Statistics

234,684 members
110,377 posts
  • JedZeppelin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-24
    I have one of these fire wire audio interfaces, and recently came upon an older iMac with a firewire port. I'd love to try it out, but musictribe seems determined to scrub the very memory of this product from existence. Would anyone happen to know where to find the drivers and control panel install for Mac?
    read more...
    0 115
    • JedZeppelin
      PedroRodrigues Hi JedZeppelin
      Please follow the link below to access the TC NEAR software for your DESKTOP-KONNEKT-6
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Computer-Audio/Interfaces/DESKTOP-KONNEKT-6/p/HE043/Downloads
      • June 25, 2020
    • JedZeppelin
      JedZeppelin I tried that, it says page not found
      • June 25, 2020
    • JedZeppelin
      PedroRodrigues Hi JebZeppelin, unfortunately we are facing a few issues on our system, we are trying to resolve the issue ASAP, I would advise to try later today or early tomorrow as I;m sure by then the issue will be resolved. We are sorry for this situation
      • June 25, 2020
    • JedZeppelin
      JedZeppelin Ok, I will try until it works.
      • June 25, 2020
    • JedZeppelin
      JedZeppelin Nope, it's been over 24 hours, nothing is working yet.
      • June 26, 2020
  • imandr
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-06-01

Hi TC Electronic! I emailed the customer support but they don't reply!

0 122
    • imandr
      RexBeckett

@imandr 

I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Technical Support explaining your problem. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form.

• May 31, 2020
    • imandr
      imandr

VSS3 NATIVE does not work after updating Mac os 10.14.6. Please explain in more detail how to apply if I have a problem with the plugin VSS3 NATIVE

Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 12.11.25.png
      • May 31, 2020
    • imandr
      TC-Claus

Hi imandr,

VSS3 Native should work just fine in macOS 10.14.6

Would You explain in more detail the issues You're having? Have You installed the latest version?

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• June 1, 2020
    • imandr
      imandr

Hi TC-Claus! I have the latest version installed. 

Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 11.18.04.png
      • June 1, 2020
    • imandr
      TC-Claus

I see it's a license issue - do You have access to the other computer? or do You want me to do a machine reset? (then please PM me Your iLok ID)

• June 1, 2020
  • imandr
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-05-29

Hi TC Electronics! Please help me solve the problem. VSS3 NATIVE does not work after updating Mac os 10.14.6

Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 11.18.04.png
    read more...
    0 60
  • Crisupp
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-05-23

Hi ive just encountered a problem where as the latest dvr250 plugings crash my cubase on scanning vst3 folder becomes unresponsive

Plugins 2.002

The earlier plugins 1.001 works fine

Ive become aware that cubase is prone to do this but is a plugin issue

Anyone have any ideas?

I dont really want to be using the dvr software that is 2 yrs old almost

read more...
    0 72
    • Crisupp
      TC-Claus

Hi Crisupp,

This can happen if You don't have the Pace software installed - get it here and let me know if it solves this issue: https://www.ilok.com/#!license-manager

May I ask what OS and Cubase version ?

Claus

• May 28, 2020
      • Dvr250 cubase scanning vst3 hangs
        Crisupp I had a hdd problem and ending up swapping it out and everything installed ok after that so i presume it was a bad os, sorry for not replying it wasnt on my top agenda at that time, thank you
        • ·
        • Mar 8
  • Fhell
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-18

Hi,

First of all, eexcuse my bad english

I need to know if my Studio Konnekt 48 is ok whtith Mojave ( Mac OS 10.14 ). I heard it's still 32bit compatible ? I have High Sierra ( Mac Os 10.13.6 ) et i need to upgrade to Mojave, OS minimum for last Logic Pro X ( 10.5 ).

Thank's.

Fhell, your TC Electronic customer.

read more...
    0 1,079
    • Fhell
      TC-Claus

Hi Fhell,

Thanks for being a TC Electronic customer!

Your Studio Konnekt 48 will work just fine in macOS Mojave.

If You, later on, would like to upgrade to macOS Catalina, the TC Near control panel and the mixer doesn't support 64bit, but You will still be able to use the inputs and outputs of the Studio Konnekt 48

Claus

• May 18, 2020
      • Studio Konnekt 48 and Mac OS 10.14 ( Mojave ) ?
        Maddam hi Claus, I've got a SK48 working fine on an old PC, but on a clean 2019 Macbook (with Mojave), the driver (TC Near software) can't find the device. All installs work fine, and the Macbook sees the SK48 device (I can tell from the System Information list of firewire connections).
        Now, I wonder if I should update the SK48 firmware on the old PC and then try again on the Macbook? I have tried a couple of different driver versions, including the newest one, of course.
        • November 26, 2020
    • Fhell
      joanba Hi,

I'm using Mojave 10.14.6 and I've got issues with TC Near software. With previous Mojave versions it was working fine but something changed with 10.14.6. Not sure if it was something related with the update or simply some file was corrupted, I did several things like to delete preferences, caches, temp files but control panel was stuck without any relevant information at all. At startup, the info dialog appeared and nothing else, I needed to hard terminate the app with cmd+alt+esc as it was 'not responding'.

