Statistics

223,855 members
98,096 posts
  • New
    donzellireynolds0904
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-10

How can I initiate a refund for an erroneous duplicate purchase of the Native Bundle?

0 2
    • donzellireynolds0904
      Nigel67 Hi. I will send you an e-mail as I need to get various details from you.
      • Mon at 12:51 AM
      • Initiate Refund for Erroneous Duplicate Purchase
        Nigel67 E-mail sent. Please also check your Spam and junk folders.
        • Mon at 1:13 AM
  • New
    FrankBuermann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-10

I still haven´t received my MD4 license.

It´s not in my Spam and I can´t create a support ticket cause there's no MD4 in the support portal.

Please help.

Frank

0 12
  • New
    johanp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

I just got the VSS4 and Nonlin plugins. Its amazing to have these, my favourite algorithms from my reverb 4000, as plugins. I only wish you provided more than 1 iLok activation. I use a macbook pro on the go, and another mac in my home studio. I'm considering buying these two plugins again to have them on both computers, but it feels wrong. So, please consider providing more than 1 activation.

Some examples of others that do provide at least 2 activations:
    Eventide
    Fab Filter
    iZotope
    Native Instruments Komplete
    Modartt Pianoteq
    Plugin Alliance
    Roland Cloud
    Soundtoys
    Valhalla DSP

And many thanks for making these great plugins!

read more...
    0 10
    • johanp
      PedroRodrigues Hi Johanp effectively that is the case but if you allow me to suggest to register your license on your ILOK dongle allow you to bounce your license between your unit machines. Please consider that form what I'm aware in the majority of the examples that you stated the license allows you to use the same Serial Number to authorize the license on different machines but does not use the same license at the same time on different machines.
      • Apr 9
  • New
    PeterStedt
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-04-06

Hi
    I made an misstake, buying the wrong version of the SYSTEM 6000 Native Bundle.  (my bad)

I bought SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE BUNDLE, UPGRADED FROM VSS3 NATIVE for $ 599 but made a mistake, I have no previous version of SYSTEM 6000!

Now I want that refund so I can buy the right version of the SYSTEM 6000 Native Bundle.
    I contacted Musictribe the same day I bought the wrong version, just hours after buying the product.

I have been contaced by [email protected] saying; Hello Peter, You can file a claim on your PayPal account for refund. Then you can avail/purchase the item you want. I hope this helps. Thank you

The problem is that PayPal says that the seller has to do the refund. I have given them all the information but they has not coming back. 

The information from PayPal is:

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, have sent a double payment by mistake or want to cancel your transaction for any other reason, you can request a refund by sending an email to the seller. Ask the seller to go to the 'Transaction Details' page for your transaction and click on Issue a Refund. You can request a refund up to 180 days after you have paid for the item.

Here's how to find the seller's contact information:

1.Click History.

2.Click on the transaction for which you want a refund.

3.Use the contact information to send an email to the seller.

Unfortunately,
    I can not reach your website today due to issues with your site. I have tested Chrome, Firefox and MS Edge and they all say the same.

Cannot access this pageIt appears that the web page at https://www.music-group.com/ is having problems, or it may have been permanently moved to a new URL.
    ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

So I have tried to contact them thru [email protected] but they have not responded to me.

So what shall I do now, any suggestions? 

All the best and stay safe!
    Peter

read more...
    0 13
    • PeterStedt
      NicJonesMT Hi PeterStadt.
      The only way to process a refund would be to raise a dispute through Paypal. This will then trigger an email with our AR team to deal with the request.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    RaulR7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

I bought VSS4 HD but did not receive any activation code email. I've checked all mailboxes and there's nothing from Musictribe.

0 8
    • RaulR7
      NicJonesMT Hi RaulR7.
      Please check your Spam/Junk folder as sometimes the email is routed to here.
      If you still dont have it then please submit a tech support ticket with your iLok user ID and a screen shot of your order confirmation and we can manually deposit the license for you.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    cake74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Bought the Bundle 2 days ago, didn't receive any confirmation mail, checked my spam as proposed, nada.
    Checked Paypal, money's out, so that worked. Opened a ticket, with all the informations needed, received a reply with a generic answer to send the information I had actually just send. Then sending a reply mail to [email protected] tells me to open a ticket, what I actually did and from where I got the reply to answer to [email protected] So what's going on here? Really upset here...

read more...
    0 31
    • cake74
      Nigel67 Hi cake74. Many apologies for this. I will find your ticket and get this issues sorted straight away. Did you include your ilok account and order number in your ticket. If not could you let me know this so I can get the account activated. Thanks
      • Apr 6
      • System 6000 Native Bundle License Code
        cake74 Hey nigel, thanks for helping me out, appreciate it! Both are included but I'll DM it to you, cheers!
        • Apr 6
        Nigel67 Hi, I found your two tickets and a colleague has them in his queue and will be dealing with them shortly. Again, many apologies for the inconvenience.
        • ·
        • Apr 6
        cake74 Thanks Nigel
        • ·
        • Apr 6
        cake74 Okay, got my licenses, thanks Nigel & Christoph
        • ·
        • Apr 6
    • cake74
      Akko55 hello, i have the same problem, no e-mail about the purchase and activation of System 6000 native, what i should to do?
      • Apr 7
  • New
    mixken
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

It's been 48 hours since I purchased my VSS4 and I have not received any email.
    What is going on?

0 7
    • mixken
      Nigel67 Hi mixken, I am very sorry about this. I will get it sorted for you in the next few hours if you could provide me with your e-mail address, iLok account and your order number. Many thanks
      • Apr 5
      • VSS4
        mixken Please let me know where to send that!
        I can't write it here, can I?
        I'm so sorry that my demo license expired and I can't serve you in your important work.
        Please give me the email address of the trouble-shooter!
        This site is too heavy and too difficult to use.
        • Apr 6
      • VSS4
        Nigel67 I will send you an e-mail. You should receive it in the next 30 mins. If not, please check your Spam / Junk folder
        • Apr 6
  • New
    afterlight
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

Ok, firstly having to register on the forum of an incredibly slow website is just not acceptable a way to get support, especially when the super long questionnaires to get registered and then start a ticket don't even list the product in question.

I purchased VSS4 2 days ago. No license is forthcoming. ilok ID is same as my username above, and I can submit proof of Paypal payment to music tribe, I already emailed it to [email protected] 

Can we PLEASE get a license sent out??? Thank you.

read more...
    1 17
    • afterlight
      KyleJohnson Hello, sorry to hear you've had this experience. In order to contact us directly please click on Support at the top of the page and submit a support ticket.
      • Apr 5
      • Purchased VSS4 - then crickets......
        afterlight Hi there - I did already. It had to go under VSS3 (nearest I could find on the questionnaire) and the rest I just filled in as best I could...
        • Apr 5
  • New
    justjooa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-03

Been waiting for over 3 days now, it is not in my junk/spam folder. I've created two tickets and sent screenshots of my order and iLok ID. Could you please solve the issue. 

1 7
  • New
    chrisr25
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi, I haven't received my software license for TC 6000 Native Bundle yet. 

Chris

0 15
    • chrisr25
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Chrisr25,

Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please submit a technical support ticket by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling to the relevant field. Please provide a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID in the ticket submission and we can then investigate this further.
      • Apr 1
Go to page