Statistics

180,558 members
49,325 posts
  • 2020-09-12

OK I've been searching for days and can't find any up to date information. can anyone explain the "Signal tap" for the XAir Edit software? I have the XR18 as an Audio interface for my studio and need to be able to record AFTER the phase setting under "input".  i would think that all i would have to do is change all the red dots to neon green but it doesn't seem to work. 

any help would be great.

Cheers

read more...
    0 7
    • UnityofNoise
      Gary Higgins I would suggest next trying the yellow (pre eq) tap point but perhaps looking at this section will help some...
      • Sep 12
  • 2020-09-01

Hi all,

Novice user here do I need special drivers to use Uphoria UM2 on my laptop? if so where do i get them.

0 2
    • johnno11
      Rex Beckett The UM2 is class-compliant so does not need special drivers for either Windows or macOS. On Windows, you can optionally install ASIO4ALL to reduce latency when using DAW software that supports ASIO. That is available from: http://www.asio4all.org/
      • Sep 1
    • johnno11
      johnno11 That's great thanks. Any idea why play back sound on audacity is low?
      • Sep 1
      • Drivers
        Rex Beckett There are playback level controls through either Windows or Audacity. If you cannot see the playback level control in Audacity, click View -> Toolbars -> Mixer Toolbar. Also see if these notes help.
        • ·
        • Sep 1
      • Drivers
        johnno11 Thanks so much!! little problem seems to be the microphone "in" works great with Mic or instrument but line "inst" 2nd line doesn't do anything. Nightmare!
        • Sep 2
  • 2020-08-17

Povedl jsem registraci xr18 a dostal jsem účtenku. Jak získám nahrávací software. Děkuji

0 6
    • miralev
      Rex Beckett You should get a download code by email. Keep watch on your email spam/junk folder. If it has not arrived after three days, send an email to [email protected] telling him the Care case number of your product registration.
      • Aug 17
  • 2020-07-16
    Hello, which additionally hardware on my computer do I need for to connect the digital output to my computer, because my soundcard does have only analoge input, but no digital input like necessary for communicate via AES/EBU which is digital only? Thank you for your feedback!
    read more...
    0 5
    • RWelker
      Paul Vannatto That is a pretty old model and you will probably spend as much for an AES/EBU computer interface as you would if you got something like the Behringer UMC202HD (https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/UMC202HD--behringer-u-phoria-umc202hd-usb-audio-interface)
      • Jul 16
    • RWelker
      RWelker Hello, this device looks really nice and is not too expensive. Does this means that the internal converted signal from analog to digital can be transferred via USB to my computer and can directly used by my DAW (Cubase)?
      • Jul 16
      • Behringer "Ultra Voice Digital VX2496" connect to a computer via AES/EBU
        Paul Vannatto Yes that is correct
        • Jul 16
  • 2020-07-01
    Hello to all, It would be nice if the LED meters echoed my DAW console. I was wondering if this would be implemented kind of like the iCon control surface. Most of all, a big thank you to Behringer for enabling DAW mode. I hope to share a video on you tube soon to share my experience with DAW mode on my setup. It is my hope to see others do likewise. Although this forum is great albeit not very user friendly, I am sure many would agree videos are most helpful indeed. Let's all help each other! Paul
    read more...
    0 20
    • Paul Francois
      Jan Koppe Works just fine for me with Reaper in MCU mode. Maybe it's just an issue with your DAW?
      • Jul 1
      • LED meters do not work in DAW mode on the Wing
        Paul Francois Hi Jan, thanks for your reply. I use Cakewalk by Bandlab. Maybe perhaps other members on this forum can chime in, hopefully Cakewalk users.
        • Jul 1
        Robert Lofgren Do you have Eucon installed? I’ve read that in Protools Eucon somehow takes over the level leds for HUI. Perhaps the same issue...?
        • ·
        • Jul 1
        Paul Francois Hi Robert, I don't know what Eucon is, therefore I presume no. Incidentally, I am in MCU mode.
        • Jul 1