Strangely, today has started to work again ( not other updates... ), no console messages, and running the control panel from command line I get this log:

Last login: Mon Aug 24 17:37:00 on ttys000
      [joanba:~] joanba% cd /Applications/TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel.app/Contents/MacOS/
      [joanba:TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/MacOS] joanba% ls
      TC Near Control Panel
      [joanba:TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/MacOS] joanba% ./TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist'
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist'
      Warning: Re-registering an existing pixelformat.
      2020-08-24 17:39:12.049 TC Near Control Panel[1441:13705] *** Assertion failure in +[NSServiceViewController currentAppIsViewService], /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/ViewBridge/ViewBridge-401.1/NSViewService.m:131
      2020-08-24 17:39:12.049 TC Near Control Panel[1441:13705] *** Assertion failure in +[NSServiceViewController currentAppIsViewService], /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/ViewBridge/ViewBridge-401.1/NSViewService.m:131

at least I can ensure these error messages are 'normal' and do not prevent the application to run fine.

It's a pity that a very nice hardware, working fine, is not more useable just because the vendor is not updating a very obsolete software. Honestly, by now I won't update my laptop to new MacOS versions but planning to replace this hardware asap with some other brand with more commitment with customer.

Regards,
      Joan
      • August 24, 2020
    • Fhell
      KomarovVladimir Mac OS (high Sierra 10.13.6 ) supports 32 bit drivers for Studio Konnekt 48 but an error appeared on the last start. After that, the control panel will not start. What can be wrong? Previously worked on this operating system for two years without problems.

MacBook-Pro-Vladimir:~ vladimirkomarov$ /Applications/TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel.app/Contents/MacOS/TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel ; exit;
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist'
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist'
      2020-11-08 06:11:36.628 TC Near Control Panel[943:208284] Error loading /Applications/TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/Plugins/Fabrik C Studio.vst/Contents/MacOS/Fabrik C Studio: dlopen(/Applications/TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/Plugins/Fabrik C Studio.vst/Contents/MacOS/Fabrik C Studio, 262): Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice
      Referenced from: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudioKit.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudioKit
      Reason: no suitable image found. Did find:
      /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice: mach-o, but wrong architecture
      /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice: stat() failed with errno=60
      /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice: mach-o, but wrong architecture
      Illegal instruction: 4
      logout
      Saving session...
      ...copying shared history...
      ...saving history...truncating history files...
      ...completed.
      • November 7, 2020
  • Jessetsao
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-13

I purchased the finalizer by credit card a few hours ago, but I only received a confirmation letter from paypal, and did not receive any other information, such as the input of ilok account, app download link and other key information, I also checked the spam mailbox, There is no mail.

How to solve this situation? My paypal receipt number is 2457-0992-6627-9567, and the item number is 947100800.

my ilok: jesse8275
    my e-mail: [email protected]

Waiting for the good news, thanks!

read more...
    0 50
    • Jessetsao
      TC-Claus

Hi Jessetsao,

I've send Your activation code and download link in a PM

Claus

• May 13, 2020
  • BigSmo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-06

HI TC Electronics,

Please approve my iLok transfer ASAP, the new owner is waiting.

Thanks

0 63
    • BigSmo
      TC-Mike

Hi BigSmo,

please provide your ticket number and then i'll notify my colleagues from the Pro Team or CARE team to follow up, if you haven't received an answer yet.

when did you file your transfer request?

Mike

• May 6, 2020
  • aweinzler
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-29

Email I received upon purchase provides URL https://www.tcelectronic.com/vss3-native/support/#googtrans(en|en) but it's a broken link.
    Found this URL to Activate - https://service.tcgroup.tc/vss3tdmsoftware.asp
    Entered Activation code at https://service.tcgroup.tc/activate-license.asp.
    Entered iLok and email at https://service.tcgroup.tc/activate-license.asp.
    No progress, status just spins.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 67
    • aweinzler
      TC-Claus

Hi aweinzler,

Please PM me with Your iLok ID and proof of purchase and I'll fix this issue!

Claus

• May 2, 2020
  • SongYoung
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-22

After purchasing the finalizer, I did not receive the serial number.
    Today I purchased the finalizer and paid with paypal.
    But after I finished the payment, I didn't receive the serial number, only one payment receipt from paypal.
    My email is: [email protected]
    My ilok is: songyoung
    Please help me, thanks.

read more...
    0 81
    • SongYoung
      TC-Claus

Hi SongYoung,

I've deposited a Finalizer license to Your iLok account

Claus

• April 22, 2020
    • SongYoung
      SongYoung

Hi Claus
      My ilok has received authorization
      Thanks for your help
      After my investigation, many Chinese musicians have encountered the experience of not receiving the registration code.
      They all used the QQ mailbox to receive the registration code, but they did not receive it. I wonder if this is the reason?
      I suggest you can do some optimization for this problem. Chinese music producers like your products very much.
      Thank you again my friend.
      I wish you a happy life and take care of your body.

• April 22, 2020
  • Minorman101
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-22

I bought the TC Finalizer App last year and my Mac crashed, so I need to remove the iLok license to my new Mac. But I cannot create a care ticket. The "Model Name" dropdown just won't work. Any suggestions on how to get in touch with the support team. Best regards

read more...
    0 82
    • Minorman101
      TC-Claus

Hi Minorman101,

Please PM me with Your iLok ID and I will help You

Claus

• April 21, 2020
Go to page