Statistics

289,557 members
172,075 posts
  • New
    steveboy1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-24

Hi , I can't get the internal Metronome to work with the Backingtrack .

It is possibile ? Or it only works with the Looper ?

I've seen in the User manual this :

Under Output setting :Backing Track setting With the Backing Track setting, Backing Tracks are routed to the guitar outs. If both outputs are connected, the signal is in stereo. If one is connected, the signal is summed to mono. This mode allows you to have a two-component Backing Track where “the click” is sent to one ¼” output and “the track” to the other. These signals can then be independently routed wherever you Setup VL3X – Reference manual (updated 2015-10-20) 161 wish. Usually, you will have “the track” go to the front-of-house mixer and “the click” to a stage/ monitor mix (or the drummer). If you’re listening to Backing Tracks over your headphones, you’ll hear hear the split tracks as described here, with “the click” on one side and “the track” in the other. 

Thanks for the Answer

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    PaulElliott
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-21

Hi, I know how to record live performances but I can't find any method of replaying the recordings? Any idea anyone? If I take the thumb drive to another device, the audio level is very low, any particular reason?

Cheers, Paul

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    rdenker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-30

I recently got a new iPad. Loaded TonePrint app. And the app does not recognize any of your user made TonePrints. 

what can I do to get this to recognize the TonePrints so I can edit them?

thanks in advance.

Ric

read more...
    0 1
    • rdenker
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi rdenker, If you have previously created your custom TonePrints via the editor on another device than what youare experiencing is correct. The TonePrint editor is not capable of transferring/recognizing custom TonePrints that have been made on another device.

For example if I made a custom TonePrint on my iPhone stored it into the Plethora and then connected the Plethora to my PC I would not be able to recall that TonePrint.
      At this moment in time the only way around this would be to create multiple versions of your custom TonePrint across all devices.

Being able to recall custom TonePrints on multiple devices is a feature request already on the Dev teams list and they are looking into this, however, I cannot confirm if or when this will be implemented.
      • Wed at 11:13 PM
  • New
    greyrocker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-18

Is it possible to use a Toneprint for the Viscous Vibe pedal in a Shaker Mini vibrato pedal? 

0 6
  • New
    pacman21211
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-02

tengo una interfacce umc204 y no la he podido usar desde que actualice a windows11. ya he probado la interface en otras computadoras con windows 7 y 8 y funciona normal. ya instale los ultimos drivers y aun n o funciona. ya he visto que varias personas le pasa lo mismmo. hay alguna solucion?

Ver las imágenes de origen

read more...
    0 5