180,741 members
49,546 posts
  • 2020-09-05

    Hi I have UM2 and would like to connect it to my speaker which is Portronics Sound Slick II. Please advise how to connect and what type of cables are required for the same. 

    0 3
    • Penelope Nigrel
      Thomas Alexander Hi Penelope, It looks like you should be able to use a to 3.5mm to stereo RCA adapter cable. RCA out to 3.5mm in on the speaker.
      • Sep 6
    • Penelope Nigrel
      Nic Jones Hi Penelope.
      I work in the UK support team.

      Thomas Is correct. If you use a Stereo RCA to TRS 3.5mm jack then you should be able to run the audio from your UM2 to the Sound Slick 2.
      • Sep 8