Statistics

241,170 members
117,421 posts
  • New
    LowBee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

Morning all,

Very close to hitting the button on this product to connect my X32 to 2 x 16 stage boxes

Any user thoughts/opinions?

I can't see if the screenshield is connected to the Ethercon shell, does it need to be?

Really excited about first gig since March 2020, need all the gear to be rock solid (not sure what I can do about me!)

Thanks and stay safe

read more...
    0 5
    • LowBee
      GaryHiggins You will be very happy with it, high quality throughout, great reel included and yes the shields are connected and yes you DO want exactly that.
      • Jul 14
  • New
    DavidAbera
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-03

i have a problem Behringer X32 rack sync  to S16

please help me 

0 15
    • DavidAbera
      Paul_Vannatto Is the X32 Rack set to master clock (setup, config, sychronization -> Internal)?
      Is the S16 set to mode 1 (all lights, eg Out+8, SN Master, etc. are off)?
      Do you have the AES50 cable plugged into the S16 AES50 A port?
      Have you tried another AES50 cable (yes they can go bad)?
      • Jul 3
    • DavidAbera
      DavidAbera Yes, I've tried all of them, but unfortunately it didn't work out.
      • Jul 3
    • DavidAbera
      Paul_Vannatto Have you updated the firmware to the S16 and X32 Rack to the latest?
      • Jul 3
    • DavidAbera
      DavidAbera I think the RJ45 socket A and B of the Berhringer X32 mixer is defective
      • Jul 3
    • DavidAbera
      Paul_Vannatto So you have the X32 Rack as master clock, the S16 in mode 1, the AES50 cable in the S16 port A, and S16 and X32 Rack firmware are both up to date, and you have tried other AES50 cables? If so, I would suggest you submit a ticket (click on Support above) to tech support to see about getting it repaired.
      • Jul 3