Statistics

250,407 members
127,556 posts
  • New
    Oleg456
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Здравствуйте, я купил комплект System 6000 bundle kit. Через Paypal. Согласно подтверждению заказа в браузере, он говорит, что я получу код активации в течение 24 часов. Ни в одной папке нет ссылки.

read more...
    0 39
    • Oleg456
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a technical support ticket through the Support link at the top of the page.
      • Aug 3
  • New
    EgenlaufMusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-28

Hello, dear team, on Monday I bought the stereo loudness bundle. Booking was made via Paypal. According to the order confirmation in the browser, it is said that I will receive the activation code within 24 hours. It's been 48 hours now. nothing in spam!!! 

Best 

read more...
    0 57
    • EgenlaufMusic
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi EgenlaufMusic, Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please submit a technical support ticket and provide a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID? We can then generate this for you.

To Submit a ticket go to support at the top of the page and scroll down to the technical support tab.
      • Jul 28
      • No Authorization Code for the Stereo Loudness Bundle
        EgenlaufMusic Please Look at Case CAS-474551-W1D8D8  -  LC2 NATIVE  - Order 9291
        • Jul 28
        EgenlaufMusic I've been checking my emails since Monday
        • Jul 28
    • EgenlaufMusic
      EgenlaufMusic You find all infos in the Case. I'm a little annoyed
      • Jul 28
    • EgenlaufMusic
      ChrisEdwards1

Hi EgenlaufMusic, thanks for confirming your case number. I have just followed up for you on the case, your license has now been deposited. I hope this helps.

• Jul 28
        EgenlaufMusic Thx !!!!
        • Jul 28
        LucaFrancini Hey Chris could you please take a look at my ticket as well? I replied with Paypal info but I got no answers. Thanks CAS-473856-T4M6D8
        • ·
        • Jul 28
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi LucaFrancini, upon checking your case I can see my colleague requested on 24/07/2021 a copy of your order confirmation and your iLok ID but I can see no further correspondence. Would it be possible to reply to the case providing this information or alternatively PM with this information?
        • Jul 28
  • New
    LucaFrancini
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-27

I purchased MD4 HD Native plugin on July 23 and I still don't have any authorization code. I've opened a ticket and I was asked to provide aa screenshot of the payment, which I did on July 24 and I got no more replies.

I'm using the trial now, but I'd like to receive the full version since it's a digital purchase and we're living in 2021

read more...
    1 32
    • LucaFrancini
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Sorry for the delay, Do you have a case number so that I can look into this for you?
      • Jul 27
      • No Authorization Code for MD4 HD Native after 5 days
        LucaFrancini CAS-473856-T4M6D8
        • Jul 28
  • New
    newhopemedia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-02

When I recently tried to update my installation of LM6n on my Mac running macOS 11.4 Big Sur an error dialogue box popped up indicating the installation could not proceed 'because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. The software needs to be updated.'
    I'm guessing the same may apply to my LC6n software, which current is up to date but I would hate to need to reisntall it if it has the same problem with Big Sur.

When will an updated version of these installers that function with Apple's malicious software check be released?

read more...
    0 56
  • New
    SebastianOhmert
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-22

Maybe the answer is out there somewhere already - but to be quite frank, it took me too long to even get here - or to get in touch in anyway with TC. I used to adore the company, it was a benchmark regarding being customer friendly and it's service. Now the benchmark that is left seems to be the sonic quality of their products. Which is still great.

But here's my question: I've been a TC user for a long, long time. I started with the Powercore (in the days when it was still PCI) moved on to the Powercore Express and finally managed to make a dream come true when buying two units of the System 6000 plus the ICON remote. Now I saw the Native series coming up, but didn't even bother to try so far, as I think if TC values loyality and their customers at all, than a crossgrade option for all owners of the System 6000 should be a matter of course!

So again: is there a crossgrade option and if not: really??

Please don't make me dissapointed here.

read more...
    0 35
  • New
    Double69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-21

Hi there,

After my MD4 trial was over last week, I immediately bought the full version, as I'm in the middle of customer projects where MD4 was used.

After the purchase came the shock, it takes 24 to 48 hours until the full version is unlocked. Where can you find something like that, it's 2021.

