• New
    Danbravo11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-25

HELP PLEASE...How long should one wait for for Tannoy spares department to provide a Tannoy Turnberry drive unit?

Over 6 months ago I logged a request for a new Tannoy Turnberry GR woofer, I received a proforma and paid for the drive unit as well as bank charges for sending payment to HK as well as post and packing charges, at the time I spoke to a helpful person (Christopher) who confirmed the drive unit was in stock and it would be dispatched a couple of weeks once we have moved our warehouse. It is now over 6 months now and I have phoned and emailed to chased up my request. I have previously received good customer service from Tannoy, however when I called and spoke with Tannoy I was advised to go through one of the UK s service centres..... I explained that I have already paid you as per you as per Tannoys performa advice. The person I spoke with did not want to help and so I contacted UK service centres. No stock held from either centre I contacted, so I enquired how would you the service centre get the drive unit and they informed me that they would log a request just like I had..,

I am at my wits end... ignored emails and unhelpful service when I phone and Tannoy have my money. No polite email saying its on its way or a sorry we cannot assist you here is your refund.

I am putting this up as a discussion in the hope that someone from Tannoy can assist or someone can get a contact email or phone number to me to a named person who takes customer service seriously and I can either obtain my drive unit or my money back?

Help please,

D. R

read more...
    0 2