Statistics

234,449 members
110,136 posts
  • RayGreen
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-13

Hey Tribe,

I would like to use this shark feedback destroyer and preamp unit (FBQ100) between my Shure sm-57 and presonus audio interface into Studio One 4 on my laptop and then output the return from the audio interface back to my powered sound board and speakers.  Does anyone know if this configuration will work both as an effective mic preamp and a feedback detection/elimination device?

Cheers,

R

read more...
    0 93
    • RayGreen
      DaveMorrison

@RayGreen 

You could. Why would you want to? If you're recording, you don't need feedback protection. If you're recording while playing live, the input/output latency from the presonus might make live performance difficult (and sloppy). You could split (mult) the signal from the Feedback destroyer to the mixer and audio interface,

• April 12, 2020
  • ALEX-NE1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-10

I bought a license for the Finalizer Desktop App. So far nothing has come to the electronic mail box. Operation Code: 9JL034139G132813R. Invoice number 1515522. TC - Take action !!! How long must I wait? I am very disappointed((( Steinberg doesn’t allow such a thing! Immediately after payment, their robot sends an activation code. Why is there no such strategy in the TС ??? 

read more...
    0 88
    • ALEX-NE1
      TC-Claus

Hi ALEX-NE1,

Normally Our "robot" does send an e-mail with an Activation Code instantly, but sometimes it gets stuck in the junk/spam folder.

Please PM me Your iLok ID and I'll fixe this issue!

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• April 10, 2020
    • ALEX-NE1
      ALEX-NE1

I'm so sory!!! The message really was in the spam folder ... Thank you and all the best !!!

• April 10, 2020
  • Karelwill
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-03

Hi,

I want to upgrade to Catalina, but I'm not sure if TC Near will still work, as it is a 32 bit app.

Will I still be able to use my Studio Konnekt 48?

Thanks,

Karel.

0 76
    • Karelwill
      TC-Claus

Hi Karel,

You will be able to use the inputs/outputs but no control via TC Near, because as You write, it's not 64bit compatible. I guess it depends how You use Your SK48?

I'm using mine just for in/out and it works fine in Catalina

Claus

• April 21, 2020
  • ramb
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-04-02

When I purchesed the Finalizer software months ago I was advertised there would be quarterly updates with lots of new features. Where are the updates? Still no M/S EQ in a pro Mastering Software? I contacted the support and they even told me there is something on the way via Facebook - still nothing. If I missed something here im truly sorry - what do you think? What is going on here - I need at least an M/S EQ...

read more...
    1 99
    • ramb
      makhani

I purchased the Finalizer App recently and it worries me a little bit that there doesn't seem to be any news related to updates or at least active development on this software. It's a great product, but it could still use some polish.

Personally, I would like:

• being able to select a module (EQ/Comp/etc..) directly, i.e. without using the preset-browser. A different view to quickly drag in basic modules without a preset would be nice. I don't like the flow of searching for the "flat-preset" of a module to achieve the same thing, it's bad UX imho.

• Preview of audio codecs in different bitrates (mp3 128kb etc.)

• Bass mono module

• 5 Band EQ with low shelf instead of high pass

• April 13, 2020
    • ramb
      ramb

I agree- M/S or L/R dual mono EQ would be even greater since you can mono your bass that way too. Also I really need a HP filter in my Compressor Sidechain on the full band compressor. Im just really disapointed that there is nothing happening. TC is just very disconnected from their community these days. Not even any reply on this post from them really sad. Not gonna recommend their products to anybody anymore

• April 13, 2020
    • ramb
      ramb Any new info on this? Can somebody help me with my concern? Is there active developement? Please is there anybody here from tc that knows anything? I didn't think the software would be abandoned like this..
      • December 18, 2020
  • heroinside
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-20

I didn't receive the Serial No. after i purchased VSS3 Native.

