Statistics

187,377 members
57,265 posts
  • 2020-10-27

Can I connect a USB Bluetooth dongle to my USB50 monitors so I can connect wirelessly to my TV?

0 3
    • Steve Lane
      Rex Beckett I'm afraid not, Steve. The 50USB is a USB client. USB Bluetooth dongles usually require to be connected to USB hosts (e.g. PCs). You may be able to achieve what you want by using a Bluetooth receiver with analogue outputs.
      • Tue at 9:32 AM
  • 2020-10-16

Does anyone know the part number for a replacement B1030A tweeter and/or where to get one? I'm in Australia

1 6
    • Malcolm Padgett
      Nigel Turner Hi Malcolm, you could try contacting Australis Music Group (+61 2 9698 4444 or [email protected]), otherwise if you go tot he Support tab at the top of the page and submit a spares request, one of my colleagues will get back to you with availability and pricing.
      • Oct 15
  • 2020-10-07

Hi, when i switch the speakers on, there are a few ticks and about 8 sec. later follows a awful noise!

The speakers are about 4-5 years old.

Is there a chance to repair them?

0 32
    • Oliver Simon
      Leah from Music Tribe Hi @olsi78 ,

We'll be glad to help you with your speakers! Please start a Care Ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of this page. On the Support page, scroll to the bottom to submit a Technical Support or Service ticket.

Thanks!
      • Oct 7
  • 2020-10-06

Hi

Is it possible to use an unbalanced input using a TS phone plug on the TANNOY GOLD 5 phone jack?

I want to use TANNOY GOLD 5 with an RCA-TS phone cable.

0 16
  • 2020-10-06

Why does it take extened time for my speakers to come out of standby mode ? The indicator lights are red in standby and green in 

function mode .

0 6
    • Garry Granger
      Jason Brewer Hello This is Jason From Music Tribe - Your monitors may need service so Please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to help you. Thank you!
      • Oct 6