Statistics

254,493 members
132,182 posts
  • su1327
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-02-27

Hello,

I also got everything updated,and plug into Imac directly,Still can not connect to Hardware.

Please help!

Allewebwxgetmsgimg.jfifwebwxgetmsgimg (1).jfif

read more...
    0 131
    • su1327
      TC-Claus

Hi su1327,

We're working on a fix for this issue in Ableton Live. You can solve this by disabling System Integrity Protection ...

To disable SIP, restart macOS and hold down cmd+R to boot in recovery mode. Launch Terminal and enter: csrutil disable

Restart

To check SIP status - launch Terminal and type: csruticl status

All the best from

Claus

• March 1, 2020
    • su1327
      su1327

Thanks! I will try it.

Another question,I heard If I had the TC2290DT ,I can get a free Native version but need ilok registration.

How do I get the ilok redeem code?

I can not get any information from TC's Website.

Thanks again!

Allen

• March 4, 2020
    • su1327
      TC-Claus

Hi Allen,

It's a free upgrade and You don't need an iLok. It detects Your TC2290-DT and works for 60 days when You unplug the module Here's a link to download the new version: https://www.tcelectronic.com/p/P0D3X/Downloads

All the best from

Claus

• March 4, 2020
  • Matias
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-20

Hola , mi nombre es Matias... soy de Argentina y tengo un problema con el tc 2290. Me indica el display del software que no esta conectado... anduvo bien un tiempo y despues dejo de comunicarse con el hardware... impidiendome que realice cambios en los fx...adjunto una foto para mostrarles el error... gracias por su atencion... espero respuesta.

Hello, my name is Matias ... I am from Argentina and I have a problem with the tc 2290. It tells me the display of the software that is not connected ... it went well for a while and after I stopped communicating with the hardware ... preventing me that you make changes in the fx ... attached a photo to show you the error ... thanks for your attention ... I wait for an answer.

tc 2290.png
    read more...
    0 121
    • Matias
      TC-Claus

Hi Matias,

I can see You're on Windows what DAW are You using ?

DAW and version ?

Windows version ?

All the best from

Claus

• February 24, 2020
  • jgilhart
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-22

I like the app but the registration experience & support portal are quite frustrating/buggy.

iLok - jgilhart

finalizer.jpeg

read more...
    0 162
    • jgilhart
      TC-Rasmus

It sometimes ends up in the spam folder on your email, have you found it there?

• January 22, 2020
    • jgilhart
      jgilhart

I checked both Trash & Junk folders for anything around the purchase date (1/14) and didn't find anything.

Thanks for your help, Rasmus.

Jeff

• January 22, 2020
  • JumpEggKiller
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-17

I didn't receive the Serial No. after i purchased TC Finalizer software by PayPal.

Here is the receipt from PayPal。

My e-mail is [email protected]

011888888888888.png

read more...
    0 222
    • JumpEggKiller
      KenMitchell

Hi Jay ( @JumpEggKiller ), 

Welcome to the community.  Unfortunately, this is pretty much a user supported community so it's unlikely you'll get a resolution here.  I'd recommend you open a CARE ticket here: https://www.tc-helicon.com/brand/tchelicon/support#googtrans(en|en)

Once you submit your ticket your should get an auto-reply email. If you don't, check your spam/junk folder.  That email will tell you that someone will contact you within one business day but be paient as that is more like a week or more these days. 

Ken

• January 17, 2020
    • JumpEggKiller
      TC-Rasmus

Hi Jay (JumpEggKiller)

Please send me your iLok ID and we'll send you a serial number.
      [email protected]

Thanks

• January 20, 2020
    • JumpEggKiller
      JumpEggKiller

ID:  xianlilun

Thanks

• January 20, 2020
    • JumpEggKiller
      TC-Rasmus

Hi again

it seems like you've already activated the license, are you sure it is not working now?

• January 21, 2020
    • JumpEggKiller
      jgilhart

Same here.

iLok ID - jgilhart

finalizer.jpeg

• January 22, 2020
  • kstolting
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-17

Does anyone know if TC Electronics offer an educational discount? I've left messages on the support Pre-Sales page and haven't gotten any response. TIA for any info

0 183
    • kstolting
      TC-Nicolaj

Hi Kelsie, thank you for your interest in Finalizer and apologies for the late reply. For now I'm afraid we don't offer edu discounts on our software, but I will definitely suggest it to our studio team.

// Nicolaj

• January 19, 2020
      • Educational Discount for Finalizer software
        blaux Ouch! Every cool company offers edu discounts...
        • September 19, 2020
    • kstolting
      blaux ouch, every cool company offers edu discounts...
      • September 19, 2020
  • thepc997
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-01-14

I didn't deactivate ilok and formated my window. 

so please help to reset my ilok key of finalizer app .    

