Statistics

253,902 members
131,508 posts
  • heidixwang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-02
    Just purchased TC2290 and 1210 native, didn't get any confirmation email or registration instructions. And support doesn't work either...
    0 74
    • heidixwang
      heidixwang already checked the spam folder too
      • July 2, 2020
    • heidixwang
      KyleJohnson The support link should be back up and running. Please submit a support ticket.
      • July 2, 2020
      • Bought the plugin, but no confirmation email
        heidixwang Sorry it's still not working for me. It keeps asking me fill out required field, but I already filled out everything.
        • July 2, 2020
      • Bought the plugin, but no confirmation email
        KyleJohnson Sorry to hear that. I sent you a message on Facebook, please take a look when you get a chance.
        • July 6, 2020
  • Hitvision
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    Hi I bought this software monday 29 june thru PayPal. Still have not got any email for ilok license or an activationcode.
    0 82
    • Hitvision
      Nigel67 Hi, has your ilok license issue been sorted. If not, please can you go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a ticket. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
      • July 17, 2020
  • tibi12345
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    Hello. I've buyed the Finalizer app yesterday, but i didn't recieve any confirmation e-mail and it has beenmmore than 24 hours. Yesterday your support site didn't work at all. Can I get my license, please? I'm expecting this kind of stuff from a small company, but in this case, I find very disrespectful, the fact that I am the one reaching out to you.
    read more...
    0 82
    • tibi12345
      PedroRodrigues Hi tibi12345 have you check the your spam folder and confirm on your ILOK account if the license was remotely deposited ?
      • July 1, 2020
    • tibi12345
      tibi12345 I checked the spam folder. I've also checked the ilok license manager, but as it was expected nothing was in there. The form didn't ask for my Ilok account, only for my e-mail adress.
      • July 1, 2020
    • tibi12345
      PedroRodrigues Hi tibi12345 please submit a case via Community, please mention my name so I can managed this issue directly
      • July 1, 2020
    • tibi12345
      tibi12345 Thank you, but I cannot find the 'place' where I can do that. Can you, please, send me a link?
      • July 2, 2020
      • Finalizer App
        PedroRodrigues https://community.musictribe.com/pages/care-portal
        • July 2, 2020
  • deepho
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-01
    Hi Are the hardware controller included in the price? I'm interessed to buy the Bundle with both plugins, but i don't know if for the price 279$ are the controller included. Best
    0 77
    • deepho
      PedroRodrigues Hi Fabio , Please be aware that if you acquire the Master X HD controller on the purchase it will be included the plug in but if you acquire the Master X HD NATIVE version that will not include the controller.
      • July 1, 2020
    • deepho
      deepho Hi Pedro, thank you for the response. But where i can buy with controller. I see only the software bundle but not choice or button for buy the controller. Can you gibe me the link?
      • July 2, 2020
    • deepho
      PedroRodrigues Hi Fabio At this time you will have to contact a partner to acquire the controller or the bundle that includes the controller as our store is exclusively for software.
      • July 2, 2020
      • MASTER X HD NATIVE / MASTER X HD-DT
        deepho Ahh, ok thank you for the lightning fast response.
        • ·
        • July 2, 2020
    • deepho
      yann_ So where can we buy it with the controller???
      • July 5, 2020
Go to page