Statistics

270,118 members
149,907 posts
  • New
    AlanPattle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Hi,

I have bought a secondhand Behringer CX2310 unit from EBay to drive a single set of small speakers and a subwoofer for a small church building. 

I need to understand how to connect the speakers (via an Amp) so I get "full range to each side and lows to the subwoofer. 

1. Can I connect the outputs of the "High" and "Low" outputs to one channel of the amp to effectively sum the outputs?

2. Do I tune say the "High" or "Low" outputs to give me the range I need?

The frequency response of the speakers (JBL Control One Pro) is 100Hz - 18KHz

The frequency response of the Sub is 40Hz to 250Hz

So I need to be able to send 200Hz - 18KHz to the JBLs and 40Hz - 250Hz to the Sub

I can't see which settings I can use to achieve this without using both the high and low outputs.

Any thoughts??

Thanks

Alan  

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    zenithdiaz095
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05

Arlo is a market leader in door lock systems and security cameras. Arlo has the ideal product for you, no matter what your needs are. Arlo can be trusted when it comes to selecting the best wireless security camera or doorbell. The goods are made of superior technology and can last for years, keeping your property and family members safe from burglars or uninvited guests. The goods are fantastic in terms of battery life, features, and performance. The devices, for example, provide night vision, two-way audio, and other features. However, even if the products are of high quality, users may encounter a variety of non-technical and technical challenges. You will be unable to use the gadget if such problems emerge. So, what should you do in this situation? Don't be concerned; we've got your back. You may always contact Arlo customer service if you have any problems with your Arlo devices. You can reach highly knowledgeable tech experts by contacting Arlo customer service. They can provide you with immediate efficient solutions to your problems. So, without further ado, dial the Arlo customer service number

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    frankieg53
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-31

Guys I am in desperate need of help I need to split

my x32 main outputs sending one to my first sd8 and my 2nd main out to my 2nd sd8 please help

0 4
    • frankieg53
      Nigel67 Are you running the 2 x SD8 in series or one from each AES50 port? If you are running them in series, then you can set the switches on the end to either be identical (9-16) so the outputs of both units will be identical or you can set one as 1-8 and the other as 9-16. As standard the X32 output Main L and R on Outputs 15 and 16 and as default Outs 1-16 are sent out on AES50 A and AES50 B 1-16. Therefore, if both SD8 are set to 9-16, you will get the Main Outs on XLRs 7 and 8 on both units. If one unit is set as 1-8 and the other is set to 9-16, then the latter unit will have the Main Outs on XLRs 7 and 8. You will then need to assign Main L and R or one of them (depending on your requirements) to one (or two) of Outputs 1-8. Of course, this also depends on what you may already have assigned to Outputs 1-8, so other patching options may have to be found.
      • Jan 4