Statistics

207,178 members
79,222 posts
  • New
    Macgoo75
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-01-09

Wondering if my behringer uncle 1820 will work with the 2020 Mac mini with the new m1 chip. Not worried about software as much as the interface being recognized by logoc. 

0 2
  • New
    JoelJoel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-08

Hai...

I have some problem to record Midi track using midas m32. Does anyone in here know how to configure record midi track using midi port in midas m32?

Thanks for answer my question

0 7
    • JoelJoel
      DaveMorrison If you are trying to send a signal from an external MIDI device (ie. keyboard) into the M32's MIDI DIN jacks and then have that signal be forwarded to your DAW, I have bad news. It won't work because there is no MIDI passthrough. The XR18/MR18's will. The M32/X32's will not.
      • Jan 8
    • JoelJoel
      JoelJoel Thank you dor ur info sir....
      • Jan 8
  • New
    NiclasEngstrm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-03

I cant get the midi out to work on my Behringer xr18. I have tried all channels on all my synths connected to the xair xr18, no reaction. (I have double checked with a midi-keyboard, from which all syths work)

The xr18 midi out is visible in Cubase, and I run the latest driver. All sound inputs and outputs work on the XR18. 

Any tips?

read more...
    0 6
    • NiclasEngstrm
      RexBeckett Hello Niclas, have you enabled USB-DIN Pass Thru on the XR18 Setup -> Audio/Midi tab? This is required when using the XR18 as a Midi interface.
      • Jan 3
  • New
    lu15
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-02

Good Morning from Italy,

I'm a "home-singer" and I received as a present for my birthday U-PHORIA STUDIO PRO.

I'm definitely bad with technology, but I'm trying every way to start using it: no way to download the necessary ASIO driver.

Can someone help me with this and also the other necessary softwares? I have Windows10.

Otherwise I will have to return this product :(

Thank you in advance!

Luca

read more...
    0 6
    • lu15
      RexBeckett Hello Luca, the U-Phoria Studio Pro package includes the UMC202HD USB audio interface. You can download the driver for this by clicking on Software on the right side of the product page (link below). Scroll down to find UMC Driver 4.59.0 for Windows 10.

You will also need Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software. To get started, try Audacity which is simple to use and free. Download from here: https://www.audacityteam.org/download/

UMC202HD product page:https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BJZ
      • Jan 2
      • U-PHORIA STUDIO PRO
        lu15 Hi Rex, I managed to download the driver and to make a first audio regsitration with audacity. I had only one problem exporting the registration in wav or mp3, I can't hear the files...do you know why? Please let me know asap!
        • Jan 2
      • U-PHORIA STUDIO PRO
        RexBeckett Can you hear the recordings when you play them with Audacity? If so, it may be that you have exported them in a format that is not supported by your player. Some players only support certain sample-rates, bit-depths and file formats.
        • Jan 3
    • lu15
      lu15 Hi Rex, thank you infinitely for the quick reply! I try and then I come back to you ;) Happy New Year!
      • Jan 2
  • New
    andreasgiamakis1974
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-02

DIDN'  T WORK  INST 2  CONNECTION

0 5
  • New
    shajivalavil
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

hi

I owned UMC204HD last week the problem is main output not working kindly guide me how i can set this

0 7
    • shajivalavil
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Shaji, if you have not yet done so I would recommend checking out the following setup video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DABJYUNY2jw

If you have followed these steps and are still experiencing issues I would recommend submitting a technical support case via the support tab for further troubleshooting to be carried out.
      • December 29, 2020
  • New
    GeorgeKatschke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-23

where do i get my redeem code for tracktion software?

0 11
    • GeorgeKatschke
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi George, a redeem code for the Tracktion software should automatically be sent to you upon registration of your product. If you have already registered your product and have not received this code could you please confirm for me the case number for your registration? Once confirmed I will look further into it and send a code across if required.
      • December 23, 2020
      • Tracktion download code
        UdaiBaraily I didn't receive my code
        • December 23, 2020
      • Tracktion download code
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Uday, could you please confirm the case number from your registration and I will investigate this further.
        • December 23, 2020
  • New
    Sushantduggal
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-16

Here's the deal. 

I have a yamaha RX-V485 receiver and Behringer   1202FX mixer. I want to route the video to projector (hdmi out) from my receiver, and at the same time I want to route the audio to the mixer. I am not able to do this, is there someone experienced same problem? Attached the workflow  

Thanks!

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Huseyinonal71
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-10
    Hello, I can't record two channels with my umc204 sound card. I hear it from the left side of my headphone with audacity umc drivers installed.
    read more...
    0 11
  • New
    Scape
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-11-20

Hi there,

when i will record under Logic ( newest ) my RD-8 starts a little bit out of time...how can we solve that?

All other synths are working perfectly because my PRO-1 makes some midi problems via USB too.

all have the newest firmware. my setup is as followed: RD-8, Neutron, Pro-1, Crave and the TD-3 via a Xenyx XQ2222 via audio interface ( with some random noises .... ) and my nearly newest mac with the latest OS so far...also Catalina.

read more...
    0 6
Go to page