Statistics

289,992 members
172,576 posts
  • New
    DjMrPTechno
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-03

Is it possie? I'd like to do hybrid sets Using the clock from Rekordbox to provide tempo for my rd9, which in turn provides temp for both an rd6 and a tb3 drums then go to channel 3 on a ddj1000 via a mixer and bass line to channel4 of the dj000 so that I can use on board effects for each channel independently. 

Is this setup possible and would the rd9 still maintain its swing and probability values?

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    tommorse
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-18

I think it would be great if you could create user layouts on the console,similar to Yamaha QL series. This would be a great advantage to get control of what faders you need on one layer. For example I have a band that has many left and right mics or Di's. I would liKe to place the left on the top surface and have it control the right on the hidden bank. 

read more...
    0 8
    • tommorse
      tommorse This would be for the M32
      • May 18
      • User layouts on console
        KevinMaxwell A work around for User Layers is to use DCA spill functionality. In the latest firmware if you select a DCA it spills the contents of that DCA to the 16 channel faders to the left side of the console, this is on a full sized M32 or X32. So if you have assigned all of the channels (up to 16 of them) that you want to see (in a custom layer) to a DCA then all you need to do is hit the SEL button above the DCA and you will have the layout you want. So unless you are using all of the DCAs for other things, this can be used as a workaround for custom layers.
        • May 18
    • tommorse
      Paul_Vannatto This has been requested numerous times over the many years the X32/M32 have been in production. The answer is that it is not possible due to the design limitation of the DSP. If you want custom layers, use either the M32-Edit (for Windows, Mac, linux or Raspberry Pi) or Mixing Station Pro (for iOS, android or PC).
      • May 18
  • New
    jbsounds
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-04-13

Hello,

Just received my DN9650 and KTDante64 card and I've been trying to get things to interface with my Pro2.

I have the Pro2 connected to my DL251 via AES50 on ports 1&2. I'm using AES50 ports 4, 5, & 6 to connect to the DN9650. I have adjusted settings in the DN9650 configurations page and things look like they are showing up correctly and everything is recognized by the Pro2.

When I open up Dante Controller, I can only see the DN9650 when I click on the "Device Info" tab and then I can double click it and what it tells me is that it is "retrieving model information - please wait.." It has been attempting to retrieve this information for well over an hour at this point with no changes. I have checked all of my IP addresses and everything is in the 192.168.1.xxx range, I have removed unnecessary things from the network to try and keep things minimal and be able to locate where the problem might be occurring.

I would love some help and/or opinions on the matter.

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    BarneyBrown
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-12-14

Getting a message when trying to hook up vl3 to my computer for voicesupport 2 application.

It's been a while since i hooked it up but it worked before on this pc

Windows 10

I tried multiple combinations of rebooting, plugging in usb before and after starting voicesupport. all the Same reports

Thanks for any help with this issue

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    QQ8472626
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-22

Hi, I have a TC 6000 MK1, I would like to upgrade to MK2, please ask me how to operate, there is no direct phone contact, thank you

0 17
  • New
    meworkman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-10

It has been a while since I checked for updates to my devices and I wanted to move around and load some presets for my VoiceLive.  VoiceSupport 2 does not see either device.  I'm running Windows 10.  Triple checked that I have the latest version and triple reloaded the application.

I checked the devices on the PC and they are not disabled.

So now what?

read more...
    0 62
    • meworkman
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. The first thing I would check is to make sure you are not using a USB hub, try plugging directly into the USB port. I would also try a different USB cable just to be sure.
      • August 10, 2021
    • meworkman
      meworkman

I have no USB hub. These are plugged directly into the computer. I've switched out ports. I've tried different USB cables. The VoiceLive and VoiceSolo use two different types of cables. It sees neither. My Fender Mustang III v2 uses the same type of cable as the VoiceSolo. Tried it on the VoiceSolo and nothing.

• August 10, 2021
  • New
    Riv01331
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-18

I need to find a replacement power switch for my  Behringer Airplay AG10....it doesn't attach to the board..it is just held in by pressure...but my system is useless without it

0 80
    • Riv01331
      Nigel67 Hi Riv01331. Please contact our Spares Department and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • July 17, 2021
    • Riv01331
      Riv01331 Thank you!!
      • July 18, 2021
    • Riv01331
      Riv01331 Sorry..I tried your way, and the Airplay is not listed under Products?
      • July 18, 2021
      • Behringer Airplay AG1”
        Nigel67 I am not sure why and have to investigate further, but it appears that the Airplay AG10 are under the Product ULG10. Please can you use this for the product when entering the ticket but make sure that in the description you confirm that it is the Airplay AG10 that you require the parts for. Many apologies for the confusion, but I will raise a ticket with the web team to have this fixed.
        • July 18, 2021