Statistics

229,107 members
104,082 posts
  • New
    linhtrac
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-26

I bought VSS4 HD but did not receive any activation code email. I've checked all mailboxes and there's nothing from Musictribe. Even mails to reset password.

Order number: 90411

Date: Thursday, March 25, 2021

1 53
    • linhtrac
      jtromann Same Problem here with MD4 here. Oder Number 1519405. Emailed Support twice, no response yet.
      • Mar 26
      • I bought VSS4 HD but did not receive any activation code email.
        PedroRodrigues Hi jtromann I have replied to your post and please provide your ILOK USERNAM and a print screen of your paypal purchase confirmation via PM and I will gladly assist you on this matter.
        • Mar 27
    • linhtrac
      PedroRodrigues Hi linhtrac have you log in your ILOK account to confirm if the licenses where remotely deposited? If no please provide your ILOK USERNAM and a print screen of your paypal purchase confirmation via PM and I will gladly assist you on this matter.
      • Mar 27
  • New
    deepho
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-22

Hi

I've buy the "SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE SERIES" who all has worked fine.

My question are only, it's not possible to have 2 ILok Assets insteet only 1 ?

I work on 2 systems, one at home and one at Studio.

Best and thank you

read more...
    0 28
    • deepho
      TC-Claus Hi deepho - We are currently considering a change in the license scheme. Thanks for helping us making the decision.
      • Mar 23
  • New
    saptezsapte
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-22

Hi,

I have an issue with a payment that was not claimed for system 6000 native bundle (upgrade from vss3 native). The money returned to my bank account, the card issuer said that they were not claimed by the merchant in 5 days from order, also that the mercant must claim the amount in maximum 30 days from initial operation. Can somebody from TC help me pls ? Is there a problem or I have to wait ? I received the license, but I want everything to be ok on both ends.

Regards,

Alin.

read more...
    0 28
    • saptezsapte
      Nigel67 Hi saptezsapte. I can only apologise regarding this. I will send you an e-mail shortly so that we can get the issue sorted. Many thanks.
      • Mar 23
      • payment not claimed
        Nigel67 E-mail sent, did you receive it? Please also check your SPAM if not
        • Mar 23
      • payment not claimed
        saptezsapte Hi, I sent the required data few hours ago. Thank You.
        • ·
        • Mar 23
  • New
    LaGrand
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

I have previous clients approaching me for the original sessions which contain several plugins from the Powercore I used to have in my studio.  Two of them want to add to the session for rerelease on their new project and not touch my mix otherwise.  These mixes are at least 8-10 years old and I no longer have the Powercore.   

Have those plugins been assembled in a native bundle somewhere where I can repurchase or subscribe to them?  I am talking about plugins like the VocalStrip and ChorusDelay.  I am currently running ProTools Version 2020.11.0 on a 2019 Macbook Pro with Catalina 10.15.7 - 2.4 GHz 8 Core, Intel Core i9, and 64 Gigs of Memory.  Thank you.

I tried to look through the website, but it's a little all over the place to me in the "Download" session.  

read more...
    1 31
  • New
    Valas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-09

Dear All,

Wonder if anyone can help.

TC Near (3.61) is not recognising my Studio Konnekt 48 on Mojave (10.14.6), running on a Mac Mini i7 3.2Ghz

i'm connecting the SK48 into the Mac Mini Thunderboilt 3 port, using an Apple FW to TB2 adapter and an Apple TB2 to TB3 adapter.

The Mac OS is recognising the SK48 as connected to the TB3 port, however the TC Near Control Panel is showing:

"No device found ... looking for devices..."

i downloaded what i believe is the latest driver from here:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0DMV

TCAudioInterfaceSoftware 3.6.1f34

There don't appear to be any issues with the SK48 itself, still working on Mavericks via FW/TB2 

Any ideas on how i can resolve this would be greatly apreciated

TIA

Best regards,

V

read more...
    0 33
    • Valas
      PedroRodrigues Hi Valas please consider that the unit is a legacy unit and we have stopped releasing any updated form this unit for some time now, therefor will only work on legacy, the unit must be connected directly to a USB 2.0 port and the use of any adaptors will create issues when interfacing with the drivers. Thank you
      • Mar 9
  • New
    VStdmnn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-04

Hi, as mentioned above, is the VSS3 native plug in working with the newest Mac OS?

Thanks

V

0 32
    • VStdmnn
      PedroRodrigues Hi VStdmnn at this moment we do not advise any customers to perform any update to OSX Big Sur as we did not officially support the latest OSX release .
      • Mar 7
  • New
    BarnabyBass
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

Hi all,

If someone can answer this would be grateful. Downloaded Finalizer several days ago. When I import an audio file (of known integrated LUFS and dBTP), in the PREPARE Module / Source File / Original the displayed LUFS and dBTP values are always different (by 2 or so dB). There should be no difference certainly of that magnitude for a measured integrated LUFS or dBTP, so I wonder why the discrepancy. My imported files loudness is measured by proper meter in LOGIC, namely the LCAST plugin, set to the proper ITU settings. Any ideas most welcome, because if I dont trust Finalizer loudness measurements I can't master with it!

