Statistics

250,559 members
127,734 posts
  • New
    adamharkin1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

hi

i need a RMA number for ampman to carry out a warrenty reopair to a lab gruppen amp.

how do i get one of these?

Brand: Lab.gruppen
    Model: c28 4
    Serial: 00373799 V24/14

0 3
    • adamharkin1
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music tribe. Please click on Support and then on Service to submit a service request for an RMA.
      • Mon at 11:21 AM
  • New
    Phlex
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-12

At work we have a full size 32 channel X32 and when I am moblie I use my X32 rack along with an SD16 so I can untilize the full 32 channels- My question is- Is it possible to import scenes from the Fullsize X32 to my Rack- I have tried it to imported from X32 fullsize  to X32 Rack but does not read my stored scenes on my flashdrive when incerted on my x32 Rack...

read more...
    0 6
    • Phlex
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can transfer scenes between any X32/M32 models. Make sure they are on the same firmware version and that you are using a Fat32 formatted 32GB USB stick.
      • Sep 12
    • Phlex
      Phlex

• Sep 12
    • Phlex
      Phlex

Yes Thank you-- This is what I did to have the file transferred- I took my USB and transferred the file to my pc than to another USB and it worked- guessing the USB was not formatted- Thank You

• Sep 12