I didn't receive the Serial No. after i purchased VSS3 Native and finished the payment by PayPal. the only thing in my e-mail inbox is a  receiption email from PayPal。

My e-mail is [email protected]

and my ilok ID is   

heroinside

please help.

thank you.

here is my reception mail

微信图片_20200321110047.png
    read more...
    0 97
    • heroinside
      TC-Claus

Hi heroinside,

I can see You've activated the VSS3 license so I hope everything is solved?

Claus

• March 25, 2020
  • huangbaizhi
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-19

Hi,I have two question. Frist.I purchase a TC electronic DVR250-DT in taobao(an online shopping platform in China).I downloaded and installed the plug-in according to the manual.The manual let me activate my DVR250 ilok licenes. The manual say"In the received mail (when buying the NATIVE version)you will find your personal Activation Code".But I didn't give anyone my email when I made the purchase.So how do I get my personal activation code?Second. I couldn't load the plug-in in the logic.My logic can't find the plug-in I already installed.Why?Because I didn't activate my personal activation code in ilok?

read more...
    0 118
  • misho
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-12

Hi there,

I purchased both in August and December 2017 and I want to register them. I have the proof of purchase (e-mails) and serial numbers, but the links which were given at the time do not work anymore.

Please help,

Misho

read more...
    1 97
  • Mirazzboono
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-09

Hi I have question about tc tdm all plugins. It is possible to buy old tdm tc plugins licences from you?? I have old Pro tools HD 2 pcie system. 

0 78
    • Mirazzboono
      TC-Mike

Hi,

i'm not sure wether the old TDM versions are still available.

Let me just ask somebody and get back to you...

Best regards,

Mike

• March 17, 2020
  • JLC
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-06

Hi there, I already own all the plug ins with the controllers. I think tc, for people like us (we bought the previous version with the controllers) should give us an  ilok license for free (with two instances, even sonnox is doing that).

Thanks for hearing!

read more...
    0 138
    • JLC
      HomeStudio87

@JLC wrote:

Hi there, I already own all the plug ins with the controllers. I think tc, for people like us (we bought the previous version with the controllers) should give us an  ilok license for free (with two instances, even sonnox is doing that).

Thanks for hearing!

+1

• March 5, 2020
    • JLC
      TC-Mike

Hi JLC,

Mike from the guitar team here.. As far as i know, you can just use the native versions and use the controller as a dongle to work with them ..  (or you need to connect it for authorisation and then you can work without it attached  for several months) 

Let me know if this works.... If not, i  pass this on the my colleagues in the Pro team..

Best,

Mike

• March 17, 2020
    • JLC
      chrismilne

The fact that the early adopters who paid more cant' use the version without the controller (i.e. on the road or like me the controller doesn't work in the the last 6 months of updates for Studio One) is an unbelievable disrepectful decision to your customers.   

• April 1, 2020
  • zulur
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-04

I have problems with GUI under custom display scalling set to 125%. Win 10 latest build - Cubase 10 -10.0.50 build. Any tips about fixing this before buying this awesome sounding reverb? Thanks!

0 282
    • zulur
      TC-Claus

Hi Zulur,

Can You send me a screen shot ?

All the best from

Claus

• March 4, 2020
    • zulur
      zulur

Hi Claus,

thank you for replying.

Screenshot attached.

Kind regards,

Seb

TC 8210 Cubase 10.jpg
      • March 4, 2020
    • zulur
      TC-Claus

Hi Seb,

Thanks for the screenshot ... I'll investigate this issue further when I get back to the office tomorrow: Will keep You updated here!

All the best from

Claus

• March 4, 2020
    • zulur
      ShoLee

Hey, 

any news on this? Just asking because I have the same problem. I'd like to purchase the tc 8210 as long as it's on sale but I can't test it because of the broken gui.
      I'm on Windows 10 pro using Wavelab 10 Pro and Cubase 10.5 Pro

• March 14, 2020
    • zulur
      TC-Claus

Hi Seb and ShoLee,

We're working to fix this issue, but don't know the ETA ...

ShoLee: You can switch to 100% to test and everything should look great!

All the best from

Claus

• March 14, 2020
Go to page