And please, how do I explain to my customers that their projects won't be finished.

A seamless transition from trial to full version simply has to be guaranteed in the professional sector.

The highlight is yet to come ...

It was now more than 60 hours ago that the MD Native Software was purchased and I haven't even received a purchase confirmation or activation yet. The money was of course debited immediately.

That is not professional and an absolute cheek. I expect immediate activation and compensation for the trouble this caused.

read more...
    0 49
    • Double69
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. It sounds like it could be a communication error, first double check your Spam filters in your email. If you do not see anything there then please contact us directly through the Support link at the top of the page so that someone can assist you with this license.
      • Jun 21
      • Big Fail for professionals @MD4 Native
        Double69 Hi Kyle, thanks for your quick reply. I have checked my spam folder every hour. I thought the delay is beacuse of weekend, but still haven´nt got any notification after my purchase. I also checked my ILok account for pending registrations, nothing. I also was searching for a dircte support contact, but could not find anything. All support links were routed to this page here. Please privide a support link
        • Jun 21
      • Big Fail for professionals @MD4 Native
        Double69 Thanks Kyle, problem solved
        • Jun 21
  • New
    MichaelBransome
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-18

We use a studiokonnekt 48, purchased new a very few years ago. It has been our audio interface workhorse for years under several iterations of MacOS. TC has apparently released the 64-bit version of Windows drivers/apps for controlling this and other TC interfaces. It is not apparent that TC Electronic (today part of the Behringer concern) has commited to letting us use our perfectly healthy audio interfaces under 64-bit system software such as Mojave.

We are asking TC Electronic - presumably its own division in the Behringer sphere - to commit to developing and releasing 64-bit-compliant software for the studiokonnekt 48 and the handful of other excellent TC audio interfaces from that generation, so that we who pay your bills and make doing business a pleasure can remain happy users of TC's great gear.

Let's go TC, show us - your user-base - some honest and simple generosity!

read more...
    0 60
    • MichaelBransome
      NicJonesMT Hi Michael. The TC Near interfaces (Konnekt and Impact) are long discontinued. This means that there will be no future updates to the software that the products use.

Some users have had some success using these products with more recent operating systems however we do not officially support this.
      • Jun 18
  • New
    sdj9113
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

I bought tc8210 native in this site without login.

And I didn't receive the mail after the purchase.

?

0 60
    • sdj9113
      Dale_M Can you advise your email address please?
      • May 28
    • sdj9113
      • I didn't receive the mail after the purchase.
        NicJonesMT Hi SDJ9113
        Sometimes the Activation email is sent to your Spam/Junk folder.

If the Email is not here then please submit a technical support ticket and provide your iLok user ID in the Ticket. We can then manually deposit this to your account.
        • May 30
  • New
    dblock1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Problem is all the "Type of ticket" drop down choices (except pre-sale which this isn't) require model or serial numbers in order to submit it. Also I don't see a place to enter what my problem is. Can somebody please tell me what category will allow me to submit a ticket for not receiving my Activation Code for the Finalizer software that I purchsed. It was not in my spam folder.

read more...
    0 56
    • dblock1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi dblock, please submit this as a technical support ticket. The Finalizer is listed within the Model Name Drop down and as for the serial number if this is not applicable to you please state that. Upon submitting the ticket please include a copy of your Paypal order invoice and your iLok ID.
      • May 18
  • New
    jeromerenard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Hi, 

I just bought the MD4HD native, but I haven't received any licence or code to register the product. 

Checked my email and spam folder, but nothing ...

Any help please?

Tahnk you

Jerome R

read more...
    0 77
    • jeromerenard
      jeromerenard I cannot create a support ticket, since he ask me for a serial number ...
      • May 18
    • jeromerenard
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi jeromerenard, please submit this as a technical support ticket. If the Model Name is not listed within the drop down please choose another model and state in the description which model it is referencing. As for the serial number if this is not applicable to you please state that. Upon submitting the ticket please include a copy of your Paypal order invoice and your iLok ID.
      • May 18
      • Bought MD4HD Native but haven't receive the licence
        jeromerenard Solved! Thank you ChrisEdwards1
        • ·
        • May 19
Go to page