• New
    Rcyncynates
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

How to stop Popping noises on Tannoy Reveal 402

0 22
    • Rcyncynates
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Rcyncynates, could you please expand further on the noise you are hearing? One of the main causes of pops in speakers is incorrect power on/off procedure, It is a safe practice and industry protocol to ensure that your speakers or Power amp are the last devices that you switch on, and are the first thing that you switch off. By following this you will stop any pop noises.
      If the popping you are hearing is not caused by this could you please submit a technical support ticket? This can be done by going to support at the top of this page and scrolling to the relevant tab.
      • Aug 20
  • New
    ErixElectronix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-17

It says per the above case number that my case was resolved, I believe I never got an answer, could someone look into this and shed more light for this submission? I also recently submitted another ticket for the spare parts team. Please remember I'm in the USA, it's all about System 8's the passive ones. I just need a few replacement parts and I can be on my way. The hi frequency Twitter and bass driver w/it's attached coaxial driver. A parts list and associated prices for Tannoy Studio monitors would be helpful also, as I'm the GO TO guy in these parts. 

Thanks You! 

1-307-200-1582 USA phone  number

ask for Eric

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    ErixElectronix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-28

I'm working on a pair of Tannoy Precision 8 Passive. I've attached 2 photos to confirm the correct drivers for replacement / repair. 

Thanks!

Eric Rabb

read more...
    0 15