Statistics

293,637 members
176,662 posts
  • New
    GUY770
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-02

HI WHAT DOES IT MEANS "200 W @ 1/8 max power forindividual product" ITS WRITTEN ON THE POWER CONSUMING LINE ON THE PDF SHEET OF IQ18B,
    I WANT TO CONNECT FEW SUBS AND SPEAKERS TO A GENERATOR AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH WATT A SPEAKER IS CONSUMING AND HOW MUCH A SUB

1)IS IT 200 WATT?

2)IS IT 200*8=1600 WATT?

3)WRONG ANSWER

4) WHAT IS [email protected]/8 MEANS ???

I DONT WANT TO DAMAGE THE GENERATOR
    THANKS

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    Aromatek
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-30

Hi, I'm the happy owner of a pair of THL828 with the original LS.1804 driver.

On the spec sheet, it is written that the power handling is 1600 watts program. 

Can I send 1600 watts in them or do I need to limit lower than that? 

I currently limit them at 1200w program, but I want a bit more sound pressure :) 

Sorry for the poor english and thank you for the reading.

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    genging
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-26

Please share how to connect pair 2 PK115A speakers, output stereo sound,  I get sound from bluetooth.

FROM Spec: A speakON speaker output connector allows the PK115A to power most passive 8-ohm speakers such as the PK110 or PK112. For a true stereo L/R operation, two PK115As are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively.

read more...
    1 6
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-07-26

SAT Series
    https://www.behringer.com/series.html?category=R-BEHRINGER-SATSERIES

Learn More:

SAT 1004 BUNDLE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Eh3DBvzmgs

SAT 1008 SUBA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwUylvlVwJs

SAT 1004
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H2PL13halg

Ultra-Compact Passive Installed Loudspeakers, Active PA Subwoofers with Built-In Stereo Crossover and Complete PUB Installation Speaker Bundles with Passive PA Speakers, Active PA Subwoofers and More

From: $59.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #SAT1004BUNDLE #SAT1004 #SAT1008 SUBA #SATSeries #Loudspeakers #SurfaceMountSpeaker #PortablePASpeaker

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    GEORGIADREAMER
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-07-15

"I have finally lost mine nd would like to find another one of those lusive black plastic screw-on tips.

0 3
  • New
    cmm511
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-11

Hi,

I just bought the Tannoy DMT II 215 Speakers and wanted to make sure of the connection.  I am going to use a single 500 Watt amp to power these and the SPL MTC Model 2381 Monitor and Talkback Controller.  I have the DMT II 215 manual but I would like to see a photo of the actual connection to the speakers.  Thank you.

read more...
    0 28
  • New
    Feloniuspunk161803
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-06

Hello, I'm new here.

I just received a Behringer PK112A powered speaker. It's great, everything works fine. I will be using it primarily for small private jazz gigs. I play guitar and my quartet usually has guitar, bass, drum and horn (sax, trumpet, trombone).

I bought the PK112A for use with a microphone for vocals/horn players (my bass player sings). I also really like the fact that there is more than 1 input, just in case my guitar amp stops working at the gig. 

There is however one suggestion I'd like to make to the folks at Behringer. It'd be super cool if the PK112A had a built-in digital reverb effect. That's really the only effect I'd add since vocals really sound great with a little reverb. And, just this one simple small addition would put Behringer miles ahead of any competition for powered speakers. 

As it is, now I'm stuck with trying to figure out how to add reverb to the microphone without lugging a bunch of other stuff around with me. 

Anyway, I just thought I'd pass this idea on for consideration. 

read more...
    0 5
    • Feloniuspunk161803
      Nigel67 Hi Feloniuspunk161803. Many thanks for your customer feedback and product enhancement suggestion. I will raise a ticket and pass this on to the design team for discussion. All the best.
      • Aug 7
  • New
    Akelly01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-06

Hi there looking to find some specs on these speakers as there is very little on them!

I bought a pair solely after listening to them, but would be nice to know more about them. They have four tapped holes in the base but they didn't come with spikes or a plinth with spikes, I would really like to get them up on spikes instead of just being on the floor. What size are the tapped holes in the base?

What is the sensitivity of these, recommended amplifier for them? 
    If anyone can help with something that would be really helpful.

TIA

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    Fergusonaudio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-01

Hi,

I am looking for a replacement tweeter for one of my TANNOY Reveal 6-D tweeter. I need the entire unit, not just diaphram.

CAn someone help? It has been a real challenge trying to locate anything.

Thanks

0 1
  • New
    aruizj
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-01

Guys need your suggestions: It seems like I have a faulty electrical ground connection (I think is on my Cable TV provider side), and my loudspeakers, pick up the noise. Any recommendation on how to deal with it? I have a pair of 12" Behringer. Thanks for your suggestion and recomendations.

read more...
    0 2
Go to page