• New
    mifu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-25

To all Tannoy Eaton owners-----How much toe in worked best for you?

0 12
  • New
    Tannoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

The full range QCI A1-BL comprises a single 5" Glass Fibre driver and high-excursion rubber surround. Capable of handling up to 240 Watts the QCI A1 is extremely easy to drive and suits a wide variety of amplifiers and applications.

List Price: $309

#Tannoy #QCIA1BL #QCISeries #Loudspeakers #Passive
    read more...
    0 13
  • New
    siddsmarty5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-05

Do you have a distributor in India for your HiFi range of speakers?

0 3
    • siddsmarty5
      Nigel67 Hi siddsmarty5. At the present time it appears that we do not have a distributor in India. For our closest partner please go to this link and enter the country closest to you. Many thanks
      https://www.tannoy.com/buy.html?type=STORE
      You could try Alphatec Audio Video (http://www.alphatec.co.in/) however I am unsure whether they sell HiFi speakers.
      ALPHATEC AUDIO VIDEO PVT LTD
      D/7, 33 , Bhumi World Industrial Park. Pimpalas, Bhiwandi, Thane.
      India
      Ph:- 7008250861 , 8851818143
      • 10 hours ago
  • New
    KristofVandeWeghe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

Musictribe, 

Is it currently possible to buy in-ceiling speakers from tannoy (pci in Europe? 
    Please more information about this. Or a target date when these speakers can be purchased.

Many thanks

read more...
    0 6
    • KristofVandeWeghe
      DavidKnighton Hello KritofVandeWeghe,
      Please use the https://tannoy.com/buy page to locate your regional Tannoy distributor. We unfortunately cannot provide logistical information as this is not privy knowledge to our team.
      • Wed at 2:43 PM
  • New
    Jlbalsa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hi,

I'm trying to request a tweeter for a Mercury MX1 but it's not listed. Can you help me please.

0 29
    • Jlbalsa
      DavidKnighton Hello Jlbalsa,
      For spare parts, please click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and submit a spare parts inquiry.
      • Jul 7
  • New
    valeriid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-02

Hi,

My TANNOY REVOLUTION XT8F loudspeeker has the twitter fault (I can see this from measurement in my separate test sound path).

Who can help me with my problem in Scotland, UK?

Regards

0 10
    • valeriid
      DavidKnighton Hello valeriid,
      Please click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and submit a SERVICE REQUEST ticket. Be sure to provide your address information so we can locate your nearest service location.
      • Mon at 8:20 AM
      • REVOLUTION XT8F twitter (or coaxial dual concentric driver in assembly) replacement in the UK (no warranty)
        valeriid Hi, Unfortunately service ticket doesn't contain fields for address. My postal code is AB22 8JR, it's Aberdeen, UK. I think it is enough to help you find the nearest service location for me.
        • Tue at 2:14 AM
  • New
    Bruzar4
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-30

Hi

Just bought a pair of 12" tannoys with no identification apart from a serial number 31/200090. Can anyone help identify model?

Thanks

Bruce

0 5
  • New
    Analog1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-23

Hello Tribe,

I am searching for two replacement emblems for my Tannoy Reveal 5A monitors. The Tannoy emblems fell off the kill switches they are glued to on the front of the monitors. I would love some help finding replacement emblems for my monitors. Anyone know where I can get these emblems? Cheers, Analog

read more...
    0 12
    • Analog1
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the support tab and selct Spare parts and submit a ticket so the Spares team cab advise you.
      • Jul 23
    • Analog1
      Analog1 Thank you for your help!
      • Jul 24
  • New
    omack
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-02

Greetings,

My Tannoy Reveal 66d active monitor recently stopped working. I was hoping to bring it in for repair at a shop that is certified (or at least recommended) to repair Tannoy active speakers. I'm in Berlin, Germany and am hoping somebody can point me in the right direction. Any tips?

Regards,

Owen

read more...
    0 24
    • omack
      Nigel67 Hi omack. Please contact PMS in Germany and they will be able to help you further.

PMS ELECTRONICS GMBH

Große Heide 27

Minden

Germany 32425

(+49) 0571 - 646000

[email protected]
      • Mon at 4:10 AM
      • Tannoy 66d out-of-warranty service in Berlin, Germany
        omack Thanks for the very quick reply Nigel. I had hoped to avoid the difficulty and cost of shipping the unit (I bought it second-hand so don't have the original packaging). Surely there must be something in Berlin?
        • Mon at 4:18 AM
        Nigel67 We have two authorised service centres in Germany. The second is Triplex. We do not recommend any others although I am sure if you make a search on the internet you may find someone, however they would not be authorised by us.

TRIPLEX
        Otto-Hahn-Str3
        Gau-Algesheim
        Germany
        (+)49 6725 3082780
        [email protected]
        • Mon at 4:49 AM
        omack Got it. Thanks again for the help.
        • ·
        • Mon at 2:08 PM