Statistics

306,084 members
190,432 posts
  • New
    Thimo17
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-28

Hallo, 

habe zwei PDX3000. An beiden Endstufen ist eine DC Spannung zu messen von 0,351V DC. Sollte so nicht sein. 

Weiß hier jemand Bescheid, oder hat ähnliche Erfahrungen?

Danke.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    AutographSound
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-28

Hi Music Tribe Team,

Hope you're all good!

Please can you confirm if a Lab Gruppen E12:2 is under warranty.

Serial number - 38200699

Many thanks,

Elliott

0 4
  • New
    Electrofix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-11

Hi folks, I hope someone can help. I have two of the above to fix from a friend and on both the power amps have stopped working. The preamps are fine. My friend was told that there is a trip inside the unit that needs resetting. I cannot see anything on the PCBs that looks like a traditional trip or fuse. Can you throw any light on this or is it an old wives' tale? Mike

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    stocker76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-09

I need a replacement board.  Are there any sources out there?

NU6000DSP Power Supply Board - POAMU pcb231051reva_03

0 9
  • New
    stocker76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-09

I have a unit that was smoked from improper power by provider, nailed it down to the components.  I need a clear schematic for a POAMU (PCB231051REVA_03).  I have one from Manualslib, but the clarity of the component specs is not great.  I need to order diodes and resistors (to start D1, D3, R2 and R5), would like to add the caps to my list as well.  I can read them off of the good components, but not the bad...can anyone offer help?

PS - The NU3000 power supply schematic offered by another thread is clear, but it's not the same board.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Roeroe2881
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-06

Hey. Im in search of 5x tannoy vnet300 or vnet15 dsp amp modules. If any one knows of second hand or new if need be it would be appreciated if any leads. Thanks. 

0 4
  • New
    Done
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-18

How do I hook up this amp in bridged mode. Input, output, speaker wire connection at twist lock connector 

0 6
    • Done
      Paul_Vannatto If you want to bridge the A and B, change the switch to Bridge, use input A and output B. You will need a 4 pole speakon connector and connect the speaker wires to 1+ and 2+ (as indicated on the back of the amp).
      • Nov 19
  • New
    Lejaun
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-16

Hello,

Could you tell me where to find to buy a replacement fan for a Lab 1600? 

Thanks

0 3
  • New
    Romy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-14

does anyone sell a tone control pcb for the Behringer ULTRA TOONE K3000 amplifier? 

0 8
  • New
    RickEffect
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-23

Hi, I'm a electronics tech, I have a customer that brought me a PA eurolive B615D powered speaker with a major problem. I found on the power board some parts that have burnt. I need the service manual in order to be able to fix the problems and order the components I need to fix it. 
     Could you please send me the service manual or guide me to whom I could get it from 

thanks Rick

read more...
    0 2
    • RickEffect
      Dale_M Sorry but we cannot share schematics unless you are an affliated Music Tribe Partners.
      • Nov 23
    • RickEffect
      StaffordAV Rick,

The only way you are likely to get a circuit diagram is to do a search on the internet and see if someone has uploaded it. Behringer are not alone in refusing to make this type of information available, many other manufacturers don’t either. The main reason given for this stance seems to be stopping competitors from cloning designs. Anyone who has the facilities to manufacture electronic devices at a competitive price is more than likely to be able to reverse engineer a product regardless of whether the circuit diagrams or service manuals are generally available.

However, trying to reverse engineer a circuit just to repair a single device is not really cost effective from the point of view of time involved. As a result of this lack of information and circuit diagrams means that independent repair technicians, who would otherwise be able to resurrect a dead product are unable to do so, consigning it the rubbish bin as e-waste.

Every so often there are rumblings about governments forcing manufacturers to release sufficient information to allow people to either fix things themselves or get a local technician to do so, but it never seems to come to anything.

Finally, a question for Dale_M. What is the requirement for independent service technicians to become affiliated Music Tribe Partners, to actually get hold of service information?
      • Nov 24
    • RickEffect
      RickEffect

Need replacement parts ; # g40-00000-34399 it’s the input PCB POA20 PCB022011RECC/01 Can you provide this to me, and how much is it. $

• Nov 25
Go to page