241,388 members
117,656 posts
  • New
    Newcomer - Level 1

    I recent purchased a set of IP 3000 speaker from an individual who bought them from Sweetwater about 3 years ago.  I have a powered subwoofer issue and I need service.  I like to know how to obtain service since I'm not the original owner and not sure if they are registered.  

    0 10
    • mph2020
      Nigel67 Hi mph2020. We can book them in to a local repair centre to you. Unfortunately the repair will be non warranty as the warranty is non transferrable. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you. Many thanks
      • Jul 12