Statistics

196,800 members
67,437 posts
  • New
    2020-11-15

Updated to new 1.09 Firmware on the Wing - the DAW options are not available anymore, the menue goes of the screen and the 'full' DAW option can not be accessed any more. So much for testing eh?

If anyone has a work around please could you email me as I will never be able to find this post ever again once I have pressed send.

[email protected]

Thanks

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    2020-11-06

Hola, alguien me puede ayudar? tengo consola X1204 usb y necesito grabar en REAPER en modo multipista en vivo y no encuentro los drivers para hacerlo. Gracias si me pasan info. Saludos

0 11
    • Juan  Gebhart
      Rex Beckett Hello Juan, Windows supports the X1204USB using its standard USB Audio Codec driver. You can optionally install the ASIO4ALL driver to provide an ASIO interface to give lower latency with Reaper and other DAW software. The USB interface in the X1204USB is stereo so the DAW will record the main mix. It does not provide multitrack recording of individual channels.
      • Nov 7
    • Juan  Gebhart
      Juan Gebhart Gracias Rex, tenia la esperanza de que existieran los drivers.... gracias y saludos
      • Nov 9
  • 2020-10-27

How can i listen to the audio i am controlling on my android device headphone output with X air for PC or X air android?

i

I would like to use the headphone out.  

it would be helpful if each person in the band could use the headphones out on their phones to listen while running X Air Q.

Does it already do that?  

read more...
    0 5
    • Gary Gnaedinger
      Rex Beckett Hi Gary, there is no audio present on the network connection so it is not possible to monitor through control devices (PCs/tablets/phones). You would need to add a wired or wireless IEM system to provide individual monitoring.
      • Oct 27
  • 2020-10-16

I have been recording from my x32 card into Studio One and recently my eq sounds like the vocals are in a cave during playback. I have been recording with the same set up for years with no problem. I do not know if it is related to a firm ware update. Any ideas ?

read more...
    0 12
    • BarryDunn
      Dave Morrison Have you loaded a backup scene to see if it's just a corrupted scene. I've found that my main scene gets corrupted over time—It is a computer after all. Could be corrupted firmware also, but I'd check the scene first.
      • Oct 15
    • BarryDunn
      BarryDunn I have been in the same scene. I'll check that. Thanks Dave... Will let you know.
      • Oct 15
  • 2020-10-10

I have a behringer nx6000 amp, when I turn it on it seems to place itself into protect mode, used about 10 mins ago and was working fine can someone help or direct me to a customer service adviser or can I have a number or something 

0 33
    • Luke Anderson
      Rex Beckett I suggest that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Oct 10
  • 2020-09-22

I still have problems finding out how the several keys are working on this machine.

Especially I can not figure out how to access the 2PPQ or 24 PPq and 48PPQ and select them to control the timing of my drum machine. It now seems to hang to the original settings I can control with the tempo knob and I can not change it like it should according the PPQ settings.

BTW is there a simple map avialable to which knobs settings/combinations are there for the functions available? (like writing tracks or the above mentioned)

It doesn't say anywhere in the manual and it would be very helpful as a reference when I use the TD-3 to make it control other devices and MIDI.

read more...
    0 11
  • 2020-09-12

OK I've been searching for days and can't find any up to date information. can anyone explain the "Signal tap" for the XAir Edit software? I have the XR18 as an Audio interface for my studio and need to be able to record AFTER the phase setting under "input".  i would think that all i would have to do is change all the red dots to neon green but it doesn't seem to work. 

any help would be great.

Cheers

read more...
    1 15
    • jim Wilcox
      Gary Higgins I would suggest next trying the yellow (pre eq) tap point but perhaps looking at this section will help some...
      • Sep 12
  • 2020-09-01

Hi all,

Novice user here do I need special drivers to use Uphoria UM2 on my laptop? if so where do i get them.

0 11
    • john marshall
      Rex Beckett The UM2 is class-compliant so does not need special drivers for either Windows or macOS. On Windows, you can optionally install ASIO4ALL to reduce latency when using DAW software that supports ASIO. That is available from: http://www.asio4all.org/
      • Sep 1
    • john marshall
      john marshall That's great thanks. Any idea why play back sound on audacity is low?
      • Sep 1
      • Drivers
        Rex Beckett There are playback level controls through either Windows or Audacity. If you cannot see the playback level control in Audacity, click View -> Toolbars -> Mixer Toolbar. Also see if these notes help.
        • ·
        • Sep 1
      • Drivers
        john marshall Thanks so much!! little problem seems to be the microphone "in" works great with Mic or instrument but line "inst" 2nd line doesn't do anything. Nightmare!
        • Sep 2
  • 2020-08-17

Povedl jsem registraci xr18 a dostal jsem účtenku. Jak získám nahrávací software. Děkuji

0 16
    • Miroslav Lev
      Rex Beckett You should get a download code by email. Keep watch on your email spam/junk folder. If it has not arrived after three days, send an email to [email protected] telling him the Care case number of your product registration.
      • Aug 17
  • 2020-07-16
    Hello, which additionally hardware on my computer do I need for to connect the digital output to my computer, because my soundcard does have only analoge input, but no digital input like necessary for communicate via AES/EBU which is digital only? Thank you for your feedback!
    read more...
    0 14
    • Reinhard Welker
      Paul Vannatto That is a pretty old model and you will probably spend as much for an AES/EBU computer interface as you would if you got something like the Behringer UMC202HD (https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/UMC202HD--behringer-u-phoria-umc202hd-usb-audio-interface)
      • Jul 16
    • Reinhard Welker
      Reinhard Welker Hello, this device looks really nice and is not too expensive. Does this means that the internal converted signal from analog to digital can be transferred via USB to my computer and can directly used by my DAW (Cubase)?
      • Jul 16
      • Behringer "Ultra Voice Digital VX2496" connect to a computer via AES/EBU
        Paul Vannatto Yes that is correct
        • Jul 16
Go to page