positions of the vacuum tubes that will assist you on that stage of the process. and also the meter calibration process, to perform that you should following these steps:
        Disconnect any audio cables from the rear panel, then turn the unit on
        Select ‘Reduction’ on the Meter Select knob
        Adjust the calibration knob until the meter reads 0 dB
        Still we recommend contacting one of our partners to request assistance, please follow the link below to contact the partner that is closer to your location:
        https://www.klarkteknik.com/buy.html
        • Oct 2
      • Kt2a calibration.
        Alexey Zuev Good afternoon, Rodriguez. this photo is not kt2a. And at the expense of information. I have a kt76 and had problems with it. a Musictribe support send me scheme last summer and I found the problem. now everything works great. It was for business. Do you have information that this is the same circuit as the LA 2A? I want to get the most out of this device. Thanks.
        • Oct 4
  • 2020-09-07

Hi guys, 

I bought a Behringer pedal Tube Amp Modeler TM 300 for my electric guitar. For recording I already have an old FCA202 that works just fine with my guitar directly pluged in. And I also own a Behringer mixer Xenyx802. I wonder how/where should I connect/place my new pedal in order to get a good sound for recording in a DAW on my Mac. The Impulse Response is provided by my digital Impulse Loader on my Mac. Should I plug in my pedal straight into the audio interface? Should I use the mixer? Do I really need a DI box? and so on...

Thanks!

Martin

read more...
    0 9
    • Simion Pop
      Chris Edwards Hi damartin, I hope you are well. I have noticed you have also submitted a technical support ticket for this. Please note I have recently sent a reply via this case, please check your spam and junk folders for this as occasionally they can route to these locations.
      • Sep 7
  • 2020-09-01

Hi all,

Novice user here do I need special drivers to use Uphoria UM2 on my laptop? if so where do i get them.

0 6
    • john marshall
      Rex Beckett The UM2 is class-compliant so does not need special drivers for either Windows or macOS. On Windows, you can optionally install ASIO4ALL to reduce latency when using DAW software that supports ASIO. That is available from: http://www.asio4all.org/
      • Sep 1
    • john marshall
      john marshall That's great thanks. Any idea why play back sound on audacity is low?
      • Sep 1
      • Drivers
        Rex Beckett There are playback level controls through either Windows or Audacity. If you cannot see the playback level control in Audacity, click View -> Toolbars -> Mixer Toolbar. Also see if these notes help.
        • ·
        • Sep 1
      • Drivers
        john marshall Thanks so much!! little problem seems to be the microphone "in" works great with Mic or instrument but line "inst" 2nd line doesn't do anything. Nightmare!
        • Sep 2
  • 2020-08-23

Hey guys,

My band and I are looking to try to use our X32 and or our XAir18 as audio interfaces with OBS to stream to Twitch and Facebook Live. We've got everything connected, but can't seem to get audio from the interface itself into OBS.

For reference, we are running our X32 into a Macbook Pro 2019 via USB (using the X32 as the main audio device) from the X32 Card Out.

We were successful in setting the X32 as the main audio device in a Zoom call for a couple of friends, but due to security concerns with Zoom, we wanted to go through a streaming service to get better security and control.

Does anyone have experience with this or know what to do? Do I need extra software? Do I need an extra piece of gear? I can provide screen shots and things.

Thanks for any help.

read more...
    0 11
    • Alex Morrison
      Dave Morrison You don't need anything extra. It's just a question of routing the right signal to USB 1&2. On the X32 you need to set routing in two places. (These example refer to X32-Edit 4.1 which will run on your Mac - This version runs with firmware 4.0.2). These screenshots will send the Mainbus LR to USB 1-2.
      • Aug 23
      • X32 / XAir18 Streaming Connection?
        Alex Morrison Awesome dude, thanks so much for the response. I'll try it out tomorrow and let you know the result!
        • Aug 24
    • Alex Morrison
      Alex Morrison Dave, thanks so much for the help. Everything seems to be working.
      • Aug 25
    • Alex Morrison
      Alex Morrison Dave, thanks so much for the help everything seems to be working.
      • Aug 25
    • Alex Morrison
      Alex Morrison Dave, thanks so much for the help. Everything seems to be in working order.

I did have another question, I'm running some IEM units into outs 1-10 (5 stereo pairs) so I'm wondering, can the IEM still be used with outs 1-2 since they're going to USB now? Can I change the USB outs to a different pair or is the X32 taking ONLY USB 1&2?
      • Aug 25
    • Alex Morrison
      Dave Morrison The Busses and the outputs can be separate. You can use outputs 1&2 for IEMs. The reason I set up USB 1 & 2 is that most software will only accept USB 1 & 2. I seem to recall that OBS has a plug-in for multi-channel operation (I could be wrong). On windows you windows, you would need access to the ASIO driver. I haven't my X32 to OBS via USB because I'm using it for other purposes. I wish we had 2 or 3 USB (host) ports on these awesome mixers.
      • Aug 25
Go to page