0 128
    • thepc997
      KenMitchell

Hi Ingyu ( @thepc997 ), 

You're going to need to open a CARE ticket here: https://www.tcelectronic.com/brand/tcelectronic/support#googtrans(en|en)

Once you submit the ticket you should receive an auto-reply email. If you don't check your spam/junk folder.  That email will tell you that someone will contact you within one business day but be patient as that's more like a week or more these days. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• January 14, 2020
    • thepc997
      TC-Claus

Hi thepc997,

Please send Your iLok ID and proff of purchase in a PM and I'll solve this issue for You

All the best from

Claus

• March 4, 2020
  • Beeba
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-12

Hi and Good morning to all,

I was very impressed with reviews coming back for the Finalizer App so yesterday attempted to purchase it from your website, all went fine until we got to the Paypal window where on first attempt it would not allow Guest checkout and was attempting to force me into opening a Paypal account, something I did not wish to do.

Upon a second attempt Paypal Did allow Guest checkout however simply crashed upon pressing final payment and has now done this twice more (no money leaving my account fortunately).

I tried to open a Support ticket to inform you of this because you maybe losing sales if others are encountering these same issues however this required a Music Tribe account and unbelievably when filling in the online form to create one it prevented me from doing so as the MusicID box informed me my email was invalid which I can assure you it is not.

Essentially It seems impossible to purchase your product at present and its more than a little frustrating chasing my tail trying to simply purchase some software or register!

Any help or advice is Appreciated and just basically wanted to make you aware of these potential pitfalls others may be suffering too

Edit : Have just tried a 5th time today and same thing occurred, PayPal 'allowed' Guest payment however once all filled in and submitted the payment NEVER goes through and either crashes or returns me to Paypal login And I've just tried joining Music Tribe Again with a differnet email and THATS invalid Too!

I'm beginning to lose hope here, Never in my days has simply buying something been this complicated and with seemingly no resolve from my part

B

read more...
    0 102
    • Beeba
      TC-Claus

Hi Beeba,

Sorry for all Your trouble and thank you for the information. I'll have our web team look into the issues!

Please send me Your iLok ID ind a PM

All the best from

Claus

• January 12, 2020
  • Georgeous
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-11

Installed tc2290 on Mac with OS Catalina. Install says successful & indeed the software shows up as expected. However, it says there is no hardware. I do have the hardware connected directly to the computer (not via a hub) and have swooped our TC’s cable for another cable known to be working. Extremely disappointed. Does anyone here have any ideas? It seems TC can’t be bothered to supply tech support, but hey I’ve earned a useless badge. Way to go TC ?? . Any help gratefully received!

read more...
    0 193
    • Georgeous
      TC-Claus

Hi Georgeous,

What DAW are You using ?

We have seen this issue in Ableton Live only.

All the best from

Claus

• January 12, 2020
    • Georgeous
      Georgeous

Hi Claus,

Thanks for the response. ?? I’m using Reaper 6. Since last posting I’ve tried uninstalling & reinstalling, no joy...s/ware can’t see the hardware. Hardware displays red dashes, no numbers & no response to any button pushing. I loved working with the original hardware version back in the day   ...ho hum...the price of progress...

At this point I’m prepared to cast Rune stones & throw wing of bat at it..perhaps you’ve got a better plan?

• January 13, 2020
    • Georgeous
      TC-Claus

Hi Georgeous,

I've tested and can replicate Your issue.

To solve it, install the non-Catalina version of Reaper

All the best from

Claus

• January 13, 2020
  • zhangxin
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-20

I purchased your company's audio plug-in "stereo loudness bundle" from your website on December 18 2019. But I haven't received any information about software registration after purchase, which makes me unable to use this plugin normally. Dear administrator, whould you please help me bind my ilok account, or please tell me how to register it. Please reply. I will pm you my payment information and my ilok account. Thank you very much.

read more...
    0 105
  • frondizi
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-12-18

Hello,

I received the email with a broken link so i can't download and activate the free gift polytune plugin (i have bought polytune clip black here in Italy).  I can't understand how to reach the customer service to ask my questions on the tuner clip, and surfing on this tc electronic website is a real maze , between pages that are not displayed correcty on Mozilla Firefox (now i am on MS Edge) and some broken links, included the download link for that plugin.

Someone can help me? 
    Dimitri 

edit:  i am experiencing some difficulty to stabilize the tuning on low E of guitar string particularly in strobe mode : I like that mode,  i can get easily an optimal  balance of the strobe , the correct tuning of all the others strings, but it seems to be harder with the Low  E... also with minimal rotations of the tuning peg it tends to go a little flat or sharp (appears first line of red leds)

update :  the problems are solved, i received answer on messenger chat  of TC Electronic Facebook page. 

read more...
    1 759
    • frondizi
      frondizi
      • December 19, 2019
    • frondizi
      TC-Claus

Hi frondizi,

Great Your issues was resolved

All the best from

Claus

• January 12, 2020
    • frondizi
      schiuc88

Hello,

I do have the same issue. The link received on the email is broken. Can you please support me on the issue.

Best regards,

Silviu

• April 28, 2020
    • frondizi
      TC-Claus

Hi Silviu,

Please copy the link and send it to me in a PM!

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• April 28, 2020
    • frondizi
      cjlewis

Looks like the download link is broken for me as well. I'm setting my computer back up and need to re-download. Is there a way for me to get it?

Thanks,
      -Chris

• June 7, 2020
Go to page