Statistics

186,490 members
56,237 posts
  • 2020-10-24

Hello!

After replacing the internal battery, I lost the System 6000 MKII licenses. When I try to access them, I have this screen (photo attached). How could I get this access code?

0 4
  • 2020-10-14

tc electronic impact twin will it work with osx 10.8.5

0 9
  • 2020-09-30

I have LM2 Native version 1.1.3. Is there a newer version? If so, how can I get it?

Thanks.

**Leigh

0 4
  • 2020-09-30

I bought tc electronics finalizer. I got the receipt. How can I register with I ROCK?

0 6
    • Hong Jin
      Kyle Johnson Hello Hong, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us by clicking the Support link at the top of the page. Then scroll down and select Technical Support.
      • Sep 30
  • 2020-09-28

Is it possible to install Finalizer software on two computers? I recently purchased it and installed it on my Windows machine since I'm running Big Sur public beta on my Mac, and I doubt it's compatible yet. Once it is, will I be able to install on two machinese using the same license? If I want to install it on the Mac, will I need to remove it from my Windows machine first? Thanks.

read more...
    0 6
    • Francis Smith
      David Knighton Hello Francis Smith,
      Typically if the license is stored on an iLok, then you will only be able to license one machine at a time. If you are able to download the plugin on your new newer OS, it will likely give you a license error until you install your iLok.
      • Sep 28
  • 2020-09-22

Hi,

I paid the license transfer fee and am awaiting approval.

Can someone please approve it?

Cheers,

0 9
    • Jamie Simmonds
      Jason Brewer Hello Jamie - can you please click the support button above and create a ticket and someone from support will be able to follow up with you on the issue. Thank you for contacting us.
      • Sep 22
    • Jamie Simmonds
      Claus Bay Hi Jamie - I approved the transfer this morning :-)
      • Sep 23
  • 2020-09-17

I've been using Finalizer for a few weeks and have done a few released Masters. Nice, transparent processing and intuitive UI. I just wish it did one more thing: EQ matching. Extremely useful for album work to use as a starting point. The only reason IMO to use O9 would be for that purpose.

read more...
    0 12
    • - mjk -
      John Matthews Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass this along to the development team.
      • Sep 17
      • Finalizer Feature Request
        - mjk - Thank you John! That's about the only advantage that the competition has that would interest me - and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I know that AI increases the cost but also a suggested chain based on track analysis might also be useful, but that certainly isn't a requirement. As it stands, I'm able to use Finalizer for album work with a workaround: after mastering a track, I will import the next track on the album and keep the same processing chain as a starting point. The main caveat is that one must remember to do a Save As immediately in order to keep the just-finished master and start a new project with the previous settings.
        • ·
        • Sep 17
      • Finalizer Feature Request
        - mjk - Oh, I forgot to mention that the ability to replace the source file while keeping the current processing chain is extremely useful. But, that can only work with your own Masters. Loading a Ref track will not clone it's settings of course. But still very useful.
        • ·
        • Sep 21
  • 2020-08-13

Hi, I bought the VSS3 Native plugin, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration.

PayPal receipt number:0884-8296-3972-3934

ilok account : [email protected]

Order number: 86835

Ticket Number :CAS-129332-J8C6W9

read more...
    0 13
    • Feng simon
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi simonbadao I have confirm and the VSS3 license is present on your ILOK account pending user activation, please log in your ILOK account and activate your VSS3 license. Thank you
      • Aug 13
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        Chris Tche Hi Pedro. Can you help me? I am interested in the VSS3 Native plugin but don't see a link anywhere on the TC Electronic product page to order it. Can you send me a link where to order it? Thank you.
        • ·
        • Aug 15
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        Claus Bay Hi simney ... if You scroll a bit down, You'll find it on the store page :-) https://store.tcelectronic.com/ all the best and stay safe from Claus
        • ·
        • Aug 16
  • 2020-07-07
    Hi, I bought the VSS3 Native plugin yesterday via PayPal payment, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration. What can i do to get the ilok incense? paypal account: [email protected] ilok account : oscar-victoria email: [email protected]
    read more...
    0 23
    • Oscar Victoria
      William Reichling Hello, Please submit a Care Ticket at the Support link above so we can get this resolved for you.
      • Jul 7
    • Oscar Victoria
      Claus Bay Hi oscarvictoria, I've deposit a VSS3 license to Your iLok account - it's waiting in Your iLok Manager :-) Sorry for the trouble - our back-end has been down but is up and running again. All the best and stay safe from Claus
      • Jul 8
  • 2020-07-07
    Hi, I purchased a licence for TC LM2 native today, and after checking out and paying, the site said that the activation key was emailed to me to my [email protected], but I never actually received that email with the key. Is there anywhere else I can retrieve the activation key?
    read more...
    1 16
    • Gustavo Moreno
      Claus Bay Hi GustavoMoreno ... please send me a PM with proof of purchase and Your iLok ID - I'll deposit a license to You :-) All the best and stay safe from Claus. (a back-end issue is causing that You and our customers do not receive the activation email)
      • Jul 7
      • TC Electronics - LM2 Native activation key
        Scott Connor Hi Claus - my name is Scott , I purchased a licence for The Finalizer app yesterday and haven't received any email with the code ? Could you please help me too ?
        • Jul 8
        Scott Connor I have proof of purchase on request
        • Jul 8
        Scott Connor kind regards
        • Jul 8
    • Gustavo Moreno
      Gustavo Moreno Thanks - Claus. Sorry, am new to the tribe, how do I send you a PM? - anyway, my iLok id is: [email protected] and prove of purchase is attached.
      • Jul 7
        Claus Bay A license is waiting for You in Your iLok Manager ;-) Have fun from Claus.
        • Jul 7
        Gustavo Moreno Cool - it works! thanks.
        • ·
        • Jul 8
Go to page