Statistics

249,703 members
126,756 posts
  • New
    Vin1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

I want to register my pa BEHRINGER C200, I bought it last month, I would like to register the product to benefit 3 years warranty, can you tell me what is further step to do to benefit extended 3 years warranty. My cell phone to contact me is 514-290-0772. My name is Vinh.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 6
    • Vin1
      PedroRodrigues Hi Vin1, please consider that you must submit an assistance request directly with our Tech Support Team by following the link below so we can assist you on the register process for your unit and perform the necessary verification to access if you qualify for the extended warranty. Please provide the serial number for your unit located on the unit and also attach the original invoice for this purchase Thank you
      • Tue at 1:26 AM
  • New
    HawaiianKidd75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

I have had the NX3000 for about 3 years hadn't had an issue at all.  Practiced as normal and the amp started blowing out bright white smoke.  It isn't dust related as it is in a Flight Case.  Still works ,however, I recently purchased the NX4-6000 from Sweetwater Mid July.  Second time being used was yesterday during band rehearsal and it duplicated the exact issue I experienced with the NX3000 and every channel went into Protect Mode.  Fans blew with much more force than normal operating conditions and all I had was 2 Peavy 12" Mains and a Peavey 500w Wedge.  Not nearly enough load to cause this.  Is this a defect or has anyone else ever experienced this issue. 

read more...
    0 5
    • HawaiianKidd75
      john0121 Hi, unfortunately this sounds like a hardware fault in with the amp, please fill out the service request form via the support button at the top of the page and our team will arrange a repair with you.
      • Sep 10
  • New
    jp182
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-30

I just bought a second hand AMP800 and I've plugged 3.5 to 1/4 cable into the input L & R into the amp with a pair of headphones plugged into the headphone jacks on the front.  

Not only do I not get any sound, I also don't see any of the LEDs on the front moving which is making me think the AMP itself is not working.  I've tried multiple input sources in both input A and input B; same result. 

Any other suggestions before I email the buyer to get a refund on a defective unit?

read more...
    0 9
    • jp182
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi jp182, Are you aware if the unit was supplied with its original power supply or a third-party power supply? If a third-party power supply, I would recommend double-checking all specifications to ensure they match correctly including the polarity.
      • Aug 29
  • New
    SJFlesch74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-21

Hello!

Does anyone know how to get in contact with someone regarding repairs for a Behringer power amp? We submitted a ticket (Ticket Number: CAS-480871-P8N9F6), but it was closed and we received no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 19
    • SJFlesch74
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi SFlesch74, upon checking your case I can see one of my colleagues reached out to you on 20/08/2. Could you please double-check your spam and junk folder for their response? We have seen our replies route to this location before.
      If there is nothing in your spam/junk folder could you please let me know and provide an alternative email address? I will then request they reach out again.
      • Aug 21
  • New
    BFAN111
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

I added another amp and wanted to change my EP2500 to bridge mode operation from stereo.

It seems like it will not allow me to run it in Bridge mode without enabling the Low frequency filter?

Is this correct?  I cannot use an EP2500 in bridge mode to power a subwoofer without a low frequency filter?

read more...
    0 1
    • BFAN111
      DavidKnighton Hello BFAN111,
      No, that is not correct operation of bridge mode. According to the manual, you need only push switch 6 & 7 to the ON position to enable bridge mode. Also note that parallel mode must NOT be active, so switches 4 & 5 must be in the OFF position. The remaining switches/controls for INPUT 1 are optional. The manual does state that the the INPUT 1 options are used specifically for bridge mode operation, meaning INPUT 2 controls are N/A. This statement does not mean that the controls need to be engaged for bridge mode.
      • Mon at 3:51 PM
    • BFAN111
      DavidKnighton
      • Mon at 3:52 PM
  • New
    rsparkle22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-03

Is it safe to use pmp 4000 powered amp without speakers connected. I would like to use headphones and do home recording on the pc with tracks adding vocals. Thanks

0 11
    • rsparkle22
      WilliamR Hello, Yes, solid-state power amps are safe to use without a speaker load. Only tube-driven amplifiers should not be run without a speaker load.
      • Sep 3
    • rsparkle22
      rsparkle22 Thank you.
      • Sep 3