Statistics

298,481 members
182,088 posts
  • New
    kylesalone
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-24

I have a Mackie powered mixer and have two passive mains and two passive monitors. 
    I have a behringer powered sub. Can I hook it up somehow? If so how?

0 7
  • New
    Angel0513
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-03

Hello, I wanted to know how many watts in Rms the Subwoofer does?

Thank you very much 

0 7
    • Angel0513
      PedroRodrigues Hi Angel0513, thank you for your post to calculate Watts RMS you use the following formula:

Watts RMS = Watts x 0.707

I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Sep 3
  • New
    shaneward21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-01

Hello this is my first posting.

We bought a powered  speaker system and one of the bass unit amplifliers isnt working and needs replacing .

Does anyone now where i can get a B1800D pro amplifier from ? The speaker is fine just the amp required    

read more...
    0 2
    • shaneward21
      Dale_M If you bought your speaker within the last 2 years it should still be under warranty, in this regard you can go to the support tab and providing your proof of purchase submit a Service ticket. If this is not the case for spares, contact your nearest Behringer dealer via this tab to inquire: https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • Sep 1
    • shaneward21
      shaneward21

Thank you Dale_M We have had it over 2 years so the warranty won't apply but I will go on the Behringer website and take it from there. Regards

• Sep 2
  • New
    Admin2022
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-26

Where in UK can I buy a C88.4 amplifier and are there any service engineers for that model based in Hampshire UK?

0 8
    • Admin2022
      NicJonesMT Hi Admin2022.
      You can find a full list of our resellers and service partners at the following link.

https://www.labgruppen.com/buy.html

If you are having issues with any units you purchase, please first click support at the top of this page and submit a technical support ticket. We can then advise you further.
      • Aug 27