PS this querie has no relation to software licences - it wouldnt post unless I chose that, oddly.

read more...
    0 38
    • BarnabyBass
      PedroRodrigues Hi, BarnabyBass Please consider that the FinalizerApp operates with extended precision in both level (infinite headroom) and time (5 times oversampling).
      The Finalizer PPM level meters and descriptors are upsampled in order to identify intersample and 0 dBFS+ peaks on Source track (A), as well as Processed track (B). Therefore, the meter scales are extended to +3 dBFS because excessive level normally falls between 0 and +3 dBFS, and most consumer equipment already exhibits distortion at +0.5 dBFS.
      When the limiter is turned off, the Finalizer does not protect against 0 dBFS+ peaks from occurring.
      When monitoring and listening one final time to the processing of your track, before Export, make sure that:
      Loudness Compensation is OFF (in Monitor)
      Unity Gain is enabled in Monitor, unless you have setup a calibrated Reference Level.
      Compare is set to “B”, i.e. the processed output
      Focus Mode is disabled such as when the entire processing chain is active.

The Soft Clip is a bandwidth limited distortion effect, not unlike analogue tape saturation.
      Soft Clipping can add loudness to a signal at the price of distortion.
      The user may want to trade a bit of the limiter’s dynamic gain reduction for a bit of soft clipping, which is instantaneous.
      The Soft Clipper Amount will intelligently set the threshold of the Soft Clipper, corresponding to the selected Soft Clip Type, so you directly define the maximum amount of soft clipping (in dB) across the full track.
      This approach prevents any nasty surprises, such as an unexpected high amount of clipping in the last chorus, because it happened to be a little louder.

We advise that on the Master Limiter:
      Normal operating procedures involve first setting the Limiter Gain in order to reach the desired Output level.
      On the Loudness Limiter:
      Set the output Loudness Level and let the Finalizer automatically set the limiter threshold.
      Use the Gain Reduction meters in the Limiter Edit View, and your ears, as guidelines to when it is time to stop adding more Limiter Gain, or if the Output Loudness level is maybe set too high.
      For not-previously limited or -compressed signals, as a rule of thumb, please be careful if exceeding 8 dB of gain reduction, if not for artistic reasons, in the case of the signal is already dynamic range compressed, less drastic limiting treatment is indicated.
      It is recommended fine-tuning the limiter parameters, in combination with parameters of any dynamic compressor earlier in the module chain.
      Experiment with different Release times, Limiter Profiles and Soft Clip settings to find the type that best compliments the material.
      When used in combination with the Dynamic Limiter, Soft Clip can produce a louder and denser impression than the dynamic limiter by itself. I hope this clarifies this matter. Thank you
      • Feb 16
    • BarnabyBass
      BarnabyBass Hi PedroRodrigues, Many thanks indeed for this comprehensive information which I've printed off and will study! Much appreciate your trouble. Cheers.
      • Feb 16
  • New
    jamesbowers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-06

Hi, am I in the right place to ask about the MAC TC Near Control panel for StudioKonnekt 48.

I've just upgraded to MacOS Big Sur and the  Near Control panel software 3.16 is not working...

0 28
  • New
    PeRn57
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-20

Hi

can you tell me if the latestdriver  3.6.1    64bit  for My KONNECT 24D   ( november 2016)  is running well with windows 10 pro

thanks

Phil

0 35
    • PeRn57
      Nigel67 Hi Phil. I am sorry, but support for the Konnekt 24D was halted a number of years ago now and we cannot confirm that it works with Windows 10. The only information I can give you, and this is the same information I give to anyone that asks about Konnekt software, is that I have read some people have it working in Windows 10, but they have not confirmed which version they are running. I have suggested that it may need to be run in compatibility mode. I have asked for users to let me know whether it has worked or not but none have ever come back to me.
      • Jan 19
  • New
    cmontilla
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-31

Hello, I wrote a ticket on the Care Portal asking for an upgrade option form Master X TDM to Master X Native. Nobody replied and the case appears as "solved"

Is there a way to upgrade from TDM to Native?

Ticket Number: CAS-404737-J5F8F9

License upgrade from TC Master X TDM to Master X Native

Hello, I own a Master X TDM License, it's a must tool for my work I recentrly upgraded to a new Protools system, and TDM is not supported anymore. I woul like to upgrade my license to Master X Native , is that possible?

read more...
    0 28
Go to page