Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-01

Where is the “Now Buy” link for VSS3?

Stay on the Review Order page and cannot continue.:题:

0 117
  • dj_hrk
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-27

Everthing updated (Firmware Update in Logic b/c Ableton does not work) ... any ideas why I have no connection to the Hardware in Ableton ?? All Software is latest .. MacOS is Mojave latest (and no - I will not upgrade to Catalina yet ... Photo Attached ----  Thanks a lot for your Help !! 

Screenshot 2019-11-27 at 13.03.55.png
    read more...
    0 142
    • dj_hrk
      TC-Claus

Hi dj_hrk,

I testing on a similar setup - I have Live 10 Standard 10.1 and a MacBook Pro running macOS 10.14.6 ... have You tried plugging into a USB hub ?

• November 28, 2019
  • lifter035
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-22

I was dealing with Pedro Rodrigues and after a lot of back and forth he acknowledged the issue and opened the ticket with R&D team. Issue is that if you edit any preset and save it in User Presets slot and save Ableton project, after re-opening that project preset loaded is usually last signature preset in the list. I have to manually select my user presets on each of the instances of both TC2290-DT and DVR250-DT every time I open Ableton project. http://rootylicious.com/TC_Delay_Issue_MacBookPro.mp4

This works fine in Logic X with AU units

I have no knowledge if anyone from R&D is working on this issue or not for 4 months now. Both of these units are on my desk but I don't use them anymore.

If this is not going to be fixed please I would like to send these back and money refunded.

It is going on for too long

read more...
    0 241
    • lifter035
      lifter035

Oh lovely it seems that both tickets are closed (didn't even know that there are two tickets).

BTW I can't open any of these tickets

Screenshot:

TC_tickets closed.jpg

TC_tickets closed.jpg
      • November 22, 2019
    • lifter035
      yann_

So did you get a refund? 

I was planning on buying em in the near future... 

But now reading this i will not, seems like TC is not caring about their customers again, like some years ago up until now, people are so naive still buying their new gear. 

Do they even want to have customers... 

• November 24, 2019
    • lifter035
      lifter035

No I'm still hoping they will fix this issue as I really like the units and effects but as I primarily use Ableton they are pain in the ass to use as I have to manually select user preset on every instance in my project every time I open it

I do live in Ireland so I have 6 years of warranty by law anyway. I can always get my money back

• November 26, 2019
    • lifter035
      lifter035

But yeah customer service is **bleep**, as much as some of the people there try, there's no way that you can track if someone is working on the issue or not so you lose faith in them and feel deserted.

I work as a software developer so I know how ticketing and support should work. This is not support

• November 26, 2019
    • lifter035
      TC-Claus

Hi lifter035,

This issue is related to the VST plugin - please use the AU version i Ableton Live

All the best from

Claus

• November 28, 2019
  • madanthony81
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-08

hi I bought Vintage Guitar Effects a couple years ago.  I just signed in to Musictribe for the first time i think. 

0 132
    • madanthony81
      madanthony81

So, I dont have the serial numbers anymore or anything. Thanks.

• November 8, 2019
    • madanthony81
      TC-Claus

Hi madanthony81,

Vintage Guitar Pedal Bundle (VGPB) is authorized with Your iLok - You should be able to see Your licenses in the iLok Manager ... ?

All the best from

Claus

• November 11, 2019
    • madanthony81
      madanthony81

I couldnt find it on my Ilok.  I think i never registered it.  

• November 17, 2019
  • Rennier
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-07

The PowerCore was an expensiv hardware based VST plugin System form t.c. electronic. 14 Plugins are free on the hardware, all other licensed plugins you had could buy and register until 2017. Until 2018 t.c.electronic has closed all services and the user-acounts are frozen now (or deleted, no one knows). Now you can't move a license to another hardware or buy one. You can use it like it is, until something gets broken. If your hardware don't work anymore and you have to change the Hardware, all your license are gone. All useable Plugins you could use at the PowerCore Hardware are fixed at the driver software but without the license there are no chance to use it. The System should be dead now, but a lot of people still need it for make music and had payed a lot of money for license they could not use someday in the future.

We are more tha a few :

https://secure.avaaz.org/de/community_petitions/Uli_Behringer_-_Music_Tribe_unchain_the_Powercore_plugins_for_all_registred_Owners/?fVyobpb&fbogname=Chris+R.&fbclid=IwAR2C1mQ9i6OQMlul90yCJ8fImxjzyQE8eu4_3bBv8QzqmKbPXO9RQseuDVg

read more...
    3 371
  • cicolino
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-30

Hi.

My OS:Windows 10

If I'm on Asio Driver (Uad Apollo MK2-Thunderbold) and start to jumping true the Reference file, I get Error - Device error: Can't create i/o buffers...Show device preferences . This happens with original audio file too, but not so quick.

If I'm on Windows Audi driver (UAD WDM driver), I have not this problem but app reacting very, very slow.

Please help

read more...
    0 185
    • cicolino
      TC-Claus

Hi cicolino,

Have You tried to increase the buffer size for Your UAD interface and making sure it's set to the same in the Finalizer App ? (Preferences/Audio) and don't go below 256 ...

All the best from

Claus

• November 3, 2019
  • mzx0205
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-25

I have a TC 6000 MK2 mastering.

How can I purchase a stereo reverberation license?

0 152
  • chrismilne
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-22

Seems odd there are no U2/The Edge presets for the 2290 DT plugin...he's always mentioned in every review as the signature sound.

Can you create/share your own presets?  When did TC start with this Music Tribe site, it's confusing.

read more...
    1 238
    • chrismilne
      yann_

since they became part of Behringer... 

• November 24, 2019
    • chrismilne
      TC-Claus

Hi chrismilne,

You can easily share presets with others Presets are located here:

Windows
      C:\Users\"username"\Documents\TC Electronic\TC 2290\

macOS
      Macintosh HD/Users/"username"/Library/Audio/Presets/TC Electronic/TC 2290/

I'll ask around for U2 - The Edge Presets!

All the best from

Claus

• November 28, 2019
  • Karolisv
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-20

Hello,

As TC Electronic web page is down for many days and I just realized I dont have installer for VSS3 Native, maybe someone could share it with me?

Thanks in advance!

0 174
  • Alex_Zero
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-11

I purchased the TC Electronics Finalizer App for $99 on 23 August. On 24 August I raised an issue with the TC Electronics service team. as the application would not work at all on my PC.

It is now two weeks later and this is still not working. I have exchanged numerous emails with Pedro Rodrigues at MusicTribe and I have asked for a refund multiple times. This is not acceptable.

Pay me my refund TC Electronics.

read more...
    1 342
    • Alex_Zero
      TC-Claus

Hi Alex,

Please PM me with details about this issue and I'll do my very best to help You.

• September 23, 2019
    • Alex_Zero
      Euge1

Hi, I'm in exactly the same position and cannot get a proper response from support. Pedro has responded but not answered the question. I cannot use the cloud as it says my ID and email address are incorrect. How can that be if i can log in hear. There is no option on the app to retreive a forgotten password if that was the case either. It's very poor service.

• September 23, 2019
    • Alex_Zero
      TC-Claus

Hi efryan,

When You click on Login to Analyzer here: https://finalizer.com/analyzer

there is an option to click on "Forgot Your Password?" Have You tried that ?

• September 24, 2019
Go to page