Statistics

249,697 members
126,750 posts
  • New
    Vin1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

I want to register my pa BEHRINGER C200, I bought it last month, I would like to register the product to benefit 3 years warranty, can you tell me what is further step to do to benefit extended 3 years warranty. My cell phone to contact me is 514-290-0772. My name is Vinh.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 6
    • Vin1
      PedroRodrigues Hi Vin1, please consider that you must submit an assistance request directly with our Tech Support Team by following the link below so we can assist you on the register process for your unit and perform the necessary verification to access if you qualify for the extended warranty. Please provide the serial number for your unit located on the unit and also attach the original invoice for this purchase Thank you
      • Tue at 1:26 AM
  • New
    juanmperini
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hello, i have a plm20000q, dual module apmplifier and i have 8 adamson s10 cabins... i wanted to know how must i configure my plm20000q through the lake processor to be able to use both channels of my amp to reproduce full L/R stereo using both modules of my amp... when im recalling the adamson presets on my lake processor it allways collegates my A channel with my B channel. any one can help me?

read more...
    0 1
    • juanmperini
      NicJonesMT Hi Juanmperini.
      Could you please submit a technical support ticket (Click support at the top of the page) and a member of the team will then be able to advise you further on this.
      • Tue at 4:11 AM
  • New
    HawaiianKidd75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

I have had the NX3000 for about 3 years hadn't had an issue at all.  Practiced as normal and the amp started blowing out bright white smoke.  It isn't dust related as it is in a Flight Case.  Still works ,however, I recently purchased the NX4-6000 from Sweetwater Mid July.  Second time being used was yesterday during band rehearsal and it duplicated the exact issue I experienced with the NX3000 and every channel went into Protect Mode.  Fans blew with much more force than normal operating conditions and all I had was 2 Peavy 12" Mains and a Peavey 500w Wedge.  Not nearly enough load to cause this.  Is this a defect or has anyone else ever experienced this issue. 

read more...
    0 5
    • HawaiianKidd75
      john0121 Hi, unfortunately this sounds like a hardware fault in with the amp, please fill out the service request form via the support button at the top of the page and our team will arrange a repair with you.
      • Sep 10
  • New
    NicholasKelly
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-08

I have a fried pcb board for an s16 at church. We need a replacement part bad! 

0 8
    • NicholasKelly
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For spare parts help please visit our Support page and submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Sep 8
  • New
    virendrajaywant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

I have purchased this unit but need to know , at every channel there is a line in input. But is it balanced or unbalanced?

Though output is dual mono !!!

0 9
  • New
    tet024
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-05

Good Morning, 

I purchased 2 x iNuke DSP and I would like to hook them up to a DIY Home Theater Speaker.  The Idea is to use the Xover on the iNuke rather then building a passive crossover. My Question is:- Is it possible to have the woofers on Channel A with a 2 Ohm Impedance then the Tweeter @ 8ohm on Channel B ? Would that cause any issues ? Or effect Sound Output? 

Regards,

Etienne

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Petethetrump
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-30

Hi does anyone know where I can purchase a power circuit board for the Berhinger Air X 18 as ours has blown. We get 360 vaults going in and even part way across the board but then it splits and only some of the components are getting the voltage , in short it's dead . 

read more...
    0 15
    • Petethetrump
      Dale_M Hi there if you are looking for parts simply go to the Support tab above and select Parts so the team can advise price and availability.
      • Aug 30
    • Petethetrump
      Petethetrump

Nobody has replied and we really need the part or the X 18 is useless to us . I’d appreciate someone’s attention to this if possible?

• Sep 2
  • New
    jp182
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-30

I just bought a second hand AMP800 and I've plugged 3.5 to 1/4 cable into the input L & R into the amp with a pair of headphones plugged into the headphone jacks on the front.  

Not only do I not get any sound, I also don't see any of the LEDs on the front moving which is making me think the AMP itself is not working.  I've tried multiple input sources in both input A and input B; same result. 

Any other suggestions before I email the buyer to get a refund on a defective unit?

read more...
    0 9
    • jp182
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi jp182, Are you aware if the unit was supplied with its original power supply or a third-party power supply? If a third-party power supply, I would recommend double-checking all specifications to ensure they match correctly including the polarity.
      • Aug 29
  • New
    AlGoddard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-25

so I just bought this 68.4 without knowing anything about it , I looked up specs and saw the power and that was good enough for me then I brought it home took a closer look and im like man I hope i didnt throw my money away so my question is simple do you have to use the software to control it and is it really only available on windows xp and 2000 and do i need this nomad hub thing any info would help thx 

read more...
    0 8
    • AlGoddard
      DavidKnighton Hello AlGoddard,
      The Lab Gruppen C Series are not smart amplifiers, meaning there's no active DSP within them. Likewise, since there's no DSP there's also no proprietary software. The NOMARDLINK and software is only for use as a remote monitoring network. For example, you have 100 amplifiers and need to network/manage them all from a discreet location within an installation. The Nomadlink will allow you to do this, but it is not necessary for smaller standalone installations. As for compatibility, I have the software running on Windows 10, but that shouldn't matter much as I doubt you'll be using it.
      • Aug 25
  • New
    TobyWilson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22

Hi there. Just looking for some help. I want to bridge channels A and B and also channels C and D together to effectively create a 2 channel amp (with more power). I have linked channels A & B and reversed the polarity oh channel B then connected to the +1 and +2 terminals of the speakon out for one side, then the same with channels C & D for the other side. Is this the correct way to do it?

Also - how should I use the gain knobs on the front of the amp when in bridge mode in this way as gain knobs A and B both seem to affect the gain (same for C & D). I hope that I have explained this all ok. I am using the amp to drive 2 x Nexo PS15s in passive mode.

Thank you for your help. If you have a manual for this amp I'd be very grateful as cannot find one online. 
    Best wishes,

Toby

read more...
    0 15
    • TobyWilson
      Nigel67 Hi TobyWilson. Well this has certainly perked up a few memories with some of the slightly older colleagues :). It seems as though this amplifier was an obsolete product in 2005, so its doing well. I am afraid that we do not have a manual, but three people have come up with all the answers for you. Its not pretty I am afraid, but better than nothing. Evidently, if you can find one, the 1300C manual was very similar
      • Aug 23
Go to page