Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-07
    where I can find vst which are in the set? Behringer1820
    0 0
  • New
    zigtone
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-06

Zigtone.com is another website where you can download free ringtones for iPhone. This site features a wide variety of ringtones, and you can preview them before downloading them. There are a number of different categories available, and you can browse by genre and tag to find the right one. After selecting a iphone ringtone download, you can manually choose the MP3 or M4R format for your phone.

Once you've chosen a ringtone on your phone, you'll need to download it onto your device. Most free ringtone sites have a search box and lists of popular sringtones for iPhone. You can listen to the music before downloading, check the number of downloads, and manually choose the format for your iPhone. Once you've downloaded your earphone, you'll need to install the app to be able to play your newest 'ringtone' on your device.

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    Musicmike
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-12-03

I am an integrator and I have a install that I would like to propose a TLS84 rig in. I need help with EASE to generate supportive data. I have .DWG files for the space, and of course .GLL files for the boxes. I am just VERY inexperienced and therefore inefficient with the software, and require assistance. I am on shows thoughout this weekend, but would greatly appriciate a call from someone at the beginning of the week.

Thanks so much.

Mike

Flash Point Productions, Inc.

cel # 727-460-9154

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    milunani
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-25

Hola, espero puedan ayudarme. Tengo una cmd studio 4a y al conectarla a la laptop me sale un error de codigo 10 y que no hay recursos de sistema suficientes para completar la llamada a la API. La laptop es nueva, la compre hace unos 15 días, es una HP con procesador AMD ryzen 5, con Windows 10 single language. Actualice el Windows a Windows 11, pero no he podido dar solución a mi problema, llame a la marca hp y me dijeron que el problema es de terceros osea que es de behringer. Ayúdenme por favor, ya no se que hacer para solucionarlo ya que compre la laptop para usarla con la consola. 

read more...
    0 11